Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassin's Order (Part 2)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Assassin's Order (Part 2)

Post by Ryuuma Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Ryuuma growled silently as he learned what was really going on... He hated the idea of being subject to their cruel game. This, though it was more exciting, was not what he signed up for and was furious to learn that he was sent to his death. He turned and took a couple steps away from the dead Assassin and stopped. He began to chuckle a little. "Heh, that's too bad. Looks like nobody is going to be growing up this year. A thought dawned on Ryuuma as he stepped away. Has the prey ever stood his ground instead of running? There wasn't much he would be able to do at this point. He had two Assassin tribes after his hide, and running away from Assassin's who had several tactical advantages over Samurai was a very unwise decision. They were naturally faster on foot, they were more familiar with the area than Ryuuma and not to mention their numbers... The only advantage a Samurai had over the Assassin's were their greater fighting skill. An Assassin would never be able to defeat a Samurai head to head, which is why they resorted to their stealthy attacks. If he could draw them in to an open area, then he would have a chance.

He recalled seeing a clearing down river from the clifftop. If his memory was correct, it was a fairly large clearing and could have been used by the Assassin's as a training field... At this point it seemed like his best bet. He ran alongside the river, assuming that it would take several minutes for the Assassin's on his side to retrieve what was lost after the forest fell on top of them. He could see the clearing in the distance and grinned.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/500The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/700The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:29 pm

OOC: Bump
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/500The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/700The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:22 pm

/STD

The assasins followed after Ryuuma tracking every move he made, with every step Ryuuma took instead of attacking were seconds for the assasins to plan their counter-attack. To make matters worse in the far distance Tyrat could be seen. He seemed to be passive as he hadn't launched a single attack.

Option 1. Try to take Tyrat hostage
Option 2. Move to Black Assasin village and try to reason with them
Option 3. Move to Red Assasin village and try to reason with them
Option 4. Move to clearing
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Ryuuma's eyes narrowed as he saw Tyrat off in the distance. He clutched the handle of Hakujin and continued onward. Judging from past experiences and from what he learned... Tyrat was simply an overseer for this event. However Ryuuma couldn't be sure that what he learned was the truth, which is why he prepared himself for an attack. He tried to run past Tyrat on to the clearing. He was prepared for an attack, however he didn't expect one.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:20 pm

/STD

Tyrat didn;t attack but he did seem to follow Ryuuma, As the river slowly sped up as the pursuit led them to the clearing, the river suddenly dipped inside a cave. Water could be heard crashing down hundrets of meters into the ground. With the river gone and ryuuma passing it, a barrage f projectiles flared up again yet this time from both sides. If one would have the concentration for it they could notice the shuriken passing higher so they would never hit Ryuuma. They were aimed at spots in the trees, as if the fight was not limited to Ryuuma himself.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400The Assassin's Order (Part 2) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Ryuuma anticipated that the two Clans of Assassin's would fight each other. Since both of the clans were rivals to begin with, it was natural for them to attack one another to thin out the others numbers in order to gain an advantage in the competition. Not only did he have an upper hand when it came to head to head combat, but the Assassin's had the other Clans Assassin's to worry about where as Ryuuma simply had to kill everyone. It didn't make things much simpler, but it helped. Ryuuma continued to the center of the clearing and gripped Hakujin tightly. The center of the clearing was far away enough from the trees to make it impossible for Shuriken or Kunai to reach him. If the Assassin's wanted to kill him, they'd have to reveal themselves. He figured that the Assassin's would fight amongst themselves before appearing, but he couldn't be sure about anything at this point.

Izanami's blessing + 10 MP
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:09 pm

/STD

The clearing was atleast a kilometer wide in diameter and had an egg shape. The trees covered the edges in thick growth, bushes covering the gaps. The sight from the clearing would be obstructed, through the middle of the clearing 500 meters further from the treeline Ryuuma would exit from, A crack in the ground could be seen. It ran from one side of the clearing to the other, a strange pile of dirt could be seen beyond it as well as dark patches further towards the other side of the clearing, opposite of Ryuuma. A rumbling sound could be heard from inside the forest Ryuuma just exited, a silent whisper in monotone chanting could be heard.

Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Ryuuma wondered what all of it could mean. Perhaps he missed something about this trial and coming to this clearing was a bad idea... Ryuuma quickly shook this thought off as he traveled to the center of the clearing, about twenty meters or so away from the crack. Depending on the depth, he assumed Assassin's could use it to sneak up on him so he remained at a safe distance. He drew Hakujin with his right hand, his left remained on the hilt of Hyoujin. He slowly extended his arm outward, holding Hakujin straight out horizontally and slowly rotated it to his right. He was challenging the Assassin's, daring them to approach him. All of this running was shameful and it was time to redeem himself. The wind breezed by and everything went silent. Whatever appeared in front of him now would be his enemy. Even if a giant ogre popped out of that pile of dirt, Ryuuma would welcome it. At this point he was so fed up with this mission, he'd cut down a thousand Assassin's if he had to, just to go knocking on that damned dukes door. "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch..." He whispered.

Izanami's Blessing = +10 MP
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:56 pm

/STD

The crack was not bigger then 2 cm in width yet it seemed to emit the sense of 'Do Not Cross'. Suddenly the trees started to crack and a strange soothing blue light emerged from behind them. The light started to grow brighter, the sense of soothing slowly turned to a slight tingling pain. The sound of chirping birds arose.

From behind the tree a largebeam of bright blue light emerged, the sound of crackling coming from it. This beam of lightning headed towards Ryuuma, as it tore the ground into piece as moving forward.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Ryuuma glared at the beam of lightning and without hesitation he drew Hyoujin from its sheath and yelled. "Show me your Fury, Susanoo!" After reciting this incantation, Hyoujin became wreathed in lightning, and not just any lightning. This lightning was made from the power of Susanoo, a god of storms. His power was absolute and would not be overcome by natural lightning, or lightning created by a human. The only way for Ryuuma to receive any damage at this point would be if the bolts width was larger than the length of the blade, which was four feet. The bolt clashed with Ryuuma's sword, which acted as a conductor, absorbing the power of the bolt. Unfortunately the size of the bolt was too large to be blocked completely by Hyoujin's blade, so Ryuuma received a minor shock throughout his body. (-15 HP) He managed to avoid certain death, but at this point it wasn't a very big deal. He looked in the direction the bolt came from, hoping to catch a glimpse of its source. He didn't appear to have taken any damage, so the person who fired the bolt would naturally assume that his/her attack failed utterly and would hopefully show him/herself.

Spoiler:
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 pm

OOC: Bumpity
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:39 pm

/STD

"It seems my aprentises have some trouble against you" Tyrat was standing 10 meters away on the other side of the crack. "This is a sort of a let down for a teacher like me" He dropped and sat down with his legs crossed. "Would you be so kind as to just die already" , suddenly an invisble hand headed for Ryuuma's waist, its power would be strong.

From within the forest a diffrent aura could be felt as if all the heat was being pulled away towards it.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Ryuuma was struck by the invisible hand headed towards his waist. He force was incredible and brought him down on to one knee. He held himself up with Hakujin and coughed vigorously. (-20 HP) He wasn't prepared for an invisible attack... Now he was aware that Tyrat, or someone else was able to launch invisible strikes. He'd be keeping his senses active from now on. He looked on past Tyrat towards the direction of an ominous presence. Ryuuma didn't like the feeling he got from the woods, but kept calm. He stood up and glared at Tyrat. "I'll be damned if I let myself get killed by a bunch of no talent Assassins." Ryuuma said angrily.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 pm

/STD

A slight shimmering as the sunlight bounced of something with a watery substance. The shimmering disappeared to the right side of Ryuuma from where an invisible kick headed to Ryuuma's waist.

Tyrat laughed as he saw Ryuuma drop to a knee he seemed to enjoy the show. He wasn;t attacking yet he did emit the readiness to attack at any time.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 am

Once again Ryuuma's sense failed him and he received a kick near the same place as before. His muscles were tensed up from the previous attack so he didn't receive nearly as much damage. (-15 HP) He scoffed at Tyrat as he looked towards the Shimmering in the woods. He knew he probably couldn't do anything about it until Tyrat was taken care of however. So he swung Hakujin to his right and readied himself. "To hell with this!" He yelled as he charged over the crack of doom towards Tyrat and swung at him full force in a horizontal arc.

Izanami's Blessing + 10MP
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

/STD

Tyrat laughed as he saw Ryuuma cross the line, the shimmering that had been attaking Ryuuma unveiled showing an assasin he bowed to Tyrat and dissappeared into the woods. From the woods a large cloud of Mana dispersed as whatever had been collecting it was deactivated. Tyrat stood up and drew his short katana from his sheat.

"You know this trail of passsing has a chance for the target, or so to say it gives them the option to survive. When the target crosses that crack he is free to go and the assasins failed, they will get there chance next year. As for why i am here, i was the judge. Though i had to hold of attacking you as being a judge i could not attack the target, but now that you crossed the line the trial is over" He smiled as he took a stance "So now your free to go and i am free from my duty as judge" a puff of smoke and suddenly two sides of the smoke screen moved outwards, as if two people exited to two diffrent sides. a flash could be seen from the right as a blade headed towards Ryuuma's neck.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Ryuuma smiled after hearing Tyrat's explination of the exam. He was relieved to hear that he no longer had to deal with an army of Assassins and instead only had to face a single opponent. "Well, theres a little weight lifted from my shoulders." An eyebrow was raised when smoke emerged around Tyrat and divided in to two clouds. "So much for letting the target live... You assassins are all the same." Ryuuma reversed his grip on Hakujin and swung it upwards as the blade erupted from the cloud, deflecting the blade.

Izanami's Blessing = +10 Mana

OOC: sorry for the shitty post... I was in a hurry.
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 am

/STD

"Well the assasins code says to let the target leave peacefully, but something about you just pisses me off" Tyrat breathed in and readied his blade after being blocked. "I will give you a chance just dropped your weapon and i will give you a painless death." He grinned as he made an empty slash in the air, mid swing needless shot out of the blade towards Ryuuma. Tyrat made a charge throwing shuriken flinging up from his sleeve. He slashed a second time upwards from the ground.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3