Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Balgon.

+5
Hawkeman92
Muzak
Xan
Concealer
Artist
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to Balgon.

Post by Muzak Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Arkrius heard Lycan's voice over the communicator. He lightly pressed the button and listened for a few seconds before answering. "West? West of w'ere? The 'amned prison!? 'amn it! Git it ready, we'll be t'ere soon."

He quickly sprinted towards the staircase and the floor made a quiet click. He looked at the floor and it started to move. The floor moved struggled to keep Arkrius's weight and it fell apart. He quickly reached up and grabbed the ledge as he started to fall. He looked at the bottom and there was a quiet thud as pieces of the stone floor hit the bottom.

...what the hell!? That can't be good...

He slowly pulled himself up over the ledge and started walking up the staircase like nothing happened. "Git goin' we got to take care of the ward'n quickly." said Arkrius before sprinting up the stairs.

Last edited by Pantsumen on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Jiro was bandaging an Inmate "What caused this." Jiro asked "One of them damn spidermen. luckily I managed to escape before it killed me." the inmate replied. Jiro finished wrapping the bandaged over his wound.

"Well I think that's the last one." Jiro said to himself "Come on, we need to catch up with the rest." he said and then started running, thanks to Jiro all the inmates were well enough to run. He wanted to help so he tried to get to the others as fast as possible.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:12 am

Master, they have secured the exit. Sirix heard Castro and responded. Alright, keep watching them and- She felt the same presence she had felt before on the lower floor and immediately held her sword up in defense. She looked around cautiously when she heard a small click and Arkrius was about to fall into a hole. But he got back up and started heading towards the exit.

She was about to head over there as well when she was suddenly slammed into the right wall. Before hitting the wall, she stabbed her sword to her left and could feel that it hit something. She hit the wall and it cracked on impact. Sirix kicked the attacker hard and felt the sword come out. It landed in the middle of the room. The light from the window showed that it was a large lion, stripped with black and white. It looked towards Sirix with hate. She apparently stabbed it in the eye, since it had one eye closed with blood coming out. She turned towards the lion and felt her shoulder in pain. Dislocated huh? She switched the sword to her left hand. She wasn't as good left handed, but it would at least keep her alive.

(Health -80)
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:22 am

Tracey slowly paced himself walking threw the room. Arkrius had aleardy started going upstairs till he fell threw a hole. Tracey was gonna go and help him but Arkrius was already lifting himself up. Tracey shook his head "Cant he stop falling for once jeez." Tracey took his hand off the hilt of his sword.

He followed Arkrius up stairs till he heard noise from down the stairs. He looked back down and saw Sirix holding her sword in her left hand. "Why in her left. She must be hurt." Tracey jumped down the stairs and landed on the floor he saw a large black lion with white strips on it. It was bleeding on its left eye. "Jeez more trouble." Tracey put his hand back in his sword hilt, and slowly started to pull it out. Ready for a another fight.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 am

Arkrius continued sprinting up the stairs, the stairs had spiraled around and around to the top. He stopped as soon as he heard a noise and looked around. "Oi, oi, oi! Wat's the 'amned 'old up?" asked Arkrius till he saw a rather large black lion, with unusual white stripes on it. "Oh...tat's why..."

He reached into his trench coat and pulled out a grenade. He was going to pull the pin and throw but stopped. Friendly fire...damn. The grenade was placed back into his trench coat and a .44 magnum and knife were in his hands. He ejected the empty shells out of the cylinder and replaced them with fresh, live rounds.

...don't we get a break!? It's almost like office work damn it!

He stood on the railing, jumped towards the lion, and quickly fired the entire cylinder's worth of ammunition at the lion. It was a slight rough landing and he charged at the lion, knife poised to stab at the neck.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:27 am

Sirix saw Arkrius shoot at the lion, its attention away from her for a while. She felt her shoulder and where it was specifically dislocated. She saw Tracey come down and ran towards him. Sirix turned her back towards Tracey and said, "No time to explain, just kick me on my right shoulder."
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:30 am

Tracey wasnt surprised to hear gunshots. He knew Arkrius would just start firing off shots like no tomorrow. Tracey took his hands off his sword hilt deciding not too take it out. Tracey wasnt shocked to hear Sirix's words. He didnt hesistate, he kicked Sirix's shoulder hitting it back it in place. "Better now." Tracey felt a preety big mana source. From some where in the room. Tracey was confused on where this mana was coming from.

There was a large crash sound from the ceiling.

(sorry this is all i can do right now. You gonna have too introduce the warden.)
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:49 am

The lion easily dodged the knife aimed towards it's neck and immediately retaliated attempting to bite Arkrius in the neck. Arkrius ducked and counter-attacked with another stab, aimed towards the heart. He wasn't going to waste any time, too much time was wasted in the prison. They needed to get out fast, he was purely aiming at the vitals. The lion dodged again and used it's claws against Arkrius. He saw a blur go past his face and instinctively moved his head back. He received a deep cut on his face. Arkrius quickly reloaded his magnum while attempting to knock him down with a sliding attack at his feet. It jumped over Arkrius and attempted to stomp on his face. He took a stab at the foot and sliced at the other. The lion roared.

The ceiling soon crumbled from above and the warden dropped from the hole above. She had matched the description Arkrius was given earlier. He glared at her. She seemed rather familiar before he fully remembered who she was. He quickly contacted Charles.

"I'm going for the assassination!"
"What!? Valfus is alread -"
"No he isn't! I'm taking the mission!"

Arkrius dropped connection to Charles and threw a smoke bomb on the floor. He placed the black emotionless mask over his face and rushed at the warden through the smoke. She cleared the smoke away in a near instant and tried to stab Arkrius in the chest. He took off his trench coat and threw it in the way of the blade. He side-stepped and attempted to stab her in the neck. She quickly kicked him in the chest and sent him flying into the wall. There was a blue box in her hands and she grinned.

"Well, it's one of the dogs of the Queen of Khantis...Peter Rousseau." She laughed. "Or should I say Valfred Barras Atherton. I remember you from three years ago, captured by us you dog. You're still wanted by Witch Hunters, from what I've heard."
"Shut up!" yelled Arkrius. He rushed at her again, firing shots and knife in poised to strike at the neck.

[Health - 20]

(I hope you don't mind I introduced her.)

Last edited by Pants on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:16 am

Sirix felt her shoulder bone going back to place with that kick, even though it hurt. She stood up and tried her shoulder, rotating it with no pain. "Thanks." She set out to check on Arkrius, who was fighting an unknown woman. She felt very powerful, unlike the guards they'd met before, so Sirix assumed she was the warden.

"Well, it's one of the dogs of the Queen of England...Peter Rousseau." She laughed. "Or should I say Valfred Barras Atherton. I remember you from three years ago, captured by us you dog. You're still wanted by Witch Hunters, from what I've heard."

What?! Arkrius immediately retaliated to get her to be quiet. Sirix stood there watching the scene of bullets and blades crossing. Valfred? She couldn't help but think when she heard a growl next to her. The lion was injured, but it was willing to fight. As it pounced, she moved the sword to her right hand. She sidestepped easily and slashed at its torso. It roared with pain, but didn't back down. Looks like I'll have to think about this later.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Jiro was running past the inmates but thought that they would be okay, since he had helped most of them they were in no critical condition. He wasn't sure if he was able to help the others at all but he wanted to try.

After a while he saw Volt waiting outside a room "Volt, where are the others? Isn't Arkrius wounded?" Jiro asked Volt "He told me to wait here for you." Volt replied. Jiro then got on Volts shoulders again "Lets catch up with them then." Jiro said as they went threw the door. He then saw that they wasn't that far ahead after all since he saw them when he went through the door.

He looked around and saw a the group fighting a lion and a woman "Volt, lets help." Jiro said to Volt, Volt then nodded and rushed to attack the lion with his scimitars.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Tracey was shocked to hear the warden's words. "He's wanted by WH. What the fuck!" Tracey regained his composure "Ahhh this makes this guy way more interesting now." Tracey got his feet ready for an attack. Arkrius was firing lots of shots at her running in close to her. She was smiling and her hand had slid open the blue box. The bullets Arkrius fired had stopped in mid air. "This is what I like to call Invasa Colehoro. This is just a taste of my power." She lifted her hand and sent the bullets right back in Arkrius direction. Tracey moved in a blink of an eye. He was right in front of Arkrius with his hand up. "Rey's Escudo." A red energy sheild blocked the bullets.

Tracey looked back at Arkrius "So wanted by WH huh. You are a wierd one." Tracey chuckled. The blue box in his back pocket was already open. The bullets stoped coming and the sheild was down. The warden let out a loud lauph.

"Hahaha Tracey Casterson or should I say Caelum Naoto and Valfred Barras Atherton both here at the same time. Coming to me. How wonderful!! You guys certainly are fools beyond any other fools I have met before. So let us have our little fight if you want. Then ill capture you both and leave you here for an eternity." The warden raised her hands and black energy started to gather around. She formed the energy into two balls and launched them at Tracey and Arkrius.

The lion was fighting Jiro and Sirix. When the Warden opened the box. The lion let out a loud roar in power. He grew in size and his wounds that he received healed up. "Now finally im at my full power." The lion roared letting out a loud shock wave of power.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:29 pm

The bullets fired at the warden were stopped and sent back towards Arkrius. He was about to dive away till Tracey intervened.

Arkrius sighed. "Not as weird as yourself." said Arkrius. There was no more need for the Scottish accent, his cover was blown and identity exposed. He was clearly speaking in an English accent. "Don't report this to headquarters." He held a finger to his lips to keep it hush-hush.

He glared at the warden. "Captured in this hellhole...? After I escaped last time? Hah."

The words Naoto echoed in his mind. Naoto...Naoto...I remember that name...something in his profile...I'll take a look later.

Two black balls of energy were sent towards Tracey and Arkrius. He quickly rolled out of the way. It hits the floor and it caused the floor to crumble. Arkrius looked at the damage briefly and rushed at her. He dropped the empty shells on the floor and slid across the stone floor with blades extended from his boots. She jumped over Arkrius and attempted to cast another spell. He immediately replaced his knife with a throwing knife and threw it at her. She dodged it by a hair's width and Arkrius appeared in front of her, knife in hand poised to strike at her jugular vain. The two were in a heated combat of dodges, parries and counter-attacks.

"Tracey, hurry up you idiot!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:13 am

Sirix was joined by Jiro and Volt, attacking the lion with Volt's scimitars. It pulled back and she could see they were winning. She could hear Tracey, Arkrius, and the warden's voices and what they said. Sirix didn't show that any surprise of what the warden said. Everyone was just full of secrets. The lion roared "Now finally im at my full power," and grew larger and healed itself. It let out a roar with tremendous force that blew Sirix back. She tried to retaliate with a slash, but the sword broke in half. She jumped back.
"A supporter huh?" There was a mana coat over the lion's body like armor so regular attacks wouldn't work.
She felt mana coming from Tracey's back pocket, but it was only a little. Only enough to summon her chakrams. Volt attacked the lion, and Sirix threw her broken sword at it. She quickly grabbed her rings and summoned out both her chakrams. There was a clang on the lion, and it turned around surprised. Sirix was already in front of it and she slashed with both chakrams. They only managed to do some scratches on it. It turned around and slashed its claws. She dodged just in time, and it hit the floor, creating a crater in it.Dang, I won't be able to last with this, unless... Castro!
Yes, master?
I need you to prepare your Mana Cannon and aim around the top of the prison. Make it quick.
...Understood.

Outside...
Castro spread himself around, with the tips of the cloak on one point. He quickly focused the mana into that point, making a small, blue circle. He tried to hurry up, knowing that his master wouldn't ask him to use this unless it was extremely important because of how much mana it needed. He waited as it charged.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 am

Tracey was taken back by his english accent. "Wow your accent is fake to jeez." Tracey nodded to Arkrius hush he wasnt gonna tell no one. He trusted Arkrius for some odd reason, he didnt know why though. When the warden shot her energy attack Tracey moved in a blink of an eye. He was at the side of the room. Studying her movements and analyzing her.

Tracey watched as Arkrius and the warden were fighting close. Untill he heard Arkrius scream out "Tracey hurry you idiot." Tracey made his move instantly no longer needing to watch her. In the middle of their dodged Tracey appeared infront of the Warden trying to cut her neck quick. The warden dogded to the right as Tracey expected. Tracey tripped her on the floor with a quick kick to the ankles. He was gonna end it there and stab her in the head but he couldnt move at all. The warden on the floor "Invasa." She smirked. "Colehoro." Tracey went flying in the air. He hit the ceiling rather hard. She raised her fingers and she started to float back in the air. "Gravity has no limits." She was in the air and clapped her hands hard and the windows shattered hard. The one window in the room was broken and letting in a cool breaze.

She looked at the lion. "Gonz were taking this up." The lion looked back at her and looked rather pleased. The lion jumped out of the window which was a surprise for its size. The warden was right after him floating in the air. Tracey got up quick. He followed her and looked out. She and Gonz were standing on the very top tip of Balgon prison. Tracey looked back at the others "Come on we have the advantage out there. No more mana cut off. Or this box." Tracey flipped out on the roof. Looking at the two on top. His eyes were glowing showing off their golden color.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 am

"Lot of things are false. Gotta learn which ones."

Arkrius placed his hands out in front of his face as glass shattered. The window was shattered. "Come on we have the advantage out there. No more mana cut off. Or this box." said Tracey.

...the same applies to them as well...

Tracey quickly vanished from the room and Arkrius ran towards the window. He stood on the windowsill and looked up. There was a bit of climbing to do, so he jumped up, grabbing the top of the window and it happened to be smooth. It lead towards the top of Balgon prison. Tracey, the warden and her supporter were seen at the top.

Arkrius covered his eyes as he saw the sun rise slowly from the horizon. There was nowhere to run. The final stand. He quickly changed to his USP.45 and shot four shots. They hit two corners of the roof and ended half way. The ground started to change colour for a brief second and ice spikes were scattered along that area. Arkrius grinned. The area that the warden and her supporter were standing was covered with invisible ice spikes, and are activated if stepped on the spikes.

"...frozen death." whispered Arkrius. [Skill: Frozen Death]

(Mana - 48)
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 am

Tracey stood there and glared at the Warden the wind blowing in his hair. Arkrius shot some shots that were completly off target. It must be some trap cause Arkrius rarely ever misses. Tracey turned to Arkrius "Ima take them up close and you keep the range." Tracey breathed in deeply. Feeling the mana runnin threw his body and the nice wind passing by. "This feels good." Tracey dissapeared in a instant. He was running towards the warden and her supporter. "Sky sever!" Tracey swung his sword and shot a white energy slash at them.

The supporter dogded by hopping down the tip and landed right on Arkrius ivsible spikes. Gonz roared in pain. "Dirty Tricks!" The lion jumped a great distance and landed infront of Tracey. Tracey attacked first he slashed his sword towards the lion's chest. But the blade bounced off. It would have broken if it wasnt made off really good metal.

So Tracey jumped into the air and landed back. The warden was chanting a huge spell. But Tracey went into his back pocket and threw his wired corded knife at her still holding the wire. The knife stopped in midair. She glared at it. Tracey moved quick he ran and pounced on Gonz. The jump had him go over the spikes. He was in the air about to cut the warden. He missed with her dogde. But Tracey grabbed his knife and stabed her in the shoulder deeply, he slammed her on the floor. "What do you know of the Naoto family?" Tracey screamed out. The warden smiled "Fine ill tell ya what I know. The Naoto family is powerful noble family but you already know that. They are trying to capture you but not untill your ready Caelum." Tracey was confused. "Where can I find them. Where are they located!" "Your gonna have to kill me for that she lauphed. "Fine Arkrius Now!" Tracey screamed out.

(-24 mana)

Last edited by Artist on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 am

Arkrius grabbed his magnum and reloaded it slowly. He slowly walked up towards the warden, grinning. This moment was going to be savored. The spikes had vanished from the area, there was water where the spikes covered the area. "Now, the "dog" of the queen is going to kill you. You thought you could capture us? Hah." said Arkrius. He spat in her face. He pointed the gun to the side of her head and pulled back the ring hammer. Death had almost arrived.

"Farewell." whispered Arkrius as he leaned towards the warden's ear.

He pulled the trigger and fired. The gunshot echoed throughout the area.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:03 am

"I'm afraid I cannot allow that to happen, human" Draco said as he stopped the bullet from leaving the chamber of the gun. "I still require the Warden's services"

"Starkiller?! What are you doing here?" The Warden said

"I am here to assist you, however I require a deal..."

"What is the deal?"

"I help you, but in return you must become one of my demons" Draco replied

"What?!"

"As I said, you must become one of my demonic beings or I won't help you" Draco explained "Are you so weak as to not make sacrifices in order to defeat these young warriors?" The Warden had a

"Very well, you have a deal"

"Excellent" Draco said as he pushed away Tracey and pulled the warden towards himself, lifting her up in the air in front of him. "Now, become one of my demonic monsters!"

Draco stabbed his hand right through The Warden's heart, letting a scream wrench its way out of her. He began to pump demonic energy through her and she began to change. Her body grew larger, she began to mutate until she became a monstrousity. The warden stood in her new form, three meters in height, and roared into the sky, she bowed down before her master.
Spoiler:

"Now, my pet, let us destroy them"

The demon turned to the WH and attacked in a mad charge. Draco activated his sword and readied his stance for battle.

Last edited by Starkiller on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue350/350Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue850/850Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 am

Arkrius stared at amazement. He shook his head, sheathed his knife and pulled out a desert eagle.

"You can't be fucking kidding me..." said Arkrius. "Tracey, which one you want? The huge monster-of-what-used-to-be-human? Or the masked basterd? I personally rather take the monster...easier to shoot."

He was taken by surprise at the speed of the demon warden charged at them. Arkrius pushed Tracey out of the way and was hit by the charge. He was sent rolling across the ground, he was at the edge of the roof. It was a long fall to the bottom with the ocean. He gasped for air and slowly stood up.

"Faster then I...expected." said Arkrius. He pointed the gun towards the sky and fired. "...rain..." whispered Arkrius. It had started to unexpectedly rain. But it wasn't rain, it was bullets causing small explosions around Arkrius and the demon for five seconds. [Skill: Rain]

[Mana - 20, Health - 10]

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:29 am

Tracey was pushed by the new guy but he stared in amazement as the warden turned into a massive beast. Tracey shook his head. "I dont really care man. Its just what ever. You can have the monster." Tracey held his black katana in his right hand. The demon charged at Arkrius with surprising speed. Tracey took a deep breath and looked at the new comer.

"So in all seriousness whats the motive man? I mean why you attacking us. Im not really in the mood to have a big fight right now. Cause you seem strong. I mean you just making giant demons and stuff you gotta be strong thats a given. But I have no prob with given you a fight though." Tracey raised his sword. "But seriously whats the reason." Tracey chuckled.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:44 am

"Well, my friend, I wanted to add that bitch to my army" Draco replied "She has shown me great annoyance with her attitude and I am merely putting her power to good use"

Draco readied his blade behind him, he looked at the young warrior.

"Now let us see what you have against the leader of the Force Tribe" Draco said, throwing his blade. He then picked up some of the smaller debris from the cracked ceiling and threw them at Tracey. "Tracey Casterson, or Caelum Naoto, which do you prefer?"

Draco was throwing his attacks without even moving a muscle, merely attacking with his mind.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue350/350Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue850/850Welcome to Balgon. - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:52 am

Arkrius quickly ran underneath the demon from the "rain" so to speak. He used it as a shield to absorb the explosions. It screeched in pain and attempted to stomp Arkrius into the ground. He quickly ran out from underneath it while expending all of the ammunition in the clips.

He quickly reloaded his guns and holstered them. A knife and a throwing knife appeared in his hands. He had fiercely stabbed the knife into the demon's leg. It ignored the stab and attempted to swipe at Arkrius. He rolled to the other side of the leg and appeared back at the side with the knife. The knife was savagely pulled out from the demon and he had jumped, stabbing both knives at the same time. They stuck into it's flesh rather easily. He stabbed each knife in a methodical way as he attempted to climb up the demons back. Blood spurted out with each stab and covered Arkrius in blood. As soon as he reached to the demon's back, the blades extended from his boots and stabbed them into the fleshy back and continued his way up towards the head.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:04 am

"Oh so its a matter of testing huh." Tracey smirked. Tracey raised his sword into the air. "Its Tracey. Tracey Casterson the other name doesnt exist to me." He took a deep breath. He saw the attacks coming.

Ima counter with another attack. "Sky Sever!" Tracey swung his sword down. A white energy slash went fast ripping threw the floor. The pieces that the new guy threw was broken. It had sent his sword back as well. "Whats your name new guy? Your a preety interesting man." Tracey didnt notice the energy floaing off his back. It was sorts making a weird shape of a spirit. But you couldnt see it unless you were really close.

(Um the spirit shall be explained really soon promise. I dont want no admin trouble lol -24 mana)
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:17 am

Draco caught his blade as it returned to him, he stood again in a ready stance.

"Very well, Tracey it is then" Draco replied "I am Draco Starkiller, but I prefer to be called Starkiller"

Draco picked up a larger chunk of the ceiling, about the size of the average car and threw it at Tracey. He sent a blast of psychic energy[Push] to break it apart the moment it reached a close distance. Draco then picked up a bunch of the bullets and shells that lay on the ground and inside the demon's body, making them shoot out of the demon in all directions and come towards him. He shot the bullets and shells at Tracey at incredible speeds.

(Push- 5 mana Grip- 5 mana)

Last edited by Starkiller on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:18 am

Sirix jumped out the window, careful of the broken glass. She felt her mana come back, so that was one problem solved. Tracey was fighting an unknown man, who called himself Starkiller. Arkrius was taking care of the used to be warden, who was now a demon under Starkiller's control. They seemed be taking care of this fine, so she didn't interfere with nothing for her to do. She thought of contacting Castro.
Castro, how's the Mana cannon?
Almost ready. Are you all right master?
Yeah, I'm outside the prison so my mana's coming back to me. I want you to hold fire until ordered.
Understood.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next