Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Capture Valfred

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission: Capture Valfred

Post by Vesperia Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 am

Sora suddenly was caught on all limbs by some enormous plants and trees. She was completely immobilized, unable to move an inch. She tried to break free of her restraints, but she had no avail, and with the desert heat starting to get to her, she was getting tired fast. She closed her eyes tight to think about what to do next.

This creature is too powerful, she can become so many different powerful creatures

I'm going to die if I don't think of something

I need to get out of these restraints, otherwise even if I cast a powerful spell that thing is just going to devour me before I get close. I need something that can beat it, one of my spells is suited for this creature, but what.

Sora scoured her mind for any spell that could work on the creature.

Let's see, this creature is using plants and trees right? Then it must be an earth creature, meaning this spell will be perfect.

"I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates of hell. Come forth, divine lightning!" A large black storm cloud that stretched across the sky appeared. A massive encantation circle formed with large spinning rings forming around it looking like a triangle like structure of rings around Myrie and a pillar of light was fired from the circle shot into the sky and a incantation circle formed into the sky and another circle was formed under it, creating an hour glass like shape as the clouds began to spin like a hurricane. A four collections of energy span around the structure, combined and flew into the air as the clouds began to glow brightly. "This ends now! Indignation!" The clouds let loose a massive black and white lightning strike at Myrie.

(Health - 30, Mana -250 +15) [If you want an example of this look at my techs page]
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Myrie was ensured of her victory, when suddenly an intricate magical structure surrounded her. Myrie was confused as to what to do next, the attack was sure to hit her, even if she transformed and ran. Myrie hardened her shell in order to protect herself from the attack better. When the lightning struck her, she felt pain unimaginable, if she were any of her other forms, she would have surely died. She transformed back inito human form, covered in gashes, burns and massive bruises. Her breathing became ragged and she coughed out blood. She smiled.

"I never thought that I had to use this form against a kid like you, but if I want to survive, I have no choice"

Myrie's body became surrounded by a white and gold light, the light began to grow bigger, larger than anything Myrie had ever transformed into. The light faded away, and out of it emerged a massive dragon, even by dragon standards.

"This is my ultimate form, the great dragon Kouryuu"

Myrie let loose a powerful beam of energy at Sora, who was still trapped by her Flora Frenzy.

(- 300 health -400 mana)
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 am

"Come, o' wind and cut them down" Sora cast her wind blade spell in order to escape her restraints.

Sora became wide eyed as she looked into the air at the enormous creature standing before her, it was a dragon, but none like she had ever seen before.

Amazing, this Myrie has the ability to become creatures of legend.

Let's see, Suzaku, Seiryuu, Genbu, and Kouryuu. She hasn't been going easy on me has she? Could this be what she is truly capable of. I can't hold back if this is what she is capable of.

Sora noticed that Myrie reared her giant head back. Sora knew it was getting ready to charge an attack. Sora created her own magical structure, and fired several bolts of elemental energy at the creature, soon it let loose a powerful beam of energy. Sora charged her energy, and let loose four beams of energy. She generated 2 barriers in order to protect herself

"Dhaos Laser!"

The two attacks met with a brilliant flash, but Myrie's attack broke through, Sora's barriers were destroyed and she was blown away by the force of the impact. She landed a good distance away, looking at the massive creature.

This is tough, a lot tougher than I thought it would be, so this is the power of the WH Hunter Myrie, the monster that killed over 4000 Witch hunters of all ranks. Amazing!...

This can't go on any longer, if I have to suffer another hit like that, I won't be able to conjure enough mana. I have to end this while I still have the mana to do it\

Sora stood and walked close to where she was originally standing. Sora got into a stance and began to chant.

"O' power that lies in the root of all creation, o' memory inscribed in ancient's past, hear my call and arise before me"

Soon, four balls of energy, representing the four elements fire, wind, earth and water rose from the ground. As Sora changed her pose, the balls circled around her and Myrie for a moment, then stop, getting bigger during the process.

I hope this works...

"Ancient Catastrophe!"

Sora then surrounded herself with a barrier before the four balls release their energy onto her. Her barrier then reflected the light into a powerful explosion.

(-70 health - 570 mana +15 mana)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 pm

"You really shouldn't be going outside" Kaluoshen said sitting down beside Arkrius

Kaluoshen took out a smoking pipe and lit it. Took a small breath and puffed out the smoke in rings. He looked back at the shelter.

"You really pissed off Cecily with your little stunt, and just to be a little clear, you have taken her first time too" Kaluoshen laughed "You were so out of it when you were exiting the shelter that you didn't notice when you fell on her you also made a little contact with her lips"

Kaluoshen picked up a couple of stones, her began to skip them across the water, each one skipping until it reached the other side.

"Took me over 10 years to be able to do that, man I hated it when Cecily could do it just like that"

Kaluoshen looked up at the stars, he smiled.

"You know, I never thought about divine intervention, because well, I am a fallen angel, but luck has been on my side recently" Kaluoshen reminisced "I had my daughter by my side this entire time, I have a new son, my wife has finally returned to me. If I could, I would hang up all this business and just live the rest of my life in happiness"

"But it doesn't work that way, and look now, I have to capture one of my comrades, Arkrius Wallace" Kaluoshen sighed "Or should I say Valfed Barras Atherton"

Kaluoshen looked at the moon now.

"I knew about your identitiy this whole time, I'm old remember, I have seen a lot of things and heard a lot of things, but I don't know everything" Kaluoshen looked at Arkrius "If your friends come, I will fight, and I will refuse to give you to them, but if you prove to me right now that you can be trusted, that I can trust that you will help me when I require your sevices on my mission, I will let you go when they arrive"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Arkrius grinned as soon as he found Hellfire and holstered. He looked at Kal and briefly smiled.

"With any material desire as a reward...I'll help, you have my word" said Arkrius. "Oh, and tell Cecily thanks. It was "enjoyable" if I can say that, in the condition I was in." He laughed but coughed up a little blood. "...ugh..."

...well, this could be an easy way out. I'd rather leave in a "peaceful" manner and besides, with such a deal that Kal offered in the train...it's hard to give that up. Better prove my "worth" so to speak.

Arkrius looked at Kal again before quietly sighing.

"What is this..."task" I have to do to prove my trust?" asked Arkrius as he threw his burnt out cigarette while replacing it with another.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:06 pm

"Well" Kaluoshen pondered "This is the one thing I need from you"

Kaluoshen stood up and slashed at a tree, slicing it into pieces in what seemed to be one slash.

"I needed some fire wood" Kaluoshen explained "I needed to keep my skills up too, Cecily"

"Yes Father" Cecily said coming out of the shelter, she was avoiding Arkrius' gaze "What is it?"

"Take this fire wood away, and stop avoiding Arkrius' eyes"

"I'm not!" Cecily yelled, she left angry taking an entire trees worth of firewood on one arm. "Hmphh!! He is so infuriating sometimes"

Kaluoshen took some firewood and lit it with Oryuu.

"Now to my request" Kaluoshen sat down "I need you to give me audience with your queen, I need to speak with her on some matters"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Arkrius nodded at Kal's request.

"...we'll see. I'll see what I can manage. However, you must not leak any information where you've been. Make of any mention of the destination that we're going to the Witch Hunters...my queen and her army will be after you." said Arkrius.

He took a long drag from his cigarette before continuing.

"Y'might as well come with me while I'm heading there." He looked at Cecily briefly and looked a tad confused. "What's her problem...? I'm not that bad."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Mission: Capture Valfred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:08 am

Myrie was sent flying away from the last attack, she landed with a massive thud on the ground. She looked at Sora with her blood soaked eyes. Myrie reverted to her original form, lying on the sand, the sands began to be completely soaked in Myrie's blood, an entire area shined deep red. Her body was covered in blood and gashes run all over her body. Her burns made contact with the sands, stinging her wounds and causing her more pain. She looked at Sora again, the little girl had defeated her even with her ultimate form. Myrie weeped as she began to lose conciousness.

"...Sorry... Arkrius...I...couldn't...protect..." Myrie said with tears in her eyes, coughing up blood. "...I...failed..."

Myrie noticed her vision growing dark. She smiled, happy she had a good battle.

Good luck Arkrius, you have become prey for quite a hunter...

Kitsu walked over and picked up Myrie, who was close to death.

"...Ki...tsu..." Myrie said meekly "....What....ar....

"Shh, don't speak Ojou-sama, we need to get out of here and heal your wounds" Kitsu interuppted

Kitsu transformed into her fox form and flew towards Sora.

"You have bested my mistress in battle, you should be proud" Kitsu said coldly "But know this. If my mistress had not asked me to stay out of the battle I would have crushed you with all my might!"

Kitsu turned and flew off, carefully healing her mistress's wounds as she flew.

(- 189 health)
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 am

Arkrius slowly stood up and stretched. He looked at Kal briefly before yawning.

"We better hurry. In order to go where I'm heading, we have to head towards the Central Plains, Port Dace and then sail off. And then I can request for an audience for the que-"

Before Arkrius could finish his question, he looked off to the horizon. There was a bright flash of light and Arkrius covered his eyes. There was a quake afterward that knocked him off his feet. He landed on his right side and growled in pain.

...what the fuck was that!? Gah...my eyes...my right side...gah!
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:14 am

Kitsu landed in front of the site where Kaluoshen had made camp. Kitsu ran over in her human form with Myrie in her hands, white robe stained red with her mistress's blood.

"Goshujin-sama!" Kitsu cried "Ojou-sama has been gravely wounded"

Kitsu began to weep as Myrie's wounds continued to bleed, now turning purple.

"I have tried healing her, but nothing is working" Kitsu cried "What do we do?"

Myrie opened her eyes to see Arkrius, she smiled.

"...Ar...kr...i...us..." Myrie whispered softly

"Stop speaking Ojou-sama, save your strength!" Kitsu cried out "Goshujin-sama, she fought one of your pursuers. She unleashed all her power but was still unable to defeat her"

Kitsu looked and noticed Kaluoshen standing there.

"Kaluoshen! You were here, do something please! No one else knows how to heal people like Ojou-sama!"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:28 am

Arkrius slowly raised onto his feet and rubbed his eye. He blinked when he saw Kitsu and Myrie. He placed a finger on Kitsu's lips to be quiet and petted Myrie lightly.

"Save your strength. Rest. I don't know if human methods will work, but I'll try to lessen the pain and perhaps regain a little of your strength." whispered Arkrius to Myrie. "...you did well."

He took out a needle and injected the medical solution into her. Arkrius contacted Kiri and Katsuma.

"Kiri, Katsuma. Get to the desert. Now. Get to the oasis, bring transportation as well. We're having visitors. They're with me."
"Yes, Valfred."

He turned towards Kal.

"Help her out...please." said Arkrius as he glanced over at Myrie. It had almost looked like tears had built up in his eyes. The feeling of tears caused Arkrius to rub his eye. He turned his back away from the others and pointed at the shelter. "Kitsu...place Myrie in the shelter and place her on the bed."

...not again...why...not now...

He put his eyepatch over his eye to hide the fact that he's crying. The event had triggered a memory from his childhood. His friends dying and the pain they had, he remembered all of it when he saw Myrie.

Last edited by Pants on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 am

Kaluoshen looked over at Myrie. He looked at her wounds under his jewel eye, inspecting the damage.

"By the spirits, she has major mana poisoning, much larger than the dose I suffered before" Kaluoshen gasped "What kind of monster could have done this?"

Kaluoshen searched his memory for a way to take care of this. Myrie started to rasp and shiver in pain. Kaluoshen guided Elena to stabilize her.

"Leave this to us Arkrius, you take care of getting her out of here, I can save her from the poisoning, and I can close her wounds but I can only do so much" Kaluoshen ordered "You wait outside, the medication I am going to use is lethal for humans even to be near"

Kaluoshen took out on of the only Dragon Scales he had left, some Kirin hair and the last of his elixir. He crushed the ingredients and poured it into vial with the elixir. Kaluoshen mixed the contents and poured it into Myries mouth. He then charged his hand with white flames.

"This might hurt a bit, Aether Flames" Kaluoshen placed his hands over all of Myrie's wounds, who started to scream in pain from his touch.

I knew it Kaluoshen thought The aether flames are dangerous to creatures like Myrie

Kaluoshen finished healing Myrie, whose breathing had stabilized and calmed. Kaluoshen dressed her with some robes he had kept. He asked Cecily to look over her and for Rappa to continue to send into her some healing magic. Elena sat down and started to mend Myrie's clothes.

Kaluoshen walked Arkrius outside, with his eyepatch on his left eye. Kaluoshen put his hand on Arkrius's shoulder and smiled.

"We had a little trouble but she'll be alright now"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:14 am

Arkrius adjusted his eyepatch over his right eye and looked at Kal briefly. He looked terrible from the crying. He lightly brushed off Kal's hand off his shoulder, it almosted seemed like an insulting gesture to brush off Kal's hand, however, Arkrius wasn't used to dealing with situations like these due to lack of exposure to them.

"Thanks...I owe you one."

Kiri and Katsuma quickly appeared with a magic carriage and jumped towards Kal, weapon's poised at him.

"Knock it off you two. He's with me...same with the other people around here."
"Sorry."
"You might as well come with us now, Kal. Whoever sent you on this mission is probably to greedy or fantasizing about my capture to even notice." He turned towards Kiri and Katsuma. "Nice of you two to join in...finally. Keep watch till we get moving."
"Hey, shut up Valfred! Orders are orders! But...looks like you're in bad shape." said Kiri. She moved to touch Arkrius but he backed off.
"...don't touch me. I'll tell you why later."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 am

"Hahahahahaha! I never really took this mission to capture you Arkrius" Kaluoshen laughed "I could barely stand people in WH anyway, the council always had my neck for things"

Kaluoshen walked over to Kiri and Katsumi.

"It is a pleasure to meet friends of Arkrius, I am Kaluoshen the Aether Knight, Alex Strong and Lucifer Seraphim" Kaluoshen said with a bow, then stuck out his hand "I hope to have the pleasure of working with you from now on"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 am

Sora panted as she looked at the Nine-tailed fox in terror. The Nine-tailed fox, or Kyubbi is one of the most powerful monsters to ever exist, Sora thought they killed each other into extinction. These creatures were said to have enough power to wipe out countries. Sora could only look in fear at the fox's cold, yet fury filled eyes. Sora tried to move, but her body wouldn't listen. The fox gave her a warning, then flew off. Sora fell on her knees, she looked down at the warm, wet feeling she felt under herself. She looked at the ground, there was a small area of wet sand. Her faced turned red with embarassment.

Great...

Sora picked herself up and started to walk again. She used magic to dry herself and continued to walk in through the desert.

I need a ride

Sora pulled out a horn she had stashed on her and blew on it. Soon a large whale like creature with a ship attached to it. A young elfish woman with long blue hair appeared on the ship.

"Sora, what is the occasion"

"I need a ride Liliane, I'm going after a man who is in league with a Nine-tailed fox"

"Oh my, it seems you have gotten yourself into trouble again"

"Shut up"

Sora got aboard the ship and sat cross-legged in the middle of the ship. Liliane looked at Sora and laughed.

"You still haven't gotten over your fear of heights, even after flying so long"

"Shut up" Sora said, face turning red. She then picked out of her pocket a magical compass "Just take me to where this is, it will lead me to my partner on this mission"

"Alright then" Liliane said with a smile "Your hurt, do you want Astar to heal you"

"That would be nice"

Astar roared as he started to pump energy into her, healing her wounds and replenishing her mana.

"Hmm, looks like I have more trouble ahead of me if I keep going after this guy"

Sora soon came to an oasis, she looked as she identified her partner on this mission, the Aether Knight, Kaluoshen. Sora told Liliane to set down her ship as she got off. She walked over to Kaluoshen.

"Hello Kaluoshen, I am here as one of your partners on this mission"

(Mana + 931 Health + 100)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:07 am

Kiri eyed Kaluoshen for a moment and shook his hand. Katsuma also followed suit.

"Nice to meet you...tiger." said Kiri.
"Pleased to meet a handsome young man as yourself." said Katsuma.

Arkrius looked at the carriage and sighed.

...how the hell are we going to fit everyone in this? I assume Kal will go with Rappa. Myrie, Kitsu, Kiri, Katsuma and myself will probably take the carriage...then head to Khantis. I can trust Kal is going to be with us, however, better be safe than sorry.

He turned around to hear a girl mentioning that she's Kaluoshen's partner for the mission. Arkrius briefly eyed her and resumed back into his thoughts.

Hm...she's the one who damaged Myrie. She doesn't look physically strong. Most likely a skilled witch, I don't want to get into any conflict with Myrie, Kaluoshen, his wife and myself injured. Wait...wouldn't have the Witch Hunter's posted my face within the mission logs!? ...I just have to hope...she didn't get any information on me. However...I don't remember seeing her in my two years in Witch Hunters...must be new or something.

Arkrius looked at Katsuma and Kiri and made various hand motions to them. It had looked like he was pointing as his destination. They nodded and returned to the carriage, however, they kept a close watch on Sora without bringing too much attention to themselves. He walked into the shelter and smiled at Myrie. He gently petted her and walked back out towards the oasis, getting a drink.

...they probably know my voice...hell, they probably recorded my voice on their records for all I know...maybe I'm over thinking it...I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'd better not bring too much attention to myself...as I want this to pass on without any interruptions. I'll play as a mute for now till this thing blows over.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 am

Sora looked at the group surrounding her and sighed. She looked over at the other two people who walked towards the carriage, she turned her head and smiled at them. She looked over to the man with the eyepatch.

"You know, pointing in one direction, people nodding and moving in the opposite direction is a sign that something is amiss" Sora began, she then walked to Kaluoshen "I had gained some info from WH, but I didn't have enough time to look at the picture, however, I did have enough time to look at written report"

Sora began to walk towards the man with the eyepatch. "They say that he is short, has an eyepatch over his right eye, he had a scruffy look to him, with shoulder length hair" She said as she pointed and measured on the man with the eye patch. "They also said that you smoke, and you smell a lot like tobacco, Arkrius Wallace"

She looked at the man with the eyepatch with grin on her face.

"Or am I wrong?"
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:07 am

Arkrius made hand motions towards Kiri and Katsuma to come closer as he looked confused when Sora came to speak with him.

"...what the hell is she saying? I don't understand her at all." asked Arkrius.
"She's speaking in English. I'll talk to her, Enzo." answered Katsuma.
"I'm sorry, Enzo here doesn't understand what you're saying, however, you have the wrong man. We don't know anything of this, "Arius Walace" or whomever you're talking about." said Katsuma.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 am

"Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Sora laughed "Don't bother trying, I am well aware of your linguistic abilities, and I have spent years studying languages, you never know what you might need with research"

Sora looked over at Kaluoshen. She had a small disappointed look on her face.

"I never thought that you would be a traitor, and I wanted to study your powers" Sora said calmly "I don't really want to fight all of you, especially two white classes and two black classes, also with several other black class or higher members in that hut over there"

Sora points at the hut.

"But orders are orders and those damn council members won't stop bugging me until I do this job" Sora clicked her tongue "Tsck, I should have sent Tokunaga here instead. But nooooo, me, the head of the department and member of council had to come over here and deal with crap like this"
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:37 am

Arkrius quietly sighs.

"Looks like they did more research then I figured." said Arkrius. "Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Kiri, Katsuma...kill her. Never like the strict Witch Hunters with the stick up their arses...leave no trace of our existence here. Kal...sorry to drag you into this mess."

Arkrius quickly reloaded Hellfire with one hand and started firing at her. Katsuma quickly teleported in front her, an ice spear materialized in his hands and sent a flurry of stabs towards Sora. It looked like a blur. Kiri stayed by Arkrius's side and blew out fire similar to a dragon would. One could tell that the flames were extremely hot by the air around it was distorted and the heat wave behind it was hot, prolonged exposure could cause some nasty burns.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:00 am

"Halt o' march of time" Sora said as time stopped around her. She looked around herself to look at the attacks that were sent towards her. She thought about what would have happened if she had suffered these attacks.

She walked over to Arkrius and spoke in his ear,

"I may have a stick up my ass, but I didn't gain my rank just by sitting and ordering people around" She grinned "And I'm not so stuck up as to not get my hands dirty"

Let's see... This one controls fire while this one controls ice. Hmmm....

"I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee who opens the gates of hell, come forth divine lightning"

Sora's original magical formula appeared, and time began again as Sora created a barrier and held off the attacks long enough for her to finish the spell.

"This ends now... Indignation!!"

The clouds let loose a massive storm of lightning at Sora's attackers as she herself recieved damage from their attacks. She flew back as her personal shield held off the spear just before it reached any vitals, and the fire caused her clothes to come on fire and burns overed her left arm as the fabric was eaten away. She was surprised that even though she had changed positions they were still able to hit her.

(-60 health - 380 mana +55 mana)
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:47 am

Kiri and Katsuma suffered considerable amount of damage, however, Arkrius had received the most due to previously being injured and most of his protective gear gone. They all fell onto the ground, injured from the attack. Kiri and Katsuma stood up with some trouble, ready to fight, however, Arkrius was down on the ground. His wounds had reopened and the sands had been stained with blood.

...death...FUCK...OFF! I'll cheat you...once again!

Kiri and Katsuma took notice of Arkrius's wounds and nodded towards each other. Their movements would have been hampered, but perhaps still enough to fight. They needed to finish the fight quickly. Arkrius wouldn't be able to last much longer at this rate. Kiri quickly accelerated by flowing fire from her feet, similar to a rocket. The acceleration rate was substantial and swords made of fire appeared in her hands. She slashed towards Sora, there were multiple heat waves sent towards Sora. If hit, it could cause terrible burns and cause heavy slashing wounds.

Katsuma gathered ice in his hands and froze most of the battlefield in order to get Sora stuck within the ground. The ice had the ability to freeze almost anything and gave flesh third degree frostbite. He easily slid across the ground, and intended to impale Sora. Katsuma coated the spear with a paralysis coating, if hit, the poison would take affect in short time (a post).
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:05 am

Sora saw the two attacks coming her way, she pulled a shield to block the attack, but the power behind it was too much. The shield broke and the attacks came at Sora. Sora braced herself at the coming attack. Suddenly a shield and a sword came in front of Sora. The shield blocked the fire blades and the sword blocked spear, by meeting it tip to tip.

Sora looked to see her saviors and looked at them with surprise.

"Sasha?! Creed?! What are you doing here?" Sora asked

"What are we doing here she says" Sasha scoffed

"Heh" Creed grinned

"Sora, we are here to help" A familiar voice spoke behind her

"Vari! You came too?"

"Of course I came, Liliane said you were going to fight powerful enemies" Vari smiled "I was worried so I came on Astar as soon as I could"

Sora blushed, "Thanks..."

"Oh looks her face is turning red"

"Sasha stop being mean" Creed smiled "Mistress Vari, let us begin"

"Yes, lets, here let me take care of you" Vari said standing up, then helping Sora up "We are allies of Sora, we have come to assiste her in the battle against you"

"Thats ok I..."

"Sora, there is no need to hide it, you used your mystic spells too many times today, and the fast healing took a little of your reaction time" Vari said softly, she then cast a spell on Sora "Here, with this you should be in tip top condition"

"Thanks, alright lets make these guys hurt" Sora smiled widely as she puffed out her chest "Watch out, we are going all out!"

Sasha and Creed charged, blade in hand, at the two assassins. Vari charged up an attacked and cast it.

"O' holy light rain down your power on us, Holy Rain" Vari generated a several light spears that fired randomly across the field.

"O' incandescent locust, annhilate the vulgar before me, Spiral Flare" Sora summoned a spiraling fireball and shot it at Kaluoshen.
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Kaluoshen was fast enough to moon bounce out of the epicenter of the attack. Kaluoshen winced at the bolts that shot through his right leg and left arm.

Well, I won't be using those for now Kaluoshen thought, looking at his limbs

Kaluoshen looked at the events turning out and the new group of people that came to Sora's help.

Things just keep on getting complicated... Kaluoshen thought to himself with a sigh

Suddenly spears of light came falling from the sky, shooting down in random directions. Kaluoshen dodged them but was hit from behind by another. Kaluoshen fell to one knee, then saw the giant fireball being fired at him. Kaluoshen pulled out Oryuu and absorbed the fireball. He pointed Oryuu at the general direction of his opponents and pulled out Susanoo as well.

"Ho-oh Taiho + Mana Shooter" Kaluoshen cried as he fired two large beams of energy that soon intertwined and became a single attack.

(Health -90 Mana - 50)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Kiri and Katsuma dodged each spear of light with difficulty, they quickly backed off towards Arkrius and Katsuma created a highly durable ice shield surrounding them. However, a few spears broke through the shield and had pierced Arkrius's leg.

Katsuma lowered the shield and Kiri picked up Arkrius. She ran towards the carriage and gently placed him inside.

"Stay here, don't do anything reckless. Even with your amazing luck to cheat death, I don't think you can cheat him this time."

Before Arkrius could answer, Kiri sprinted out to rejoin Katsuma in battle. He looked around the carriage, everything was blurry. There was a few vials and needles seen in a suitcase. He slowly reached out towards the case and pulled out multiple needles. They were inserted into his flesh and he injected himself one after another. The pain became significantly lowered and he significantly better. There was a vial of mana. He considered taking it to restore his mana, however, it would poison his mind and body. He restored the mana charge in Hellfire and downed the mana vial. His skin started to turn black as the poison flowed through his body. His mana had been recharged and he threw away his cigarette.

...looks like I'm going back to those days...Razgriz.

He peered out of the carriage and pointed Hellfire towards the sky. He laughed as loud as he can, it seemed like he turned insane.

"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! GAHAHAHAHA! DIE!" yelled Arkrius as he fired. "RAINING OVERDRIVE! GAHAHAHAHA! YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CAN DIE! ALL OF YOU!"

The shot was fired. The gun exploded and his arm was blown clean. The recoil broke the left side of his body. A white light as seen flying towards the sky and was raining towards the battlefield. The battlefield was littered with craters that could destroy multiple large towns.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

[Health + 300 - 299, Mana + 1000 - 1000]

"...shit! SHIT! KATSUMA, RAISE THE SHIELD!" yelled Kiri.

Katsuma raised an ice shield over the shelter and over Kiri, Katsuma and Kal. However, the destructive power was too great. It had stopped for at least five seconds, however, it continued to rain...for fifteen seconds.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next