Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first mission : next steps

+2
Muzak
Areos
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 pm

"humphf stupid arkrius bossing lycan around" she was a bit grumpy cause she was mostly ignored, with a few twists of her palm she put leonor on the coach with her scarf. "Ow no he might fall of" she opened her dimensional hole and a long rope fell out, after a few minutes she had tied leonor completly to the coach "Now to wait till he wakes up" she sat down next to him and got her mana logbook and infused her new information in it with her mana.

"now it seems the only other place i could get more info would be from one of the wandering oracles"
but mistress those have been known to dissapear on the rough and ruggid seas
"What's a sea?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Arkrius holstered his gun and sighed.

Innocents. Pfft. They are merely cannon fodder for our usage. Shields. Whatever. If they get caught in friendly fire, it's their fault.

Arkrius noticed Cecily stand up as if she was bracing herself for a punch. Kaluoshen mentioned something about he can have a free hit on her. Arkrius had slightly grinned and stood up. He prepared himself to punch Cecily in the chin but realized something was off with his body. He had subtle violent spasms of shaking through out his body. Arkrius shook his head, trying to get his mind out of the violent spasms and threw an uppercut at Cecily, due to the height difference, this was probably Arkrius's only option that would do some damage.

Man, this bitch keeps commenting on my height...god damn it.

Right as Arkrius was about to make contact, the train had started moving, causing Arkrius to lose balance from the inertia from the train. So, he ended up not hitting the right part of te chin he intended to hit and ended up crashing into her. His whole body was shaking a little bit more violently then before.

Last edited by Pants on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:03 pm

I start suspecting they already realized i'm not asleep, then again, it's lycan-the-brute we're talking about. I don't expect her to see through it but... what the hell is with those ropes? does she allways do that?! fine, i'll have to cut myself free, maybe some kind of distraction would be nice...
the train started moving.
yeah, and fast. Maybe a sudden strike of hunger falling upon LTB (lycan-the-brute) and forcing her to leave? Nah, too much luck for me. Maybe someone attacking us, yeah, that'd be in my luck. but we already had unfortunate meeting, too many actually. Maybe Mr.Cassanova will show up and make a party, yeah, him showing up would prove me being unlucky. But he has been captured right?
geeez. Something. Fast please.

Leneor silently took out his Kard, he could easily cut this rope once the attention of lycan was diverted, best chance if she went out.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 pm

the train started moving and lycan finished inputting the data "Damn this train is heading for north hq isn't it?" she took out her headphones "HELLO ? LYCAN HERE"
"miss wolf you do not need to yell *KRZZT* we can hear you fine" a male voice was heard
"owke~ i would like to request something is is my FA near?"
"I think she .....HEY WHAT ARE YOU?....ARRRRGH" "give ME THE microphone"a female voice and chainsaw noices were heard in the background "Hello? M-mis Lycan?"
"Ow its you freya, could you put some food and rations ready for me? also i would like to get a train ready to leave for the forest of annuo"
"B-b-b-but of course miss Lycan"
"thnx freya" *CLICK* "Well it seems we'll be on our way as soon as we are at HQ"She gave a evil grin and glare towards Leonor who was still tied up.
*splurt* a blood splatter came from her mouth "Damn should have taken that rest mister leonor was taking about"
it became black before her eyes and she fell over now laying half ontop of Leonor hugging him "inu~"she a mixeture of blood and drool drissl;ed from her mouth onto leonors shirt.

(+50 mana +60 health from all previous posts XD)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:20 pm

The shirt: a few kyi
getting it washed: a few more kyi
Leneors face: priceless

Leneor felt that his 'bad luck' had once again shown itself, he didn'T care for the shirt that much, but that Lycan was hugging him and calling him by her supporters name was kinda off. That not only made him feel uneasy, she obstructed his own departure.

"I'm not a dog, you know?" he whispered, trying not to wake her up.

He cut open the robe and cautiously freed himself from Lycan, making her lay on the couch properly, even though that would ruin the couch for sure, thanks to the blood and drool running over it. He put the remaining rope on the ground and readdied the rest of his equipment. He actually exchanged his cape with a proper white Winterjacket, leaving the cape folded together next to lycan on the couch.

"Bye Bye" he whispered and saluted lazily "gotta do something" he added as he opened the window and jumped out, running towards the snowy fields.
He did not have to search for her realy, if his assumptions were correct he would run across her eventually, especialy if she still wanted 'revenge on the Witch Hunters'.

(+24 Mana/+ 30 Health - just because)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue470/550The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue430/650The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Arkrius had fallen face first into Cecily's chest. Cecily was furious, in a suggestive position with Arkrius. She noticed that his condition wasn't good, he was shaking violently. She let go of her anger and tried to help him.

"Hey, you okay?" Cecily asked, holding up Arkrius. She picked him up into the air and shook him. "Hey! You can't fall unconcious, we need to stay awake right now"

"Cecily, I don't think shaking him violently is going to help anything" Kaluoshen suggested.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Arkrius was staring blankly at nothing in particular as he crashed into Cecily's chest. There was a soft feeling on his face and he didn't realize what it was until he realized he crashed into Cecily's chest. There was a sudden change in gravity as Arkrius was picked up and shaken rather violently by Cecily. Arkrius regained his senses and slipped out of Cecily's grasp. Arkrius took a long drag from his cigarette as his body was being deprived of nicotine and his violent shaking soon stopped. He took another long drag before speaking.

"Well, t'at's a 'amned surprise from ya, carin' 'bout me, or at least showin' some concern."

Arkrius shrugged and returned back to his seat. The thought of Cecily's soft chest briefly stayed in his mind before he returned back to reality. Arkrius had briefly raised his hand and waitress came back again, asking if he wanted a refill. Arkrius replied with a simple "yes" before she quickly left off with his cup and prepared to fill his cup with more tea.

Arkrius had lost his anger from before rather easily. He took another long drag from his cigarette and blew out perfect smoke rings. They hovered in front of Arkrius for a few moments before they dispersed through the window.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:10 am

Kaluoshen snickered as he saw the events play out. He resealed Susanoo and took a sip of rum. He looked at Cecily who had an embarassed look on her face from Arkrius putting his face in her chest. She was too shy to look her father in the face, and Rappa was asking her why her face was red.

"I think that turned out well" Kaluoshen said gleefully "Now, back to buisiness, something is up, so many of our enemies seem to be pulling strings in this mission. Lycan's attackers, our observers, Nero's reason for disappearance, Tracey's family, and Lea all had a hand in this. Now what I am wondering is why..."

"Father"

"What is it Cecily?"

"Leneor left" Cecily notified

"What?" Kaluoshen gasped "What do you mean he left?"

"I mean he jumped of the train"

Kaluoshen put his face in his hands and absorbed the information.

"And he gets angry at me for leaving..."
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200The first mission : next steps - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 am

Arkrius slightly grinned at Cecily's embarrassed look before listening to the information behind passed at hand. He was simply absorbing the information that was spoken at the table. He took another drag and blew a steady stream of smoke out of his mouth towards the window. One particular thing took his interest, Leneor leaving. Arkrius tried to think of reasons why he would randomly leave at a time like this but failed to think of any precise reasons.

A cup was placed on the table as the waitress returned with his tea. Arkrius simply nodded and the waitress left. He quietly sighed and started speaking in an English accent, he wanted to speak in it for a while and figured that Kaluoshen wouldn't have known anything about any records on Valfred as they were kept classified between experienced members.

"Daft fool. Leneor, leaving at a time like this? Could it be...? No. Couldn't be."

Arkrius tapped his finger on the table while placing his cigarette on a nearby ash tray. He sipped his tea and shook his head in disbelief.

"...another M.I.A. Three M.I.A's. Three returning to base. This is going to be quite the report. Quite the damned report indeed. ...daft fools, all of 'em."

Arkrius placed the teacup back on it's plate and resumed to take drags from his cigarette. A few minutes later Arkrius had flicked the cigarette butt out the window and looked at his packet of cigarettes with discontent. One cigarette left and he had to save it for some time or he would face withdrawal symptoms later on and go a tad crazy.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:11 am

Kaluoshen thought about how he was going to get through this situation. He hated that the other left or were captured. He picked up his curry bowl and downed the rest of his food. He looked at Arkrius and thought all that was going on. Kaluoshen felt that he had to brace himself for the ridicule and disbelief from the council. He thought about how this would ruin his chances at finding info on Lea.

"Damn it, this is going wrong in so many ways"

"Father, if I may?" Cecily interuppted

"Yes Cecily?" Kaluoshen asked

"Well I was thinking that we could find whoever attacked Arkrius here and put them down, that would help increase our chances of approval"

"That actually might be a good idea" Kaluoshen agreed "So Arkrius who attacked you?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 pm

"Some shapeshifter or something of the sort." Arkrius quietly coughed. "She mentioned something about hating Witch Hunters and started attacking us out of the blue."

Arkrius stretched and yawned moments later.

"That's the gist of it. We'll decide our next course of action after arrive at Central."

Arkrius looked outside. It was getting darker and darker outside. Eventually, it was pitch black, the only sources of light were the lights inside the train and the moon. Arkrius took another sip of his tea and rested his head against the table.

A few moments later, a voice was heard on Arkrius's radio. It was mostly inaudible and Arkrius looked at it for a few moments before placing it on the table. He briefly looked up at Kaluoshen, looking like he was about to say something but put his head back down. Arkrius stared out the window quietly, wondering about the next course of action and perhaps the punishment.

Last edited by Pants on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:39 pm

*YAWN* still sleepy and deu to her low blood pressure (she lost a lot) she wasn't really awake "Food~" she walked towards the catine following the sent of food. *BENG* she walked straight into a door "RAWR" she kicked the door out of its sockets and blowing the next few doors away to. Still half a sleep she tore the last door out of the wall entering the cantine. "Food~" she walked to the kitchen following the scent of fried meat. a big piece of osterich hung from the wall, Lycan tore it from the wall dragging it with her then joining a random table, throwing the bird on the table with a large thump and eating it in a few bites.

With the last bite she suddenly woke up "Wah, what am i doing here? Ow hello mister arkrius and mister kalu"she then looked at the strange horse like thing. "Can i eat that?" Lycan had a hungry gaze and she was evilely smiling.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 am

"No Lycan you may not eat my son"

Lycan had come from her area and asked if she could eat Rappa, causing Rappa to retort by going into a defensive position. Cecily looked at Lycan then at Arkrius, but then looked away again. Kaluoshen stood up and tried to think of a way to protect themselves from the ridicule of the council, then he thought of an idea.

"Is there any special training event going on, like a battle royale between WH for glory and prizes?" Kaluoshen asked "Like Colossuems and the similar things of that sort?"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Arkrius thought about it for a moment but didn't think of anything.

"Don't know if they hold anything like that. If they do, I'm usually not involved or banned from such events." Arkrius shrugged.

Arkrius looked out the window, it was still dark outside. He wondered how long has the train had been moving and quietly sighed. He reached into his pocket and looked at his pocket watch, the time read 11:30 P.M. There was more noise coming from his radio. It was mostly static with bits and pieces of audible voices. Arkrius clearly ignored it, thinking it's just random chatter from the other teams.

Arkrius briefly looked at everyone and sighed.

...what the hell am I going to do with the report...

Arkrius was thinking rather intensely about the report, wondering what he can bullshit his way to lessen the punishment, or just bite the bullet. He placed his hands in front of his face as he sneezed multiple times and shivered.

"Gah, cold in 'ere." Arkrius had changed his accent back to his Scottish accent. He was struggling to stay awake as his body needed sleep. He continued to fight to stay awake and rested his head back on the table.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 pm

"THE DOGGY IS YOUR SON" Lycan stared confused from kalu to the creature "but don lizards have lizard baby's?"
suddenly noice came from arkrius radio, with her increased hearing she listen to it. "Wait a minute that's mister Leonor, wait wasn;t mister Leonor on the coach? OWNO did Lycan not tie him up enough? he must have fallen of the train" Lyacn was getting a bit panicy, she then snatched Arkriuses radio and started to listen but at the moment only fighting noices where heard.
"Mister Leonor? did you fall of the train and hurt yourself?" Lycan was abit woried that it was her fault
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 am

Arkrius noticed that Lycan was talking about Leneor and raised his head off the table. Lycan was talking into the radio and Arkrius snatched it back. He placed it back on the table and raised a finger to his lips, indicating to be quiet.

"Don't 'loody talk into the radio. Just listen." whispered Arkrius.

Arkrius's rested his hands on the table and they were shaking. He took out the arcane cigarette he received a while back and lit it. Instead of the usual bad smelling smoke, there was a light hint of mint, it still provided the nicotine, at a cost of his mana.

Arkrius listened rather intently at the radio. He was trying to make out bits and pieces of information from the bits of audible voices and noises that were heard.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:37 am

Kaluoshen listed to the conversation but left the dining area. He went off to the roof of the dining cart with Cecily and Rappa. They stood on each end of the roof, Kaluoshen summoned up Susanoo and Oryuu and place Oryuu on his belt to collect.

"Okay, now we will begin training" Kaluoshen stated "It will be me versus you two"

"Yes Father"

"Kay Dad" Rappa said transforming in his grown form

"Now lets begin" Kaluoshen began by charging in a straight attack against his children "Cutting Half Moon"

Cecily dodged the attack and Rappa flew into the air. Cecily jumped on Rappa's back and the two flew off the train. Kaluoshen anticipated this and threw a chain at Rappa's legs, causing him to fall back on the train with a tug. Kaluoshen then let loose a Mana Slicer and extended it just into range of hitting them. Cecily ducked and Rappa transformed into a bow.

Cecily shot straight at Kaluoshen's eye but the old warrior dodged the projectile with ease. Kaluoshen then disappeared from sight and appeared behind his children.

"Darkside of the Moon" Kaluoshen attacked at the back of his supporters with the blunt side of his blade. Cecily pulled out her sword and charged at Kaluoshen. Kaluoshen sheathed Susanoo and pulled out Oryuu, which had accumulated a large amount of heat. He dragged the blade downward along the roof of the cart and the blades connected. Cecily charged her blade with mana and struck and blocked the attack successfully. Rappa transformed and flew behind his father in an attempt to hit him in the back. Kaluoshen jumped in the air and did a sumersault. He dropped down. "Cutting Full Moon" He then hit the two and unleashed another attack. "Moon Piece" He threw Susanoo at his supporters and skewered both, sending both back onto the ground defeated.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:56 am

There was some noises on top of the diner cart roof. Arkrius quietly sighed and noticed that Kaluoshen and his supporters were gone. Arkrius made a small head gesture and sighed. He assumed that they were on top of the dining cart, training or something of the sort.

Arkrius had grown frustrated with the radio as he wasn't able to pick up any bits and pieces of information. He slid the radio towards Lycan.

"Take a 'isten. Don't speak. If ya 'ere anythin' important, tell us. I trust ya can do that."

Arkrius took a long drag from his cigarette and blew smoke out the window before closing the window. There was a loud screeching noise from the roof. It sounded like someone was dragging metal across metal, creating a rather unpleasant sound. Arkrius flinched from the noise and walked towards a ladder leading towards the roof of the diner. He slowly climbed the ladder and pushed the hatch open. Arkrius poked his head out of the hatch, yelling at the others.

"Keep it 'loody down!"

Arkrius looked at his pocket watch. The time was 12:00 A.M. The night was rather beautiful. The moon was brightly illuminated the roof of the train and the snowflakes falling. It brought a mystical atmosphere. Arkrius stared out for a while before shaking his head, bringing himself back to reality.

"Git some rest. It's gonna be a 'amned busy day tomorrow!"

Arkrius shut the hatch above his head and climbed back down the ladder. He briefly looked at Lycan.

"Find w'atever you can. Wait for orders at Central once we arrive. Also, git some rest when ya can. It's quite late. It's goin' to 'e a 'usy day t'morrow."

Arkrius walked down the hall, towards the cabins. He placed his hand on the glass pane of a cabin before falling on the floor with a loud thud. He was completely unconscious and was quietly snoring.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:56 pm

arkrius told her to listen cause he couldn;t understand the noices "But its so easy to hear, like they are really close by" she looked at the radio damn mister Leonor sneaking of to go play with Miss Myrie, i wanna play to fro the roof screeching nopices and loud thuds where heard when Arkrius went to tell to quite down the blade sank through the roof a bit making a waitress dodge by a hair. Lycan caught a mug with a Extremely sweet smelling substance in it "ill be taking this" Lycan giggled about the waitress. "it seems Myrie doesn;t like WH alot, well it is a smart tactic. Elimenate all WH you find to draw out the top, who have all control over WH, WH are rare to find they always go about in serecy so to draw out those you want her tactic is probly the best"
mistress it seems she is more tactical then i expected she may prove a worthy ally
"And she's fun to play with"
it seems that witch we met in the highlands might know more, she called her trinisette
"yesh but we need Mister Leonor to find out where to get the inforation source"
We could always visit the 'other' information source
a chill ran down Lycan's spine about that thought "NO deffently not the one person i wouldn;t wanna run into"
but mistress he is the one who can connect with the mana in the world, one of the last of the oracle clan
"we couldn;t find him if we wanted to he disappeared into the open seas" Lycan had taken ut her logbook and was infusing all the information and conversations she heard on the radio in it "I think he's around a mountain and a few tree's judging by the echo of the sound of footsteps in the snow"
please don;t change the conversation
"Fine if there is a good reason to go to the seas ill go" she kept listing as the fight got wilder on the other end of the radio, now a strong sensation ran through Lycan, she felt it a sudden increase not enough to notice "MISTER LEONOR" she turned and looked to the northwest "so that's where you've been"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 am

"Wait Lycan did you say Myrie?" Kaluoshen asked as he went back into the cart. "Myrie the shapeshifter from the Tribe of the Four Guardians?"

"Father, do you mean that brat we met a century ago in China?" Cecily asked "The one who made that vow?"

"Yes, yes that is her, damn it I have to stop them" Kaluoshen panicked "I have to tell her I found a solution"

"What solution?"

"Remember when she was taken away, she made a vow to the Yellow Dragon to kill all those who killed her family and anyone who related to them" Kaluoshen explained "Well most of them were killed by us and her, now there are six left" Kaluoshen continued "Now we can tell her that she does not need to kill all the WH, she just needs to kill the ones she vowed to kill, the ones related are a choice, but she did not know that, she was not taught that lesson because that was to be taught the day she achieved chieftess rank, because lower ranks usually don't make those vows but she achieved that level the moment her father died. We have to go now, Cecily! Rappa!"

"Right!" Rappa stood ready to go

"Yes Father" Cecily returned to her rope

Kaluoshen climbed up the ladder and called at Arkrius and Lycan "You guys can come if you want" Kaluoshen gestured. "We need to save Leneor and Myrie from each other"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:41 am

Another dreamless sleep. Pitch black. Nothingness. Soon enough, there was a shining light as Arkrius opened his eyes. He briefly looked around and started walking back towards the diner, feeling rather hungry. He entered the diner and heard Kaluoshen yelling. He covered his ears and groggily rubbed his eyes.

"No need ta 'loody yell, mate."

Arkrius lazily walked towards the ladder and slowly started to climb the ladder. He reached the top of the roof and stared at Rappa. He lightly slapped himself in the face and yawned.

"Don't tell me that were ridin' that...are we?"

Arkrius lightly slapped himself in the face a few more times in an attempt to wake himself up but it was futile. He was slightly swaying and fell onto the roof of the train with a loud thump. He was dragging himself towards Rappa.

"Oi, 'elp me up...I'm comin' with ya, ya 'ast - " Arkrius was on the brink of losing consciousness before regaining it again. " As I was sayin' I'm comin' with ya, ya 'loody 'asterd."

Arkrius slowly pushed himself onto his feet and walked towards Rappa.

"I'm not stayin' on tis 'amned train. It'll arrive at central 'eadquarters in a day or so. I'd rather stall for time then face punishment."

He slowly climbed on top of Rappa's back and yawned. Waiting to get this trip on the way.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:50 am

Kalu stormed in from outside and started to shout stuff about dragons and vows and stuff, the only thing she acctually got was that he was planning to go to where Leonor and Myrie where. "I'm going too, mister Leonor fell of the train i think so i need to find him"she jumped onto the roof and saw the doggy hadwings now "What i need to get on that? don worry inu ish just ash fast" with a twist of her palm inu stood beside her, she jumped onto his back and pointed her finger to where she could feel Leonor's mana "Well i'll be goin ahead then, ow right this is yource ishn't it? " she threw Arkrius his radio. "GO INU" one moment he was there the next a light blurred inu was seen, and inu was already dashng o in the distance.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:56 am

"Oooh a race okay!" Rappa got onto his heels and prepared a jump

"Wait Rappa! Don't do it" Kaluoshen shouted

"BLAST OFF!!!" Rappa screamed as he burst off

They speeded down through the sky and hovered over Lycan and Inu, Rappa looked at Lycan with a playful face.

'You're fast, but not as fast as me" Rappa said as he burst off further towards their target. Kaluioshen kept an eye peeled, looking for Myrie and Leneor. He had to stop them, they were going to kill each other. Kaluoshen asked Cecily if she could sense anything.

Yes to the Northwest Cecily replied

You heard her Rappa let's go

Right

(Moving to 'Convincing Words?')
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4