Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Kamo getting up to mischeif!!

2 posters

Go down

Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Empty Kamo getting up to mischeif!!

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 am

Kamo walked along the road, whistling a tune he had heard somewhere,getting all the notes excactly right.He had green hair and red-orangish eyes, and abnormaly long and pointy ears.He paused, and spoke. "Hmm, time to cancel this mimick," he said in a deep,deep man's voice. His pentagrams glowed white, then his standing stance changed from a broad fat mans walk to his typical walk.He spoke, his voice changed back to his typical sound. "That hurt me throat. Still..."He chuckled,"..it funny when doo-doo head jumped...hahahahaha!" His ears twitched as he seemed to hear something, and jumped into a nearyby patch of tall grass,his face barely peeking out and his hair blending in with the grass.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Left_bar_bleue0/200Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Left_bar_bleue970/1000Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Empty Re: Kamo getting up to mischeif!!

Post by Artemis Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 am

Artemis flew above the road with a flying cat next to her as she heard the sound of someone's voice, first deep then it changed. At first it made her thing there was two people down there until she got closer and saw only one person. She flew down to the ground and jumped off the broom which she held in her hand and took a book out from under her hat that had been on her head and stuffed the broom into the book. "Tattle, who do you think is there?" Artemis asked the flying cat who flew around a little "Hmm someone we don't know." she said and Artemis rolled her eyes "Obviously."
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Left_bar_bleue600/600Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Left_bar_bleue600/600Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:41 am

Kamo peeked his head out a little more."Me is here. Name Kamo Meijon. Nice to meet you."he grinned, and jumped out of the grass.He saw the flying cat and stared."What that? It have fur, but also wings......me confused!" he stratched the top of his head, his palm pentagrams catching the light of the sun.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Left_bar_bleue0/200Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Left_bar_bleue970/1000Kamo getting up to mischeif!! Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:51 am

Artemis looked at the pentagrams curiously as Tattle rolled over in the air "I am a cat but like a fairy, who are you?" she asked and Artemis looked back over at the boy's face. "I'm Artemis and this is Tattle" she said, waving her hand at the cat. "Nice to meet you too." she smiled "What brings you out here?"
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:00 am

Kamo shrugged. 'Me nowhere to go. Me wander,try find something to do. Me prank people, beg, do many wanderer things!" He grinned, but then got a curious look on his face. "ka-at? Fair-e? What those?" The firm hadn't taught him about these things, they had taught him only enough to take out his assaigned target and anybody who had got in his way, but thankfully, he was free from thir form of servitude, so now he could really learn about his world.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 am

Artemis blinked and knelt down beside Kamo as she tilted her head to the side a bit "A cat is a for legged animal with fur. Some look like Tattle but without wings." she said "A fairy, is usually a small human about a foot tall" she said, using her hands to show about a foot "And has wings that look like what Tattle has on her back." she said, pointing at the wings.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 am

Kamo grinned."Oh! Me see!" He petted the fairy cat on the forehead with one of his fingers." Fairy short human person with wings. Cat four legged animal with four and short pointy ears.Me....human?" he pulled one of his ears, and grinned. 'Me unique human!" He frowned. "But, if that cat, then what that?" He pointed at a bigger fourlegged animal with long ears and a longer whiplike tail,and a black,wetlooking nose.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:22 am

Artemis looked at it and blinked, tilting her head to the side a bit "Umm" then she laughed "The word has escaped me right now." she said as she chuckled "Tattle do you know?" she asked her companion and blinked. Tattle had vanished and reappeared on Kamo's head and meowed. "Oh so now you choose not to talk?" she asked Tattle with a frown.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:29 am

Kamo grinned. "Tattle talk? That cool!" He petted Tattle, and his tongue pentagram gleamed in teh sun as he stuck his tongue out at the other animal. "that creature silly looking, that all I know!" He laughed.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 am

Artemis chuckled a bit and Tattle waved her tail back and forth, brushing it against the back of Kamo's head. "Yes I can talk when I choose." Tattle said and Artemis sighed "What did I forgot now?" she asked her friend who meowed at her. Tattle usually chose to not speak to Artemis at times when Artemis forgot something, liking feeding her.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:39 am

Kamo laughed as Tattle's tail tickled the back of his neck.'hehehe. that tickles!" He frowned as he looked down at his pentagrams.kamo shook his head, trying to forget what his life was like in the Firm."Me no work for Firm anymore, me free now...",he said under his breath. He grinned as Artemis frowned at Tattle.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:44 am

Tattle hopped down so she was on the ground the floated up as her wings fluttered to keep her in the air. ""Firm?" Artemis blinked "What firm?" Tattle asked him and Artemis glared at Tattle "It's rude to pry." she told her and Tattle meowed "You were wondering it too." she said.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:57 am

Kamo started."Eh?" His face was startled,then grew serious."The firm mean doo-doo heads.Want to unbalnce universe. Me were weapon.But me became free. Now, me grow strong, stop them!!" He slammed his fist into his knee."They give me copy power, they make me feel great pain as they fuse these on!" he points to the pentagram in his eye.Kamo calmed down. 'Me will stop them. Me owe them great debt."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:00 am

"Oh well then....good luck with that." Artemis said and smiled as if things were normal again easy. Tattle curled in the air as she looked at Kamo "Copy powers? What kind of copy powers?" she asked in a tone that showed her curiosity toward this 'new' knowledge.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 am

kamo grinned as Tattle asked what kind of copy powers he has. "Me can copy people's movements, voices with power. Can permently learn attacks of lowlevel creatures, can learn any martial arts combo as long me watch it long enough." He grinned and thunped his chest. 'Me strong!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down