Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Interaction-Shrieking General Hospital

Go down

Citizen Interaction-Shrieking General Hospital Empty Citizen Interaction-Shrieking General Hospital

Post by Starkiller Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:40 am

The Shrieks returned to the brooding chamber, they carried with them several men who had been infected. They all had a lot of time before they would turn, their transformation held by drugs. The Shrieks were working on taking care of the infected and looked over their wounds. A man who had been infected and was cured looked at his Shriek doctor with disgust.

"You sick monsters! What? Can't understand me, you guys are just making sure that we don't transform when you start chowing down on us?"

"Please rest sir, I don't want you to get affected by the automatic morphine pump" A Shriek said as he put on a lab coat

"What the? You guys can talk?"

"Yes we can talk, only Orcs can't speak human language without technical aid"

"But you guys are demons"

"That doesn't have anything to do with it, we demons are intelligent, we have emotions, that is why I chose not to become a soldier"

"You demons infect humans and turn them into your kind"

"Then why did I just cure you? Why did we make drugs to suppress the infection?" the shriek asked "You haven't seen any yet, but there are indeed humans here, there are ones that chose to remain human, a choice you have as well, we live in harmony with humans, my wife is a human"

"That is impossible, a human would never-"

"Never what? Fall in love, despite our differences we love each other with undying passion, that is true love, passing over boundaries"

"You are a hideous creature, there can be no way"

"Not all humans are as simple minded as you, some become demons, either when they are dying or dead and willing to get a second chance at life, or they just do it" the shriek retorted "Others become servants and some remain normal, helping however they can"

"Your leader must manipulate them into doing these things"

"He does, he manipulates all of us and made this amazing city with something we call leadership, Lord Draco knows how to lead an army, knows when mercy or massacre should be used, now enough out of you, we need you all present at the hearing and I don't want to have a single patient miss it"

"If you have emotions and personality, then tell me your name"

"I'm called Al" the shriek replied

"I'm Crog, if you speak the truth, I may be persuaded to stay here"

"I hope you do, then I will have to introduce you to my wife" Al replied in a cheery tone
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Citizen Interaction-Shrieking General Hospital Left_bar_bleue350/350Citizen Interaction-Shrieking General Hospital Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Citizen Interaction-Shrieking General Hospital Left_bar_bleue850/850Citizen Interaction-Shrieking General Hospital Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down