Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first mission : next steps

+2
Muzak
Areos
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The first mission : next steps Empty The first mission : next steps

Post by Areos Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Leneor had asked the first person of the village to lead him the way to the closest Inn. At the Inn the first thing he did was bringing lycan to the room he had requested from the Innkeeper - an older woman - and managed to get a doctor. He was waiting in the lobby of the Inn. It seemed quite expensive, and he could tell that the whole village must have had a good income, despite their position in the middle of nowhere in an icy region. or maybe even because of that.

"Do you want something to eat or to drink Arkrius? We gotta wait till the doctor is done. My treat."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue470/550The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue430/650The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The first mission : next steps Empty Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Arkrius was panting heavily and was sitting in the lobby of the Inn as he followed Leneor. The question brought a small grin to his face.

"Just git me anythin'."

Arkrius looked around the inn and it was rather expensive looking. He was quite impressed at the inn, making quite a profit for such an isolated area.

"...'ow the 'loody fuckin' 'ell do they get tis inn for bein' in the middle of fuckin' no where?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue340/600The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue200/600The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 pm

"probably because its the only place you can go around here. no rivals mean they can make a hell amount of money."

Leneor disappeared towards the bar, and came back with two mugs of beer, placing them on the table.
"though the prices are still moderate luckily. I wonder how lycan's doing, I'd hate to have one of my Team members unable to move." He looked a little worried. After breakdown of the lizardman he should have taken him to rest aswell, but he had to get Nero back. What was with this Team allways going their way?

"Oh yeah, we have to contact WH soon aswell, I have a bad feeling about the rest of this guys group. We might have to investigate if the other ones were attacked aswell or somehow survived. Then again, how else would they be able to request help if they didn't survive."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue470/550The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue430/650The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:20 pm

a dark and black senery, a moon stood high at the sky. Lycan looked around and saw a sun at the other end. "This place it seems so familiar like i gave been here before". "This is the twighlight plain, the place where the moon and sun meet for all eternity, kinda soothing and pretty right?" a muscular man stood on a small rock "The place where only the Childs of the moon and sun can enter and those that are bound to them which explains why i am here"
"And you are?" Lycan was really curious and the man did seem familiar.
"I can't tell you yet but it does seem the seal was removed i was fearfull for it, i only placed it to keep you save. You now have the power......" the man started to blur and the plain was slowly shrinking and turning darker "It seems our time is up the power you gained is not nly an increase of your power, when the moon stands tall and the night is dark you will know what your power is truly capabel of.." with that it turned completly dark.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH" Lycan sreamed in pain as the remaining mana of the seal was broken and expelled with it came a portion of her newly found source, the metal in the room deformed and shattered and then a loud explosion was heard and the windows blew out.

"Where am i?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue565/800The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue185/400The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"

that sounded an awful lot like lycan has woken up. or Arkrius being forced to drink up a whole bucket of the stuff the lizards' supporter made.

Leneor liftet up a spoon which was acting abnormal, it almost seemed like it was to melt. He held it, as it suddenly bent to the side.
"I either turned magician, or lycan's power is running wild. I should go checking on her." Leneor said calm. He had gotten his earlier good mood back.

"Hey, I'll take care of this, everyone please stay downstairs, i can not guarantee that is normal or not dangerous."
He addressed everyone in the room, especialy the inn keeper, and then rushed upwards the stairs to the uppermost room. The doorhandle wouldn't budge, so he kicked the door open. Lycan was on her bed, and she didn't seem all that good, despite at least being finaly awake.

"Calm down lycan. I brought you here along with arkrius. You were unconcious, and had high fever, so we had to take the fastest route to town and have you rest. I repeat, calm down - you're emmiting and awful lot off Mana, and it seems not stable." He walked towards Lycan, while talking in his calm voice. "As to what happened before you were found, i cannot tell you. All we know is that a strong Mana source was close to you before. Oh yeah, our bluerobe is dead it seems, and for quite a while too i guess. Seems like we've fallen for a trap."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:07 am

Leonor burst into the room Lycan-style and told her what happend and to control her mana.
"Mister Leonor, good to seeya"She grinned and then suddenly blood started to run from her mouth *splurt*
"Seems like i hav some internal wounds and the mana won;t stop Leaking" She was thourghly examining her body and wounds "seems i have to expel some" she tried to sit up a bit more but she was still weakend from the fight and a wound on her arm re-opened and blood dript out. mistress please let me out it will help stabalise your mana a red flash and Inu stood next to her just a half time larger then a dog. Lycan lay back down and smiled a bit the mana got less agrissive yet a bit still leaked out making any metal object in her near surounding act a bit funny.
"Thanks for bringing me here mister Leonor" she smiled "If you ever need a metal object or weapon fixed coime and ask me.
Inu layed down and seemed to be taing a nap.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue565/800The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue185/400The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:19 am

Arkrius blinked at the screaming and Leneor told everyone to stay downstairs. He continued to sit at the table, idly drinking his beer.

...'etter 'im then me.

Arkrius was soon finished a mug of beer. He was thinking about the taste of it and was quite content. The taste was quite bitter, towards Arkrius's liking. He soon slid his mask on his face and tilted his hat over his head.

...sure 'ope 'e takes 'is time. I'm goin' to nap 'ere.

Arkrius slowly closes his eyes and sleeps very lightly. The current events had tired him out more than usual due to the horrific cold and snow. He had another dream. There was snow everywhere, shaped as snowballs, snowballs were also falling from the sky and were very destructive in power. They were destroying everything in sight and Arkrius was laughing as he shot the snowballs in the air, which turned into fireworks and people were cheering behind him. It was a dream that didn't make much sense.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue340/600The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue200/600The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:19 am

"... fine, i'll still send the doctor to you, she will have to check your overall condition. If you're fine - I'll go get down and get the rest of my beer. Try not screaming that much any longer. Those guys down there are scared like hell. Though you can call for me or arkrius if you need something certain. i believe your headphones are made of sturdier stuff than metal. I'll leave before my Kards start melting, righ?"

Leneor turned around and got back down the stairs.
"everythings fine, there's nothing special - she just woke up. She calmed down her Mana." He went ahead and sat back at the table where arkrius seemed to have just waited. He took his mug and began drinking.
"She's fine, but i'll have the doctor check on her. Once she arrives that is."

"you sleeping again? fine, then i'll go find something to do myself." Leneor pouted, heading outside and starting to build snowmen.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:33 pm

"It seems like our lead went dead again" Lycan got a bit depressed
"Mistress even though i was in the tattoo i still heard what was said and i beleive we have another lead"
"And what might that be?"Lycan was a bit frustrated all those years of training and defeated so easely
"The witch mentioned the name trinisette, its not much but a lead is a lead"
"I think i might know someone who might be able to help us with getting some more information about this trinisette" Lycan sat up but almost crashed backwards again. "No inu i'm fine" She threw her feet over the edge and collapsed onto one knee. "These mana surges and my wounds are really messing up my body" she hit the side of the bed and cracked a support from it and used it as a cane. "well lets go downstairs"She smiled and a small stream of blood came from her mouth.

"Damn there are many stairs" Lycan put her foot on the bottom step and fell over, at the last mment she spun over her cane landing on her feet. "Now where did mister Leonor go?" She walked over to the barman and as she sat down in a 1 meter radius all the metal cups and spoons forks and other small metal objects just started to deform and liquify. "Might you have seen a serious looking guy with a cape? he should have this symbol on his cape" she threw a leg on the counter and pointed at the sign of the WH. The man a bit confused and scared about the wolf folowing Lycan "uhm if you mean him he came in with you and the gentleman who is taking a nap over there" he pointed at arkrius "And the other gentleman left to go outside something about snowmen" Lycan looked at the window and saw the snow "Damn that wretched white stuff is here too"She wobbled to the door and kicked it open almost falling backwards while doing it. An army of snow men could be seen, everywhere you would look snowmen. "MISTER LEONOR" no answer, "ow right i have my headphone, wait then why the hell did i have to come down stairs......ARGGGGGH o well" she turned her headphone on and was a bit more frustrated that she didn;t think about it "Mister leonor i have a favor to ask....."
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 pm

"and that is number 112 - now off to the next one..." Leneor said cheerfully, he almost seemed like a child. a few people were staring in awe to the army of snowmen that were standing all around the whole town, some saluted, some held sticks like weapons: overall it almost seemed like the town had been taken over by snowmen. Leneor being their Commander.

He hadn't realy noticed that his radio was turned off in his backpocket. He was occupied with - to him at least - more important, and more fun stuff to do.
Some children even joined in after a while, piling up snow and making their own Snowmen.

"Ah, i see, new recruits coming." Leneor said as he saluted to a few of the kids, they smiled happily, and saluted back. Some of their parents watched the whole scene, and seemed delightened aswell, even though there were a few murmurs going around.

"I didn't know WH had nice people aswell."
"yeah, those three last week weren't nice at all. This one seems totaly diffrent"
"well he isn't wearing the whole garment"
"you think he just doesnt know its meaning and thinks it looks good?"
"I doubt it, it's quite known"
"ah well, I can't complain if Those witchhunters finaly make a turn in their way of thinking."

Leneor helped the children while building, and started giving advices and instructions where to construct the next 'soldier' of his.

(you want to ask something? go search him >: D )
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:18 am

Arkrius slowly woke up from his nice nap. He slid his mask off his face and raised his hat back up. A Lycan was seen at the front door speaking into a headset. He looked outside the door and flinched at the sight outside the door. There were A LOT of snowmen. At least over one hundred and still rising. The sight of it brought a slight smile to his face and horror on his mind.

...snowmen. My childhood...before I was recruited by that damned organization. But, now, I got to keep this persona of a rude Scottish "basterd" who hates everything hot and cold regarding weather...instead of being the English dastardly bastard that I once was.

Arkrius shook his head to keep the thoughts out.

...got to get back into persona soon anyways.

"Oi, wat the 'loody 'ell is tis? Damned snow invasion? Snowmen...I t'oug't it was bad 'nough for the snow 'unni's, but now snowm'n...g'z."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:52 pm

"Damn seems i can't reach him" She stepped of the bar's poarch and put her foot on the snow. As she did that she slipt, she made a half spin and made a 360 front flip and to land on her feet. "Hey snow can be fun too"She smiled and used the ice which she thoughed was snow to to slide away. Suddenly in the middle of her fun icy road two snowmen stood in her way with their sticks crossed like gaurds, she ducked and slided between the gap. "Who are those white men? they don;t seem to be very lively" in the distance she saw children making the white men. "Witches?" she slided still holding her cane as support, yet she did feel a bit better. "Inu are you keeping up?" She looked back and saw inu clumsely and panicy trying to hold his legs together not to fall over. "Would you hurry up? *splurt* a little blood came from her mouth as she uttered the last words. she didn;t panic she just headed on in the direction of where the snowmen where.

She saw him finnaly "MISTER LEONOR" she waved and slided to leonor coming to a stop by pocking her cane in the ice, behind her inu slided full speed into a tree. "Mister leonor could you intoduce me to your informant i need some private information, the less know about it the best, it seems last time some information got leaked" With the last words a small gush of blood spattered on leonor and his newly build snowmen.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:38 pm

"huh? Lycan? what are you doing out here, you're supposed to be resting." He almost scolded her. She was supposed to rest first, and not run around - she even cought up some blood. He frowned, as he got back up, and offered her assistance in standing, incase her feet were still a little weak.

He turned towards one of the children.
"I hereby promote you to first chief, take care of your fellow soldiers as I bring this wounded soldier back into the barracks." he saluted, and the boy saluted back at an instant.

"and now to you Lycan, don't run around recklessly. Aside from that, teach Inu how to walk on ice, he's too clumsy, he might run over one of my snowmen and ruin it." Leneor said, as he pulled Inu out of the tree, while walking over the ice as if it weren't there. "And keep your voice down. My contact does not like contact with Witchhunters, she is afraid of them and i doubt she'd get along with that 'nature' of yours." He whispered. "I'll contact her and you might meet her by chance, don't expect it though." he said, as he pulled inu and lycan over the ice to the Inn. Only inu seemed to have problems with maintaining his feet on the ice.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 pm

"I'm fine" a small stream of blood came from her right corner of her mouth as she grinned "its just my mana that's causing a bit of stress on my internal wounds in a few hours it should quite down" inu who was still clumsly sliding about, got grabbed by Lycans scarf which she manipulated "See i have these small action under control" She smiled but inu's throut got sqeashed a bit to hard.

as they neared the Bar Lycan made a small push off the ice and got a bit ahead of Leonor turning around "Its REALLY important that i meet this person face to face, i need to make sure of something"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Leneor's face turned away slightly. I shouldn't involve Luthien any further, I have a bad feeling that i'll conjure up something bad. It allways happens with people I start liking.

"As I said, I'll contact her. What is the matter at all?" Leneor tried changing the topic. He entered the bar.
"hey arkrius, stop sleeping or I'll start doing things that are sung during 'what shall we do with a drunken sailor' to you." he adressed him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:16 am

"I'm wide awake ye 'asterd."

Arkrius quietly sighs and stretches. The comment on the drunken sailor made Arkrius sigh even more.

...that bastard.

"Well, we're stuck waitin' for tis 'amned doctor of yer's. Wat the 'loody 'ell are we suppose to do now? I mean, we could drink the night away, 'ut I'd rather not."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Myrie walked into the inn of Garuga after about a week of nonstop travelling, people she met on the Outskirts told her it was a good place to go. She looked around at the entrance, she looked at the door and wondered how it worked. She thought about for a few seconds then decided on what she should do. In a single fluid motion, she kicked the door into a flying spiral across the room. She looked around the bar area and went to the bartender.

"Give me a Baccardi and leave the bottle" Myrie told him "I need to calm down"

"Nice try kid we don't sell to minors" The bartender said casually

"Did you just call me a kid bub?" Myrie asked, her arm became that of a tiger. "Your lucky we don't eat you.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue750/750The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
The first mission : next steps Left_bar_bleue750/750The first mission : next steps Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm

"I don need a doctor im fine with a very unconvicing spin she started to walk to the bar when suddenly the door blew out and headed straight for her. with what was intended as a small punch to snak it in half, ended up as a punch that reduced it to splinters. "Damn i need to adjust it" she stumbled to the bar with Inu behind her. A girl with a tiger arm was harrasing the barman "Fine if your busy ill get it myself"she walked ariund the counter and took a barrel of water.
"Hey miss you can't do that" a second barman was adressing her
"but the other mister was busy so i just took it myself" she smiled and picked the barrel up as if nothing even though it was filled to the brim with water. she jumped over the counter and sat next to the girl and in a few big gulps she empty'd the barrel in her mouth. "HAAAAAA~" She grinned and inu layed down besides her she turned to the girl "Hello"She smiled and *Splurt* a splatter of blood came from her mouth.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Leneor made a deep sigh. a very deep one.
"By chance, could it be that i've been thrown into an animal paradies? I thought lycan was the only one with animal features." he frowned. He just ignored the new door-crasher and sat down on Arkrius' table.
"hey, girl." he adressed the barmaid. She just stared in awe to what was happening at the counter. Leneor tucked at her dress to get her attention.
She turned around, still looking worriedly to the bar, where one of her colleagues was threatened, and the other tried keeping the order.
"Y-yes?"
"I'd like to order something to eat, may I have the Menu?"
"Ofcourse, I'll get..." she trailed of while watching the scene.
"it right away?" Leneor ended the sentence.
"oh yes, excuse me." she hurried away.

He turned around.
"Arkrius, have to contacted the HQ yet? we need to know if we have to find the other guuys of the group. And tell them that there was an ambush, keep out that it was on lycan, otherwise they'll keep bugging her about who that witch is, why she was attacked, and that she has to stay at the base untill further notice. I'd hate that aswell."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Myrie looked at the girl, she was young and as strong as the members of her tribe. The girl had greeted Myrie with a small splurt of blood coming out of her mouth. She looked like she had been in a fight, a bad one. However it did not stop her from talking to Myrie.

"Hello there, Me name is Myrie, I hail from the tribe of four guardians" Myrie replied back, suddenly she saw a large wolf right next to her. "Well may I ask what your and this cute little puppy's names are?"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:04 pm

how formal i should be too, that is uhm what jiji call it? good manners? "I ish Lycan T. Rophy, succesor and only remaining member of the shaolin Rophy clan and he ish Inugami the proud Wolf gaurdiun of the two gaur..." Mistress ! "I mean THE gaurdiun of the Rophy Clan Hehe and i ish hungry" she turned her head towards the guy behind the bar that was still in shock after being harassed "Hey mister if your done playing with myrie can you get me something to eat? i need some meat to heal my wounds and some sugar so do you have a deer or maybe a boar would be nice" she looked at the barman
"Uhm we do have s-some boar how much of it would you like"
"Well one should be enough"
"A WHOLE ONE?"
"What else? i know its not a full meal bit i ishn't feeling that well" she grinned "Ow do you wants something myrie" she turned her head towards myrie and looked at her with her blood-red cat eyes
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Leneor looked towards lycan.

"I hope she knows that you have to pay here... nope, i guess hoping is useless..." he gave a sigh, and as the waitress returned.
"Um, excuse me, but could you put the meal of the girl over there on my tab? and i need the bill." I guess I'll go and get it back once at HQ. I can't have one of my Team members hungry - aside from that lycan might run rampage if she doesnt get her food...
"of course, and here's the menu"
"thanks, I'll ponder about what to eat, could i have some soda please? A cold one would be fine."
"sure, Mister."

I wonder whats with the Mister thing, i look less struck up than Arkrius, and he ain't much of a gentleman.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:24 pm

"A boar, I would enjoy having some of that" Myrie replied "I haven't had one in a long time"

Suddenly, a beautiful young lady walked into the bar wearing a kimono. Her kimono was pure white but even though it was dirty outside and inside, it didn't seem to have even a stain. She approached Myrie and Lycan, who were getting ready to dig in.

"Ojou-sama, where have you been? I have been looking for you"

"Sorry my bad Kits-uh" Myrie apologized, but was stopped when the woman grabbed Myrie and stuffed her in her chest. Myrie was able to escape with a gasp of air. "Kitsu! I told you not to do that"

"I'm sorry Ojou-sama, I was just so worrie- hello..." Kitsu began until she caught a glimpes of Inugami "Well who is this hunky canine?"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 am

Arkrius had been observing the situation at hand. He quietly sighed.

"Oi, Leneor, wat the 'loody 'ell is tis now? 'amned animal convention?" Arkrius shook his head in disbelief.

"I'll git to contactin' 'em in a minute."

Arkrius reached into his pockets and grabbed out an earpiece and pushed a button on it before placing it on his ear. He quietly cleared his throat before speaking.

"Arkrius Wallace to 'eadquarters. Arkrius Wallace to 'eadquarters, come in."
"Yes, Arkrius?" A familiar voice asked, it was Valfus.
"Do we need to find the 'loody 'asterds from the other group? The package is dead. We were also ambushed on tis 'amned mountain."
"There was only a report of the one on the mountain. Retrieve his corpse. We need proof of his death. Thanks for telling us information on an ambush. You rarely tell us of these things."
"Yea', yea', yea', w'atever. We got to retrieve the 'amned 'asterds corpse!?"
"I was kidding. Return to base ASAP."
"...affirmative."

Arkrius took the earpiece from his ear and placed it in his pocket. He started to tap on the earpiece in a discrete form of Morse code towards HQ and turned to Leneor.

"Well, we're to 'ead back to 'eadquarters ASAP."

[+150 Health from the disgusting grounds of Kaluoshen. Forgot about that.]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:48 am

While she was tearing of meat and stuffing it in her mouth a lady walked in in pure white. suddenly she asked who inu was "He's inu, he's my gaurdiun wolf"she smiled with a ribbone sticking from her mouth *snap* she snapped the bone and started to maul it grinding it and swallowing it. "Yummy tasty boar" With that she began eating from it again "Mister can i have a pint of water or anything with sugar" a bit of a mixture of blood and grease splattered in the barmans face
"Miss are you really owke?"
"but ofcourse there's less blood coming out"she grinned and started to eat again
the barman returned and gave her a pint of Cora in a metal cup that started to deform as it came into Lycan's range "O well i can still drink from it" she gulped some down and started to eat again "Ow by the way who's your friend Myrie?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next