Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Waiting In The Hospital.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waiting In The Hospital. Empty Waiting In The Hospital.

Post by Niveus Leo Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:36 am

Niveus sighed as he sat down next to atrum, the doctors said she would been fine but niveus was still worried about her, The scene still played in his mind.

FlashBack
Niveus ran over the hill as he came to a stop and listened to them, he would keep an eye out for them in the near furture. He gently set her down after they had left and ran to get his knives, he was angry and threw them out of his rage and stupidity thinking it would be useful after filling her with holes. He ran over the hill and picked atrum back up and started towards the east, he knew a there had to be a city there for them to find a hospital. After two hours of running Niveus made it to a city, he kept walking through the city when he found the hospital. He smiled as he entered and signed Atrum in, they were very worried for her in the begining because of the barbs but that went away quickly when the doctors took a look at her.
End

Niveus started to close his eyes when Atrum started to move in her sleep, it startled him because of the fact he thought she was out cold. He started to close his eyes when Atrum started to sleep talk, Niveus smiled as she stopped talking and replaced it with her soft breathing.

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue760/800Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (760/800)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue400/400Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Waiting In The Hospital. Empty Re: Waiting In The Hospital.

Post by Kurohane Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:34 am

"Aww what a cute girl" Kurohane said with a smile "Looks like you two had some trouble fighting something big"

Kurohane was dressed in a nurses outfit, holding a clipboard. No matter what she was wearing, her combined lineage made her a piece of eye candy for men and women alike. She took a look at some meters and graphs and wrote down on her paper.

"Well I'm going to take a blood sample now"
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue150/300Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue545/900Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 am

Niveus watched the nurse, He watched as she drew the needle and gulped, He knew atrum didn't like niveus being so paranoid over everything but still. Needles was one of his main worries, he looked at the nurse closely and didn't hide that fact ethier, "Hey are you really a nurse? I didn't see you when i was around the hospital with Atrum when we were heading towards her room." Truth be told he didn't see any nurses because he was look at Atrum the whole time, he just was bluffing to see if it would work. He stood up and made sure he still had his weapons, his rifle was in the corner behind him and his other weapons were with him.

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue760/800Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (760/800)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue400/400Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:19 am

"Please sir, mind the other patients, nurses don't sit around in the hallway, we work" Kurohane said as she was taking out some blood. "There, it's done"

Kurohane began to walk out of the room. She looked back and surveyed the man in front of her. She moved closer to him and licked her lips, she was going to have some fun.

"Your pretty good looking you know that?" Kurohane said with a devious smile "You wanna spend some time with me?"

Last edited by Kurohane on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue150/300Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue545/900Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 am

Niveus nodded, it made since nurses would be attending to patiences, He had to accept that. He stretched as she finished up and inwardly grinned that she would leave soon he never was much of a people person. What came next stunned him, he didn't know what to say and began to stutter. "W-W-W-What?! I can't just um" He started to blush as he thought about how to finish, "I can't leave atrum alone though, what happens if she needs me..." He finished as he started to get embarrassed and looked off to the side avoiding eye contact. His mind was racing as he had an inner conflict,Dude say yes! Come on you won't get another chance!But what about atrum... she is my supporter plus i am not much of a people person.Oh come on dude, she is your supporter she will be fine unless, you love her don'tcha hehehe. Such a love bird you are never leaving her side.What!? No i'm not in love with her! She is just my close friend...Then go with the woman you idiot! She will be fine.No I won't leave atrum, She never left my side so i am doing the same. he sighed as it finish and look at the woman again, "Sorry, I'm gonna stay here, she never left my side when i was injured so i can atleast do the same." He said as he hoped for the best.

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 am

"It's alright" Kurohane said with a smile "We can have some fun in here if you want, that won't be leaving her would it?"

Kurohane pressed herself onto the man's body. She flirted with the man with her body, trying to get him to have some fun before feeding time. She came up close and began to give him some intimate touches.

"What's your name big boy?"
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 am

Niveus's face turned red like a cherry and attempted to back away, He couldn't deny she was attrative but he couldn't do what she was thinking with Atrum asleep in the room. "My name is Niveus but we can't do anything here, She is sleeping! I mean no offense but we can show some respect right?" He was just above his seat, he backed up and was going to get his sniper rifle to make a get away with atrum. "You aren't a nurse are you? No nurse would do this while still on the job." He said his voice weakening as he decided to get a hold of one of his weapons. His hand darted to his gun and kept it there incase he had to escape.

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 am

Kurohane grabbed onto both of Niveus's arms, with her superhuman strength and combined with her speed, she had him subdued in an instant.

"Don't be so uptight" Kurohane said with a smile "I'm not a nurse, but I love the outfit"

Kurohane forced him onto a couch in the room and sat on top of him. She gave him a french kiss.

"Come on, let me have some fun" Kurohane said with a smile.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:32 am

Niveus saw everything go in a blur, he was on the couch and couldn't move as he red enough to be considered a cherry when she french kissed him. "P-p-please.... just let...... me be... i need to be by her side not with.... n-not.....not with some random stranger!" He shouted as he tried to struggle in her grasp, he couldn't escape, all he could do was call for help or just submit. He looked over at atrum with fear in his eyes, she needed to wake up but she was out cold only if he was to scream would she awaken. He started to looked around the room to see if there was anything he could do to amplify his voice so the nurse's station could hear him. "Damn it.... What do you want me anyways?!" He hissed at the woman, he couldn't move and didn't like being pinned down very much. His hat and sniper rifle were too far for him to consider, his knives where behind him and he was on his back. All that left was his guns and he couldn't reach them anyways, he was prepared to scream if he had too, though it wasn't much of a choice he had.

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:47 am

"I'm a vampire, I like to play with humans, and it is going to be a joy watching you scream" Kurohane said with a smile "I'm going to make you watch as I take your lover's life, I'm going make you watch as you are unable to do anything as I suck the life out of her"

Kurohane looked down as Niveus tried to reach for his weapons and resist. She smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"You won't be able to do anything, no one is going to hear you scream, everyone is under my spell, other than you and your girl"

Two nurses came and replaced Kurohane. Kurohane walked over to the girl and bend over to her, she looked at Niveus and smiled. She bared her fangs.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Niveus couldn't watch he stopped moving and let his head fall, his body tensed up then relaxed as he stopepd moving completly. He couldn't do anything all he could do was accept his fate, he slowly started to lift up his head with a smirk on his face, he opened up one hand as a bottle of water appeared there. It took its toll on him as tossed it at the nurse holding his feet, he grip loosend slightly though that was all he needed. He kicked upward hitting the nurse in the face, he then pushed him self into the air just above the couch as he brought his heel down on the other nurse. He stood up quickly now that he was free and pulled out both his guns, "You are messing with the wrong person!" He shouted and shot widly at the vampire. He emptied out a clip as he began to reload, "Time for the finisher of this battle..." He said as he looked at Atrum then at the vampire. His guns were reloaded all he needed was Atrum. "Atrum Cattus! I Niveus Leo summon you as your master!" He shouted as she stirred slightly in her sleep, the medicine was strong, niveus cursed this fact knowing she might awaken soon but not now. "N-N-Niveus.... where are you.....?" She said while she stirred in her sleep, Niveus quickly made sure to keep his eyes on the vampire, though that was a hard task for him since he had to watch atrum as well.

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 am

Kurohane was hit by the bullets in her head and heart area. She fell to the ground, but slowly arose again. She looked towards Niveus and smiled.

"Now, you shouldn't be making so much noise in a hospital"

Kurohane teleported behind Niveus and sent a kick towards his stomach.

(Health - 30)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:35 am

Nivues flew backwards as he hit the door, it shook as he slowly stood up, he put his hand over his mouth as he began to cough violently."Damn it.... I guess you are the same as her." He said as he looked at his hand and saw blood, he quickly tossed both guns into the air as he pulled out his daggers from behind and threw them. The guns fell back down as niveus caught them and started to fire again, this time making sure to aim for every spot. Only a blood puddle should be left, he quickly started to reload again as he kicked the door down and ran into the hallway. He stood in the hallway waiting, the fight needed to be away from Atrum.

(Health - 25)

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sat May 01, 2010 2:58 am

Kurohane jumped out of the way of the attack and looked as Niveus escaped through the door. Kurohane walked out of the room and into the hall.

"Alright, seems like we're going to have some fun"

Kurohane reached into one of her pockets and pulled out Akuto and pulled the sword out of it's sheathe. She span the blade a bit, and then resheathed the blade. The appliances around her began to slice and fall apart from cuts unseen in the motion.

"Let's get this party started" Kurohane grinned
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Sat May 01, 2010 4:49 am

Niveus felt a chill go down his spine as he shook it off and aimed towards her right arm, He fired his gun till he had to reload, he ran down the hall further and took a left turn. He began to reload as he made sure to take a note, "I have to aim for the same body part... maybe if i shoot it enough times she can't regenerate it..." He thought as he ran down the hall again and took a right. He went in a big circle to make sure he could keep an eye on the room.

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sat May 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Kurohane sliced apart the bullets and continued to follow Niveus as he ran through the halls. She followed him until she found chasing the man to be boring. Kurohane turned on her heels and ran back to Atrum's room. She hovered over the young woman looking at her closely.

"Let's see if your prince can save you"

Kurohane bared her fangs, picked up Atrum and prepared to bite.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Sat May 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Niveus' eyes widen as he she her enter the room, he quickly ran into the room and saw her prepare to bite, his eyes grew wider then narrowed with anger, his mouth was twisted into a snarl as he started to shoot at her legs. "Let go of her, You monster!!" He screamed as he stopped shooting to reload, He started to shoot again this time aiming for her stomach as he ran up to her, his gun clip was empty as he discarded his weapons, he pulled back his fist and slammed his feet down as he swung towards her jaw, the one thing that went through his mind was, 'I'm gonna die if i don't save her.'

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sat May 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Kurohane was shot off by the bullets, not expecting Niveus to arrive so soon. She was shot in the legs and stomach and was sent back by the punch to her face. But Kurohane stood back up, grabbed the hand that had just punched her in the face and looked at Niveus with her mix-matched eyes. Kurohane lifted her arm, revealing her Inugami gauntlet.

"Nice try lover boy, next time think your plan better"

Kurohane drew her arm back and punched at Niveus with her supernatural strength, letting loose her most powerful martial art attack, Real Impact, at Niveus's face.

(Health -100 -40 from some posts before)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Niveus took the punch and felt his nose break, his jaw become fractured from that one punch, he smiled though still even as he felt blood pour out of his nose and mouth, he had grabbed something he needed, in his left hand was his hat and two daggers. He put the daggers down his sleeve trying to make sure she didn't see them as he put his hat on. He looked her in the eyes as he slid them both out and held them in between his fingers, "Looks like my plan might work... depends if you don't notice one important factor though." He punched at her with his left, daggers in hand as he saw atrum open her eyes, they widen when she saw his face. He made sure not to look at her to ruin his plan, she sat up quickly as she realized what was happening, "Niveus..." She whispered as she grabbed her blanket, a sword formed from it, she didn't attack, she understood why she shouldn't. "Niveus, Get Back!" She shouted, it was too late though, he couldn't stop unless he was killed.

(health - 75)

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Mon May 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Beet walked into the room with his headphones on blaring loud music while snapping his fingers.. "hey I brought you flow..." he said as he opened his eyes.. and realized he was in the wrong room... he looked left and right, holes in the walls and other kinds of destruction. "I think i may be in the wrong room" he said. looking at the three people. then realizing that one of them was wearing a large gauntlet and the other had a bleeding nose, and another lying in the bed seemed to be under attack from the one with the gauntlet "now now.." he spoke softly "it seems introductions will be unecessary at this moment in time"
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue375/500Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue675/700Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Thu May 06, 2010 12:19 am

Kurohane jumped back and dodged Niveus's attack. She looked back at him and let loose a slash of extension from her blade. She took in a deep breath and cut herself in several different places. The blood began to spill and pour all over the ground. Kurohane slit her own throat and the blood sprayed out from the cut all over the room. Kurohane fell to the ground and her body went limp.

(Health -70 +15)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Thu May 06, 2010 12:24 am

Beet stood there petrified.... "well that was odd"... he said while snapping his fingers.. "who the hell was that person" he asked the guy in front of him.. 'and what did she want with her" he asked while pointing to the girl on the bed..
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue375/500Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. Left_bar_bleue675/700Waiting In The Hospital. Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Thu May 06, 2010 5:30 am

Niveus quickly stumbled back barely dodging."Atrum lay down, its fine. Whoever you are... leave. Now." Niveus said as he put his daggers up, he put his hat on his head and grabbed his guns. He began to reload then as he stuck them to the woman's head. He shot them empty till he had to reload, he walked over to his seat and hostlered his guns and grabbed his sniper rifle and kepted it aimed at the body as he glared at the new person. "Leave, now. No need for another person in this room, nor monster". He said while motioning towards the body. He made sure the sniper rifle was loaded and smirked when it was, he was still bleeding slightly and decided he should leave it be until atrum was ready to leave. He looked at atrum and saw he laying down though still looking at the damage that was done to both him and the woman.

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sat May 08, 2010 8:08 am

Kurohane waited until her blood flowed fully along the floor, it covered the floor and a large amount got on the furniture, ceiling and walls. She felt through the blood that it had finally spread to where it was intended, surrounding Niveus from all sides. Kurohane's blood sprang into action along with her. Kurohane began to sing her dreaded Song of Pain as a distraction. Kurohane's blood formed into vines and spikes meant to wrap around and kill Niveus, the droplets formed bullets which shot in every direction and the blood still fountaining from Kurohane's arms became two large blades. Kurohane attacked Niveus and Atrum with her blades, ready to slice through them with her powerful blades of blood.

(Mana -10 Health -60 +15)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Mon May 10, 2010 3:51 am

"Holy crap" yelled Beet, watching the unfolding events... "looks like im here to stay for a bit" he said ("I wonder what im gonna have for lunch") he thought while taking a stance "Hey BITCH" he called to the chick with the bloody blades for arms "PISS OFF" he snapped two fingers with both at once sending highly concentrated shockwaves towards her at the speed of sound.

(Mana -20 (10 for each hand) Health -30)

Last edited by someguy626 on Tue May 18, 2010 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next