Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hospital wing

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The hospital wing Empty The hospital wing

Post by Areos Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Leneor walked along the corridors, folowing the directions he was given by the people who he passed. The hospitalwing was quite a walk away, but he had evenutally found it. The headnurse had seen him from afar and led him right to the next bed before he could explain himself.
He wasn't even able to say something before he lay there, being bandaged by two younger nurses.

'At least they're fast around here...'
[I am allowed to speak again, right master?]
[Oh of couse you can.]
[I'm sorry, but there seemed to be something luring me out. i acted in an unacceptable way.]
[The greyrobe was a fraud, she probably had some kind of technique to lure you out and test your strength, intruging must say. Yet you only came out a little.]
[I apoligize deeply. Master]
[no harm done, right? that old geezer is intresting. all that to make me go all out... heh, he outsmarted me.]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
The hospital wing Left_bar_bleue470/550The hospital wing Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The hospital wing Left_bar_bleue430/650The hospital wing Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The hospital wing Empty Re: The hospital wing

Post by Strange_Familiar Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Aryeh and Gwen Arrive at the hospital wing to see Leneor being bandaged up thoroughly.
"Well, it's to see that your being well taken care of." Aryeh then Turns to the Doctor "Sir, my supporter requires some medical assistance of a... unique sort. she can give you the details better than I can."

"of course, of course. Come over here miss and let me take a look at you." Gwendolyn obediently follows the doctor over to another area. Meanwhile Aryeh looks over at the bandaged man. "if your not up for it I would understand, especially after that particular session. But if you don't mind Mr. Areos I would like to a chat with you.

Meanwhile, in another room the doctor examines Gwendolyn... " Miss I'll have to ask you to change into this," He says, holding a hospital gown. Gwen looks at him and starts removing her clothes. "ah, miss wait please the changing room is over-" The doctor stops as he sees the young girls body covered with a purplish color over various areas on her body. it could almost be simple bruising but for the sheer surface area it's covering and the strength of the coloration.

"I'm going to assume your competent at your job, " Gwen says almost emotionlessly, "that being the case you should know what this is without me telling you. I will say that it caused indirectly from spell damage, and I have quite a bit of that too." The doctor stares dumbfounded at the situation that has fallen into his lap.
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1600
Location : never the place I want to be, but always where I need to be

Character sheet
Mana:
The hospital wing Left_bar_bleue700/700The hospital wing Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
The hospital wing Left_bar_bleue500/500The hospital wing Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Leneor had noticed the two entering before they had said anything, but the girl seemed somewhat out of place, while everone had a certain layer of warm air around them, the girl had a heat that might have differed by a few slight degree °C. he hadn't noticed earlier, maybe too many people in the room.

Dragonblood? unlikely. though in those old stories i read enough about Knights slaying dragons. he snickered.
Maybe she drank some, that might rise one's temperature.

"no way i'm making a joke on that one now." he said aloud. This 'knight' seemed to protect the dragon, well he probably wasn't a knight, or didn't know she was a dragon, but several puns hit his mind.

"Odd thing is that i feel magical wounds. And i bet they can't heal those wounds realy. A little regeneration maybe, but it needs magic-less techniques to heal that. And the normal techniques never work around here, do they. Man, i should stop spouting - i don't have any with me to deal with that either, they're way too rare. (he is refering to certain plants/herbs)."
[Master, you are talking alound]
"huh?"

. . . . . .

"Hi?" Leneor answered embarressed.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The hospital wing Left_bar_bleue470/550The hospital wing Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The hospital wing Left_bar_bleue430/650The hospital wing Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Aryeh looked at down at the now embarrassed swordsman. "Your a sharp one huh?" he said, without condescending or any malicious intent. No point hiding something if they already have an Idea. "Your pretty much on the money, although there was some physical damage too, completely internal. if she was human she'd be dead, as it was she was at the gates when I found her."

"Speaking of gates, How is Aeon doing, she's not being bogged down with her task is she?"
There was absolutely intention whatsoever in Aryeh's voice just plain old curiosity.

Then hell broke loose.
"quickly, I need two, no three black class healers over here as soon as possible. also get Dr. Hale over here as soon as possible, We'll need to prep for surgery." The voice of the doctor that had taken Gwen into another room thundered so loud that even Sir Arcathius sounded like a kitten by comparison.

Aryeh Sighed, "well, I knew it was bad, but still... here's hoping I guess."
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
The hospital wing Left_bar_bleue700/700The hospital wing Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
The hospital wing Left_bar_bleue500/500The hospital wing Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:06 pm

"HAAA! I knew it, she's D... er, may i say that out loud?" Leneor pointed at Aryeh.
"Anyway, Äeon is fine - just try not mentioning her ok? i don't like showing her at all... Something else is off about her, though. Äeon, would you mind?"

[Of course not Master.]

Leneor closed his eyes for a few second, then opening his right eye, it had odd markings on it, and had a yellow colour. He held it open for mere seconds, before closing it again and securing it with puting his right palm on it.
Instead now, he opened his left eye (being in normal state) and looked at Aryeh. Leneor looked troubled now, almost hurt.

"What the hell happened to her soul?" He had seen a distortion, a soul itself was complicated to understand, but it was not hard seeing something was wrong, realy wrong.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:23 pm

"To answer your first question Mr. Areos, she most certainly is, and I don't care any which way, but she has asked me to keep her confidence regarding her true form until she is healed, so I ask you to do the same." Aryeh stated.

"as for her soul, well... it's damaged. it was damaged when she fought with a witch. Beyond that I have about as much knowledge on the matter as you do. I do know that most of her powers were reduced and her ability to transform was all but suppressed by this. I mentioned to you earlier that she was dead to rights when I found her. In order to save her life I had to use some... very unorthodox methods. I'm still poor at healing magic, but another option existed which has allowed her to live this long."

"Sir, there's only one Black class healer available."
"What, what about Dr.Hale"
"Sorry, I was held up debriefing a field medic."
The commotion surrounding Gwendolyn was getting more frantic. And so far only the man in front of him had noticed the real problem.

Aryeh's eyes then narrowed. "the reason I'm saying this is not quite for your benefit, no offense intended. I'm saying this much because you mentioned before that you have contacts and have traveled around a lot. So I'm asking you, Mr. Areos. Have you heard of a method for healing souls, or do you know someone that might know?"
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Leneor knew of a way, but should he mention it? There were few knowing it, but recommending that technique was looked down upon. They said 'rather live a life with a disturbed mind, than risking to end it entirely'.

"Soul-bending." Leneor regretted saying it out loud, but he continued. "there is someone who can 'put souls together again' - or at least he does teach it. I shouldn not tell you, but it's a way to slowly heal a soul. But just one small fault, the slightest wrong move, and the target and technique-user might be killed straight off. Having Äeon i thought it would be a nice thing to learn, but it was a nightmare. I stopped right after the first practical minute. or 10 seconds rather. It requires either an Eye of souls, or a very close relationship to enter it at all."

he paused.

"Forget what i said." he threw himself backwards and pretended to suddenly have fallen asleep.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 pm

"No matter how slim the chances are, I have to attempt it. I swore on my honor as a knight that I would help her, and I will. Besides which, I may not have this 'eye of souls' you speak of, but It's possible that she does, being a holy dragon. And our bond is stronger than it may appear."Aryeh said with conviction, then thought to himself, after all, without such a bond there's no way she could have used my regeneration and healed.

Aryeh then sat down beside Leneor's bed to wait for Gwen's operation to finish. "Rest while you have the opportunity, that is the privilege of human beings after all."
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Leneor barely stopped himself from making a grimace, that guy didn't believe he realy fell asleep did he?!? No way.
He waited, and waited then...

"geez, fine - the woman is Called Naranko Kage. She even is a writer. you might find a book of hers in a libary, thing is those are restricted. Some believe it goes to far to lean such techniques, since they could be used to disrupt souls.
another thing, you mind giving me my stuff? the Head-nurse took it away. actualy I just want my sword, the blue pulsing thing, and those many small bags. you mind?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:08 am

"If you mean this sword, which is generating mana of it's own accord," Aryeh held up Leneor's Sword, "here you are. heheh, I might not have an eye of souls, but I am well versed in High magic and the ebb and flow of mana." Aryeh chuckled as he handed over the glowing blade.

"as for your bags... ah, here we go." Aryeh looked around and retrieved several small bags and pouches, and handed them over...

and then he doubled over himself, as Gwen sapped his Regen power...

" shit, the carotid artery burst, hurry we need to stop the...huh, what's going on here, the carotid artery just started repairing itself, what's going on." the voices from from the OR came through the walls.
guess sound proofing wasn't high on the priority list. Aryeh thought to himself.

He breathed heavily as he felt Gwen pull his mana and power from his body.

"guess the doctors here aren't quite what they're cracked up to be huh." Aryeh wheezed, feeling a lot of power leave him.

then he hit the floor, gasping for a bit as he scrambled to get back up.

"It's not nearly this bad when I use it, but then, I'm supposed to use it, she isn't."
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:22 am

Leneor holds the blade with its flat side on Aryeh's shoulder.
"It replenishes mana to anyone I allow it to. the effect weakens a whole lot, but better than nothing."

He took it back and put it besid ehimself, checking the small bags, until he found one with a few blue markings in an unknown language. Then he threw it against Aryeh's head.
"Give that to her, but don't tell her it was me having pity for her. SHe's not the kind of character to want that i guess, this way she won't have to thank me. you gotta chew the leaves or turn it into tea. it actually helps the flow of blood within the body and also numbs the general pain. reccomendet out of battle, incase she does have sudden strikes of pain going through the body for a while. I don't need it that much realy, i just got used to using it frequently to ... well, old wounds heal slow, especialy from torture i guess."

He heard the doctors calm down at the other room.
"You should go 'n be by her side. right now i actually see a slight chance that you might actually pull through it." he grinned and threw his bags to the groundnext to the bed.

"Hey, some cute nurse that wants to bring me something to eat? I'm kinda starvin. should not have given away my Toast.... thaaaaat-did-only-exist-in-my-mind." he grinned. he might not complain about me opening that cell door for the witch, but less witnesses the better.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:11 am

Aryeh Got up to head to the now open OR, as doctors and healers left the room.

He managed to grab hold of the head doctor and question him.
"well, your supporter is something else, I'll say that much for sure," The doctor replied to Aryeh, "Most of the damaged tissue was removed, although there are still some abnormalities. But What really surprises me there is her recovery speed. Just Plain unnatural."

yeah, I'll be having a word with her about that very soon Aryeh thought but just smiled and thanked thew doctor.
"Don't thank me yet son, the magical damage is beyond anything the healer said she'd seen before. we did what we could, but it's just out of our league."

"I understand. To be honest, I didn't really expect you to do much about that," Aryeh replied to the Doctor, "I'm simply grateful that you able to help her as much as you did. If you will excuse me, I have to see her now."
He then left the doctor and headed over to Gwendolyn who sitting upright looking at him shamelessly.
"Trying to shout it from the rooftops are we. You could at least act like someone that just went through a major surgery."

"it looks like the bone structure was reverting." Gwen laid the bomb down. Quietly she continued, "The heart and the lungs too at least according to what they were saying, pretending that their sedative worked wasn't easy, you know."

"Is that why they were having so much trouble, because your human body was reacting to your true form?"

Gwen confirmed, "pretty much. the damage is mostly fixed for now, but the body is still reacting, and if the soul which controls my powers isn't fixed at least somewhat, it'll just get worse." She finished soberly.

" About that, I may have gotten a lead on fixing the soul, but the information is apparently hard to acquire, and then even harder to put into practice... you wouldn't happen to have an 'eye of souls', would you?"

"it's close enough to work for whatever you're up to... or it would be if I could use it right now. Most of my abilities are suffering for my condition, remember?" Gwen Replied , a little upset.

Aryeh continued on anyway, "well, there's an alternative, so that's not that big a deal... also, A friendly herbalist who does not wish to be owed and so shall remain nameless sends you a gift." Aryeh pulled out the herbs.

Gwen looked at them... "is this kosho grass? but that's the core of the breath of life potion, how did he?"
" I don't think he knew what alchemists use this for, it's not that surprising. Did you know, apparently if you chew it to liquid or brew it alone, it aids blood flow and acts as a pain killer. I definitely didn't know that, just as he doesn't know that if it's brewed with Dragons blood and water infused with mana, it becomes a healing accelerant of a very different sort. of course, two weeks worth of work to make that, so I'll leave at least half on the side for your tea. that should help with your body's reaction quite a bit I imagine."

"Well, maybe I'll tell you his name another time, and you can go find a virgin maiden to give him as repayment." Aryeh laughs.

(just a wee reminder, Aryeh 'is' an Alchemist...)
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Leneor took his time realaxing in his bed, keeping Ahantir right next to him. He had finaly managed to find someplace to rest, and he was surely going to make something out of the situation - get spoiled. He lay there for 20 minutes resting in the comfy bed.
(+ 15 Hp; + 20 Mana)

Soon the headnurse entered and served him something to eat, it was rather late so he had dinner in bed instead of breakfast, but he didn't mind. He did not like the headnurse - mostly because she lectured him about weapons in bed, taking Ashantir away again - but she did cook great food. He did not expect Cordon bleau out in this area, but WH seemed to have quite high standarts. 'And hurray for it being for free!'

It was going towards the night and the Hospitalwing emptied bit by bit, even the lights were dimmed. Leneor lay on the bed, still awake - thinking about the day. The interrogation was his least concern - He had to gain inteligence about the Witch lycan was searching and had to somehow contact Naranko Kage. He shivered. She was a brutal teacher in a certain way, but she was a good one aswell, those two might have been linked. There was no way he could teach soul weaving - he had the theory inside him, but the practical stuff and the 'watch for your student not to die' was out of his league. Last thing he thought about was the witch he had rescued, he hoped for her to have made her escape to safety.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Aryeh bid Gwendolyn good night for the time being... even if she had recovered quickly from the surgery, their was simply no way to fight fatigue (besides, no point letting anymore of the uninitiated see her miraculous recovery and start asking uncomfortable questions.)
Aryeh Left the Hospital wing and headed to the mess for dinner.

If nothing else, Aryeh thought to himself as he ate his steak in the mess hall WH definitely keeps their people well fed. Hope the food going to the hospital wing is from mess. you would think, since it's in the same building. At that point Aryeh's thoughts were disrupted by a argument that had broken out between two blue squads who, by some coincidence of misfortune, had both been grabbing a quick meal before night duty... and both hated the guts of the other teams members.

Aryeh quickly finished his own meal then got up to deal with the dispute, however a team of black class that had just recently returned from a mission had entered the mess, and they had beat him too it.

rather than add even more fuel to a fire that being contained, he decided to head o library, after all, Leneor did mention that the person who taught the soul manipulation was writer with published books. certainly wouldn't hurt my chances to try WH's Library.

Meanwhile...
Gwendolyn was now munching on her fourth steak... loudly. the fact that the lights had dimmed and day had come to an end meant nothing here... or, to be more accurate, being young fr a dragon, Gwen was doing everything in her power to avoid thinking about being alone in the dark.
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

"might have to search for more Kosho grass sometimes soon. I wish more people were to sell it, I wonder why it's so rare, numbing the pain is nice, but there are enough plants to deal with pain in a certain spot." he talked to himself. It was a habit of him, and most people looked akward at him for doing it, mostly because Leneor did hear answers - Äeon. Today however she seemed to keep rather quiet. As if she were sleeping.

The entire nurse staff had left, except for one who seemed to guard the wing and the patients. Yet she did not notice the shadow of a someone, that made itsr way into the patients-section. The figurine wore a great robe, that did not allow a slightest view at the perpetrator that read the signs at each room that gave analysis of the patients current conditions.
The hooded Persona stopped at the small room, the door sign read - Leneor Areos - codename Boreas.
"Time for payback..." the voice whispered.

The shadowy figure swiftly entered the room and closed the door silently, not bothering to lock it. Leneors sword was at the nightnurses office, and he himself was halfway asleep - while he breathed calmly, the person situated itself right next to the bed, summoning something into its left hand, while placing the right right above Leneors chest.

Sparks lightened up and tingled around the hand, until the hand itself was ignited with a flame. "A pity you want to work for them. Now i shall grant you, what you deserve. Leneor Areos."
Leneor slowly opened his eyes from the light sleep, his whole body way tingeling from a weid feeling, heat. He opened his eyes fully, looking at someone wearing a long cloak,and a pair of jeans and a short shirt underneath. In the left hand was a witches hat - slowly Leneors lips parted.
"What are you doing here..." disbelieve in his eyes.

(Now who might that person be? Friend of Foe? Familiar or stranger? We'll see soon...)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm

*Click*

it was barely audible, but some trick of acoustics brought a strange sound Gwen's ears, halting her ravaging of the poor dead cow meat.

Gwendolyn strained to hear, but that was the only sound.

It was, however, enough to unsettle her.

Calm down. Calm DOWN Gwen, it's just a little noise. maybe someone going to the bath room.
despite her rationalization however, her uneasiness only got worse, finally she got up and started to look for the sound.
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:20 pm

"What are you doing here?" leneor asked.
"Stay still while i heal those wounds. I don't know why you join them, they don't even support you with a proper healer." the girl sighted, while small flames engulfed the wounds which seemed to dry out and slowly close up. Then she let go, pushing the sweat from her face.
"You should have escaped, and ran somewhere safe." Leneor made free his concern.
"Well, you helped me... not many did... i owe you my life. It's the least i could do..." she mubled, e feint blush in her face. She lay her hat on the blankets and leaned against the wall, it was almost right beside the bad, so she just let herself fall backwards.
"I borrowed some clothes in a dressingroom, but it seems it was one size too small" she fumbled at her jeans.
Leneor thought for a while, actually he had not expecte to meet her again that soon, but she was the link he needed, she managed to get inside without anyone noticing once, for the other times he had to make up some way to meet her. She was able to gain the informations from the Network and pass them to him.

"Actually i don't regret that you came, right now I'm truly thankful for your coming, ... would you mind ... -now how to say it...- " she looked confused but somewhat delighted Leneor had welcomed her.
"Of course! Anything for you!" she intervened
"keep your voice down please. Um, i can hardly bring it over my lips, it's a rather delicate topic. I actually ask of you to contact the Network for me and gain some information on the follwing: The witch with the burnt of arm - specificly location, strength, and what she's up to. And the second is - contact the soul weavering maiden. It would be best if you give her my name, i call for her help on an urgent matter. She should still reside where she usualy is, in her hut to the east. can you do that for me."
"Of course I can!" she smiled happily.

"Hey, I just heard two voices there!" a voice said outside the door, the nurse was seconds away from opening the door and finding out a witch had infiltrated the building. Leneor threw the witches hat under the blanket and grabbed Luthien by the wrist, pulling her ontop of the bed and himself, drawing her face cm close to his. Now her legs were on either side of his, and she was pulled towards him.
"What is going on he... oh." the young nurse immeaditaly slammed the door behind her. The view from behind must have been that of a kissin couple in an not-so-normal position.

"that was a close call, eh? ... eh?" Leneor looked at Luthien, her face was beet red. She did not move an Inch.
"I.....I ... you... I .... we..."
"Sorry, it was the first thing to come to mind."
"i didn't mind, its just.. you see.. i didn't think you... i mean..."
He helped her down from the bed.

"I -I ... will do what you asked for." she was still beet red and went out of the room immeadiatly, her hat was hidden, her red face still visible. The nurse still stood in front of the room , seemingly startled.
"Members are allowed to invite their fiancé, but not to the infirmary. Please refrain from doing so in the future. and sorry for bargin in, I did notknow, miss."
Luthien just nodded and immeadiatly took off, racing out of the Headquaters.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:34 pm

Gwen heard a commotion from one of the rooms. Apparently so did one of the night shift nurses, as they headed inside. a little while later a beet red women burst out of the room and left the hospital wing in a flash.

Oh, someone getting lucky while the cats are away? that's some gall. Gwen thought to herself.

Then another thought entered her head, and Gwen smiled.

She entered the room silently and snuck up to the bed to see just who was messing around.

oh, wasn't this the guy they put on trial earlier today... well, he'll do.
she then sidled up to the side of the bed and spoke , not whispered into Leneors ear.

"how's it going, think you can spare some time for one more cute girl?"
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Leneor was taken by surprise.

"huh? who's tha... oh, i see. You're the d... wait - i believe he said i should keep quiet about that. - Well, hi anyway." he looked cheerfully towards her. He wasn't sure why she was there though, and the way she spoke was entirely not the way a cute little girl would speak.

"I realy do wonder how old you realy are. And why you walk around at this time of night, you should go and rest, that operation before surely wasn't a walk in the park anyway." he looked concerned. He couldn't help it, he had seen her torn up soul, and he knew about her injuries. At least a little.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:51 pm

"don't compare me with some weak little child, I'm 21 years old." Gwen said contemptuously.

She looked at him with a very amused, very adult expression that did not fit her otherwise childlike appearance at all.
"Besides, if I'm not tired, I'm not tired. doesn't look like you were planning on getting some sleep anyway, so what's the harm in keeping me company right. I don't bite, well, usually."
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:57 pm

"21 years, well, i kind of expected that. And don't draw fast conclusions, that girl before is an acquaintance that wants to help me out on a certain matter. The matter even revolves around you - but you won't get much more out of me."
[Master, you already gave way to much information.]
[nevermind, if she realy is older than that.]

"And i recomend not biting me, i might bite back. man, this feels sooo wrong saying that to someone of your stature." he sighed deeply. "at least be a good girl and drink your get-well tea." in his positive mood he didn't even watch out for spiting out information. get-well teas might have been popular, but he might have gone and give a too obvious wink.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:04 pm

"get well tea?" Gwen looked at Leneor in surprise, then realized it.

"Oh so you we're the one who gave Aryeh the Kosho Grass. Well ,thanks, that stuff is pretty hard to find now a days, even if there aren't that many alchemists left who can use it."

At that point Gwen remembered Aryeh s joke about repayment and smiled.

"guess this means that your the one I have to deliver the Virgin Maiden too, so What's your type of girl, wouldn't want to find one you didn't like." She chuckled in a manner that to most might seem ominous.
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:13 pm

"I allways wondered why you guys were catching them. But thanks, I believe i'm not a ladiesman after all, i usualy have other things in mind. It's just that lately i tend to stumble into them and akward situations." he scratched the back of his head. "I didn't know there'd be an alchemist in your group, i guess it's him." he continued.

He looked upwards, being in thought.

"And i gotta remember his name - Aryeh. Rather unusual i must say. and you are... er... Gwendolyn? something like that? a nice old name, but not much to my liking, sorry for that. don't burn me to dust once you're ok again. You can actually tell Aryeh the next time you see him that I contacted Kage, or at least send the girl to do so." he cocks his head to the side.
"By the way, is there a certain reason you showed up?" he wondered. In tales dragons allways kept to themselves.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strange_Familiar Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Gwen burst out laughing at Leneor

"At least you can take a joke, I'll give you that much. Really though, even as a gift, why would I be interested in human girls, I'm straight thank you. that's male dragons, and for your information the maidens aren't kidnapped they're invited. I suppose you think we live in caves on top of heaps of treasure too. I won't even go into the fire breath, it'd take to long and can barely speak right now thanks to you." Gwen couldn't stop laughing.

Once she had calmed down a little, Gwen continued.
"Anyway, not that you're apparently aware of this, but Kosho grass is used for an alchemical concoction called The Breath of Life Potion. sounds really spiffy huh, but it also requires a little dragon's blood," Gwen pointed to herself here, "water, the ability to control mana and two weeks to put it all together. on top of that all it does is accelerate the bodies natural ability to heal. Well, I guess that's not something to look down on since that also includes really bad injuries, broken bones, and scar tissue. still you get the point."

Gwen didn't answer his last question.
Strange_Familiar
Strange_Familiar
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:00 am

"I'm straight myself, but a few hours ago some guy stripped me while i was asleep. managed to get away luckily. *shiver* and sorry, but good literature on dragons is rather rare. Apart of that i didn't have much time to read since i was about 7-8 years old. - that's why my knowledge is rather childish." he sweated.
"didn't know much about that part of that grass, i'm just a herbalist. or something along the lines. If you guys need something, I'm rather nicely equiped." he pointed towards the ruble of bags at the ground.

"enough about me, now why are you here?" she had entirely avoided his question earlier, and it seemed as if she was trying to outmaneuver it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next