Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassin's Order (Part 2)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Assassin's Order (Part 2)

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:42 pm

/STD

The woman look at him and before a reflex could react she hel a dagger to his throat "How careless boy, wandering into a village assuming the woman are weak. Every single person is trained even the children" She was about to finish it off, or atleast in her eyes she was "LEAVE IT BE" A man appeared and brabbed the womans wrist "Lets hear him out, he seems smart so he would not enter without reason, i hope" He waited for the mans answer, yet the man did not make the impression of a leader.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Ryuuma glared at the two Assassins. He was stunned to see that a woman of her age, who appeared to be nothing more than a normal housewife could poses any skill at all. He ran his hand through his hair and let out a small sigh, regaining his composure. "I'm looking for the head of the Kaja Clan... My reasons are my own but I can tell you that its important. Am I in the right place or not?" Ryuuma knew that there was a chance that this was the wrong village... However he wasn't the kind of guy who liked to beat around the bush. If he was in the wrong village then he was going to be in danger no matter what happened, so he might as well get it all over with...

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/500The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/700The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:30 am

/STD

"Why must you see the village head? I Tyrat can answer your questions" He seemed insulted when Ryuuma seemed to look down on him. The village was strange even though people walked around almost no presences of them culd be felt, no sounds came from the movements they made. This truly was an assasins village. One fact still remained unclear was this Kaja village? Did Tyrat hear that part of the question?
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:59 am

Ryuuma looked at Tyrat with disdain. He was getting really sick of this whole Assassin ordeal... He tried not to reveal his anger and asked politely. "Is this the Kaja's Village..." Only after he asked this question did he realize how populated the village was... He looked on past the woman's house to see many villagers, which shocked Ryuuma. Normally he had a very good perception for his surroundings, yet he could not notice the majority of a villages population. He raised an eyebrow and scratched the back of his head as he realized that he underestimated the Assassin's... The difficulty of the training course really made Ryuuma think the Assassin's were somewhat weak...

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/500The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/700The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 pm

/STD

"Hmpf a little kid like you who does not even know where he is, wants to meet with the great assasin Arakune." He looked even farther down upon Ryuuma "I should kill you were you st.."He suddenly became silent as suddenly a small elder man stood inbetween them it was like he appeared from thin air.

"Who have we here Tyrat?" The elder man spoke with a chuckle
"J-j-just some traveler shifu" Tyrat seemed respectfull and taken back
"Well young sur, you are currently in Kaja village and you could call me in charge" The older man smiled warmly "Might i inquire why you are here?" The amn seemed to kow everything that had been said since Ryuuma entered the village. Had he been there the whole time?
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Ryuuma stepped back and grabbed the hilt of Hakujin as a reflex to the mans sudden appearance. He was surprised by the mans sudden entry, he hadn't seen him coming at all! This worried him a little, thinking about how he could have stabbed him in the back or slit his throat from behind if the old guy wanted to... He was definitely more than he appeared to be. Ryuuma released Hakujin and tried to regain his composure. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed as the man asked him his purpose. He looked at the old timer and said, "I'm a Witch Hunter who was ordered to deliver a package to you... The package is from Duke Davy, I'm sure you know him since you're in charge..." He untied his scarf and swung The Box from his back in to his arms, unwrapping it revealing the white box to the man.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:56 pm

/STD

"My what would this box be?"The old man looked at it and seemed to study it "Well pardon my suspicion but why should we accept a strange pakage from a man who say he represents a force we do not suport for a man we currently despice?" He seemed intelligient and not easely fooled. Yet the man standing behind him was a diffrent story, Tyrat seemed to hold himself back. If that old man had not appeared a fight would have been inevitable.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 am

Ryuuma scratched the back of his head. He knew the situation was going to get weird when he tried to give them the package. He agreed that everything was very suspicious... "I can only tell you what I've been told... The Duke wishes to reconcile. He apologizes for his fathers mistakes and wishes to return what he calls your clans treasure." Ryuuma held up The Box to the old man.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm

/STD

The old man accepted the box and smiled "It seems Davey still hasn't forgotten the agreement" He placed before him and looked at Ryuuma his eyes following every curve of Ryuua's body, it might even be on a creepy level. "Would you be interrested in the box's content?"He said with a smile. He made a small gesture to Tyrat and Tyrat nodded and disappeared with a small whirlwind of dust and leaves. The old man get looking at Ryuuma waiting for his response to the question.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Ryuuma looked down at The Box and then back up to the old man with a confuzzled look on his face. He was really paranoid about what was actually in the box and was originally quite sure that it was a bomb of some sort... However the old mans words drew Ryuuma away from that thought. "Well, I might as well find out what I've been carrying this whole way..." He said to the old man.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:38 pm

/STD

The older man gave the box back to Ryuuma and had a smile on his face, as he did that Tyrat appeared beside him and whispered something in Arakune's ear. He smiled with content and nodded, He waited for Ryuuma to open the box. Yet upon opening Ryuuma would find that the box he had carried was completly empty. Nothing but air resides in it, the reaction to this from Ryuuma could only be geussed.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Ryuuma's face became red with anger. "That Fucking Duke!" was all to cross his mind when he looked in to the box. His eyes widened and his teeth ground. "I'm going to kill that bastard Davy!" He said as he threw the box to the ground. Could it have been stolen...? He thought. No, it had never left his back, and even if they were assassin's, they couldn't possibly get that close to him without him noticing... After all he was trained to avoid assassination while living on Shinto Island where the Assassin's constantly tried to overcome the Samurai clans. Even if one could, he'd definitely feel something being taken out of the box. It was wrapped in his scarf which was tired across his chest. There weren't any cuts or holes in the box so it couldn't possibly have been taken that way... The only conclusion he could come up with was that he had been ripped off and was sent on a highly dangerous mission without any real goal but to avoid death.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:05 am

/STD

"What is the matter, does something seem.....amiss?" The old man seemed not angry, he seemed more happy then anything else. Tyrat's anger seemed to have vanished and the vilalge was emptier only woman and small kids walked around.

Option 1. Remain calm and pretend the treasure is still in the box
Option 2. Tell the guy its empty and ask why?
Option 3. FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:23 am

Ryuuma ran his hand through his hair and sighed, attempting to appear as calm as he could... How did he not notice that it was just an empty box? Now that he thought about it, it didn't make any noises as he was running with it, nor did the weight of the box shift... He was definitely going to have to have a word with that damn Duke. He looked up at the older man and then back towards Tyrat. He wondered where he just went... He looked around and his eyes widened... All of the men had vanished! He went through the chain of events in his head... He handed the box to the elder, Tyrat disappeared... Tyrat reappeared, the elder handed back the box and now all of the men had vanished... "Damnit..." He said under his breath as he turned around and started to run his ass off towards the village wall.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:31 am

/STD

A barrage of shuriken and kunai sprayed towards Ryuuma, a rope was pulled as he stepped into it. It seemed all the young men attacked him as some older guys could be seen cloaked in their black robes. They only watched as the younger ones attacked and tried to capture or kill Ryuuma. Tyrat stood by the front gate and grinned widely, he gave of an aura of strength. He had the same black robes on as everybody else yet no mask, He had a katana on his back and wasn;t shy about attacking judging from his stance.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:43 am

Ryuuma tripped on the rope that was pulled up from under him, catching his left foot. As he fell forward he extended his left hand catching himself before he landed. He kicked off the ground with his right foot launching the lower half of his body up and over, flipping back on to his feet. He leaped forward in an attempt to dodge the barrage of kunai and shuriken, however several shuriken sliced through his clothes cutting deep in to his right side and shoulder. He landed rolling forward and as his roll ended with him kneeling several meters from the Village wall. He swiftly drew Hakujin and swung it diagonally towards the village wall. "Soul Shattering Strike!" He yelled as the log wall that seemed to be endlessly high fell, opening up another doorway. He didn't like to run, but he had no chance against so many trained Assassins. He leaped through the opening in the wall, bypassing the tall falling logs which would surely slow the Assassin's a little bit...

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 am

/STD

The logs didn't slow the assasins down they scattered to the side and jumped the walls. Using their weapons they cntinued to barrage Ryuuma with projectiles. From outside attacking range Tyrat could be seen, he seemed to not only keep an eye on Ryuuma but also on the assasins. If one would pay attention one could see that the assasins couldn;t be older then 18. The path Ryuuma was led on would lead to the river, unless ryuuma developed wings climbing the water fall would be near impossible.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:54 am

Ryuuma ran as fast as his feet would run. Daggers, arrows, shuriken, spears etc... They were all flying past him, missing him by mere inches. It seemed as if he had been sent to his doom, until he saw the river up ahead. It was far too wide to jump across and if he tried to swim he would be a target for their projectiles. Suddenly he thought up what must have been one of his most brilliant plans yet! He ran to the edge of the river and leaped as high and as hard as he could. When he reached the peek height of his jump, he Air walked even farther which allowed him to land safely on the other side of the river. He turned around to face the oncoming Assassins. He drew Hakujin, knowing that from this distance it would be easy to deflect whatever projectile they throw at him. He drew Hyoujin as well as a precaution. Should any of them try to swim across the river, he would strike the river with Susanoo's lightning. Frying them extra crispy. He waited for the Assassin's, Tyrat especially... He wanted some answers.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 am

/STD

The assassins didn;t appear on the river bed, yet the notion that assassins would reveal themselves to there prey would break their code. Yet Ryuuma could not rest, a threatening aura could be felt form the forest behind him. A red shimmer as something jumped from tree to tree, suddenly a red kunai from behind him followed by a barrage of red kunai and shuriken. A flash of tyrats face could be caught on the other side of the river.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Ryuuma sensed the presence behind him and quickly turned to face the forest in time to glimpse the Kunai and shuriken flying towards him before they struck. "Were there Assassin's here waiting?" He thought as he drew Hakujin and began to swing wildly with both blades, knocking each Kunai and shuriken out of the air one by one. Ryuuma had a keen eye and was able to coordinate his movements perfectly in order to deflect the Kunai and Shuriken. had they all come at him at once, he'd be done for however the time it takes for an Assassin to throw a weapon, grab another and throw put enough distance between each projectile to provide enough time for Ryuuma to swing his swords and knock them out of the air. He quickly glanced back towards the other end of the river to see if any Assassin's had tried to cross while he was distracted, however all he saw was a glimpse of Tyrats face. He growled silently as he turned his gaze back towards the forest. "Someone has some explaining to do..." He said as he waited for any indication of the presence he felt earlier.

Izanami's Blessing = +10 MP
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 pm

/STD

Many shadows could be seen moving around in the forest but with the projectile barrage now failed, they seemed to be planning something. Red flashes decorated the dark shadows in the forest. The moved fast and couldn't be caught by the eye, suddenly 10 piece of paper with strange markings flew from the forest and burrowed into the ground around Ryuuma. They would seem familiar as if they could have been seen before, a small fissling sound could be heard.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 am

Sizzling was never a good thing... Especially when it sounded oh so similar to a wick. With a river behind him, and assassin's patiently waiting on the other bank, he couldn't retreat. Assassin's were in the forest in front of him so he couldn't move forward without placing himself in great danger. Things were definitely looking grim. The thoughts that were crossing his mind surprisingly had little to do with the present situation. All he could think about was what he was going to do to that damned Duke when he got out of this mess. Assuming the Assassin's aim was much better, he guessed the pieces of paper were not what they seemed to be. The sizzling only added to the suspicion that they held a much bigger bang than what they've already displayed...

Ryuuma leaped away from them, unable to use Airwalk for a little while longer. He landed several meters away from the paper and assumed that it was a semi-safe distance for someone like him. he Sheathed both of his swords and took in a deep breath. He was tired of the assassin's always hiding from him in the trees, so he thought of a good way to put an end to that. As he exhaled he pulled Hakujin from the sheath and launched a horizontal slash, which covered quite a large area. The act of drawing his sword from its sheathe was a special technique of his that amplified the strength of his draw, and whatever technique may be associated with it. "Soul Shattering Strike!" He yelled as a wave of air cut down a great portion of the forest in front of him. All trees falling simultaneously would hopefully take out one or two of the Assassins... Even if they didn't, at least they wouldn't be able to chase him while hiding behind the trees.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:17 pm

/STD

A huge pillar of fire swirled where Ryuuma had been standing, the trees turned black and the leaves burned away. Luckly it stopped there and the fire subdued.

A strike from the samurai's sword made the trees tumble, many red flashes could be seen. as the dust settle and the noice subdued a slight moaning could be heard. A assain clad in red clothing could be seen trapped under a pile of trees.

Option 1. Head back to village, I WILL MAKE THEM TELL ME WHATS GOING ON

Option 2. Kill the red assasin, DIVINE RETRIBUTION

Option 3. Try to question red assasin, TALK YA BASTARD
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Ryuuma saw the Assassin who's bottom half had been crushed by a falling tree and another pinned his right arm in place. His left arm seemed badly injured, though Ryuuma wasn't completely sure whether or not he would be able to use it... Last time he tried to get close to one of those assassins, he blew himself the frig up! Not only that, but Ryuuma was sure that there must be more Assassin's elsewhere. He leaped towards the Assassin, landing on top of the tree that crushed his legs. "What the hell is going on?" He said as he aimed Hakujin at the Assassin's face. "Why are you all trying to kill me!?" He yelled even louder. He knew he had a couple of other options to go with to find out what the hell was going on... He could just kill the guy and make a run for it, question the Assassin or head back to the village. Questioning the Assassin seemed to be the best route to take, seeing as he could follow up with the other two options should this one fail.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:26 pm

/STD

"Haha, you don;t know? Would have thought the sacrifise would have been told his duty."The assasin grinned as blood kept pouring from his crushed lower section. "To put it simple we have a right of passage between our villages, the all 18 year old men from both hunt a skilled prey and the village that kills them become men. The others remain forever childs"

It was clear this was non other then an ancient tribal beleif. Yet no more was explained or could be explained as the boy die from the profused blood-loss. Is there more to this hunt or was this all of the truth that Ryuuma wanted to know?
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next