Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Waiting In The Hospital.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting In The Hospital.

Post by Niveus Leo Wed May 12, 2010 12:25 am

Niveus sat there and smiled as they were slowly going infront of him as he stuck his hand out and whispered, "Wall." Niveus saw the blood hit the wall and splatter as Atrum thought fast enough and had dived under the bed laying in wait, He looks at the woman as he quickly looked towards the window. He put his sniper rifle on his back and braced himself as he got up and jumped through the window, he landed down on the rooftop next to the hospital. The drop wasn't too bad and atrum followed quickly as they stood there looking through the window as niveus aimed his sniper rifle at the woman. He motioned for atrum to take a step back as he watched slowly.

(-100 mana, -50 health)

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue760/800Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (760/800)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Thu May 13, 2010 12:18 am

Kurohane saw the blasts of sonic energy as they smashed into her. She slammed against the wall as Niveus escaped. Kurohane looked at the man who had attacked her. He was fast, enough to catch her off guard. She smiled, she liked a challenge.

"Well big boy, seems like you're pretty good" Kurohane grinned, licking her blood covered fingers "Let's dance, I wanna have some fun"

Kurohane teleported behind the new opponent and sent a powerful kick towards him at high speeds.

(Health - 40 +15)

Last edited by Kurohane on Fri May 14, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/300Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue545/900Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Thu May 13, 2010 12:24 am

Beet flew forewards and crashed into the wall.. knocking in the plaster.. "dance you say?" Beet snickered. "Nah i'm not too good at that... how about we play instead".. Beet pulled out a trumpet and blasted a shockwave towards the girl "this looks like it'll be quite the jam session" he said calmly while warming up with some "Oye Como Va"

(Mana -35 Health -20)

Last edited by someguy626 on Tue May 18, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue375/500Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue675/700Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Fri May 14, 2010 5:48 am

Kurohane was hit by another unseen force, she couldn't understand what was hitting her. But then she began to feel vibrations in the floor.

"I see" Kurohane grinned "You use sonic manipulation don't you?"

Kurohane was liking this, moves she couldn't see, that was a challenge. But she knew how to counter this. Kurohane began to sing a mixed melody of songs. The Song of Inner Destruction, The Song of Defence, and The Song of Pain.

(Mana - 120 Health -40 +15)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/300Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue545/900Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Fri May 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Beet groaned as he felt his insides churn, and he felt immense pain on the outside as well... "Vocal attacks eh" he said, "well i guess i'll have to tune you out" Beet took hold of his headphone speakers and turned the volume to 11.. "looks like this'll be fun" he said to himself while "Master of puppets" ringed in his ears... "and a shield too!" Beet pulled out a bagpipe and starting blaring "Scotland the brave" this ought to silence you! Beet used the bagpipes to summon 10 sound warriors. "Lets go men" he yelled as a battle call and began playing harshly on the bagpipes.

(Mana -200 Health -45)

Last edited by someguy626 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue375/500Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue675/700Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Niveus Leo Thu May 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Niveus coughed as he stood up and strechted, he and atrum looked at each other and shrugged as they ran away. He looked back and waved good bye with a small smirk then jumped off the rooftop and began running towards some other place. That woman was dangerous and that guy could handle him is what niveus figured as he made sure to not look back.

[[Exit]]

Niveus Leo
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue760/800Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (760/800)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sat May 29, 2010 3:43 am

Kurohane sensed the soldiers of sound with her ears, and decided that this was the best time to test out her new move. She closed her eyes, inhaled, exhaled, and the inhaled again. Kurohane's eyes flashed open as she unleashed a deafening screech. The strength of the blast ripped up the floor and blew away the soldiers. The wave came closer to the man as it destroyed everything caught in it's wake.

(Mana - 100)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 am

Beet was sent flying by the sonic wave and he crashed into the wall.. "thats IT!" he yelled and charged forewards with a fist held high.. he believe he was just about to strike a blow to the side of the girl's face... but then it hit him... why was he fighting... Beet stopped his fist inches away from the girls face... "umm.. I should proboally apologize now.." Beet retracted his fist and put his hands in his hoodie's pockets.. " Sorry about... attacking you".. he said looking down.. "i never stopped to think what was going on" He paused for a second and then continued.. "i never realized that I could have just let those two escape and they could have been "dangerous" *coughs people".. "soo yeah.. sorry about that" Beet began scratching his head in embarrasment.

(health - 65)

Last edited by someguy626 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

"What a boring man" Kurohane said "Well, I've had my fun, but you ruined my meal"

Kurohane jumped out of the room and onto the roof. She looked down at the man.

"You best watch yourself, Mage, not every monster is as picky as I am, I only go after normal humans" Kurohane smiled "Watch out, one day you are going to meet someone far worse than I"

With that Kurohane disappeared without a trace, leaving nothing of her presence behind, even the blood she spilled evaporated and disappeared.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Mon May 31, 2010 4:01 am

Beet looked around in confusion... "where'd you..." he stopped mid-sentance..... "That.. bitch.." Beet murmured to himself looking around... "well fuck.. maybe i should have.." Beet stuck his forefinger upwards and slapped the wall with it.. making that part of the wall break off and fly across the room... "next time.. you wont know what hit you.."
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Mon May 31, 2010 4:53 am

"Well that isn't nice" Toki said from the door of the room "You hurt one of my girls dude"

Toki clicked his fingers and 15 revolvers appeared out of nowhere. All the guns pointed their sights straight for the man. Toki smiled as he looked at the man.

"No hard feelings, but when a guy attacks a woman as beautiful as that, you have to give him a good beating" Toki said nonchalantly, he then clicked his fingers. "Russian Roulette"

All the guns cocked their hammers and unleashed a barrage of bullets towards the man.

(Mana - 10)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue585/700Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 am

"Jesus Christ!" Beet yelled as he dodged to the side and a bullet grazed his arm.. he knelt behind a piece of debris "that wasn't very nice yknow".. he lifted up a piece of tile and threw it like a shuriken towards the newcomer. "anyways she attacked me first you ignorant fool!"
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:20 am

Toki created a shield to block the tile. Toki smiled but his eyes showed a cold stare.

"It doesn't matter" Toki said coldly "You hurt a beautiful young woman"

Toki summoned a katana from out of nowhere and grabbed onto it. He then made a miniscule portal behind him so it couldn't be seen. Toki then made another katana to replace the one in his hand as he threw the sword through the portal. Another portal opened behind the man and Toki made a horizontal slash at the same time.

(Mana -10)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue585/700Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (585/700)
Health:
Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Waiting In The Hospital. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 am

Beet quickly fell to the floor to dodge the horizontal slice, and saw a second sword fly from behind his head that missed him my milimetres ("that was a close one") he thought to himself as he looked up at the man with the blades.. "WILL YOU STOP TRYING TO KILL ME" he yelled at him... Beet flung himslef at the mans feet in an attempt to take out the man's legs..
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:37 am

Toki teleported himself away from the attack and replaced himself with a double and setting one of his Saturn Spheres around it. Toki then moved to a safe distance and snapped his fingers.

"Spear Frenzy" Toki said calmly "Sword Rain"

Toki created 30 European swords and dropped them onto the man and made 30 spears thrust out of the ground.

"Stop trying to kill you?" Toki asked coldly "You attempted to hurt one of my friends, so now you will feel the deadly kisses of my swords and spears, this is the end"

(Mana - 105)
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Beet screamed in pain as the weapons ripped through his flesh. "I... underestimated you".. Beet coughed and he fell forewards and blacked out... things were spiining in his head.. he could see his entire life flashing before his life... and then he found himself in a white land... nothing around him but a cliff edge.. he saw his body broken and battered below... he cringed at the sight of himself... "thank god for my failsafe" he whispered to himself... "now to wait for the doctor to show up and fufill his part of the deal.

(Health - all of it )
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm

"Well that was easy" Toki shrugged "That wasn't even a warm up"

Toki walked towards the body of the guy he had just killed. He bended down and poked the body.

"Hey" Toki said to the body "Just in case you come back from the dead later on, name's Toki Ma Jigen, remember it"

Toki walked out of the hospital and moved to see if he could find a nice young woman to spend the night with.

"I wonder if that foxy little hybrid is still in the area" Toki said to himself
Needless
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:04 pm

"Toki Ma Jigen" Beet repeated to himself "I wont forget you"... Beet heard a quiet tapping noise and watched from above as a portal opened and out walked a tall man in a lab coat. "Beet" the man said while shaking his head. "looks like you bit off more than you could chew." He grabbed the body by the head and dragged the body back through the portal... "Lets get you fixed up and make sure this doesn't happen again..."

The portal closed and there were no clues that the doctor had even arrived
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2