Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second level of Christmas~

+5
Ryuuma
Sebastian
Melanie
Hellbreaker
Areos
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Second level of Christmas~

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 am

/STD

"Ow my arn;t you just the cutest little puppy" Azu spoke with a sweet tone and opened her arms to the rushing Sebastian. With a big bear hug she clamped his arms off and squeshed hard enough to hear his bones crack. "Vil can we keep him?" She winked at Vil.

At the same time she flinged the new found puppy around as if playing, she knocked the incomingattack of the samurai aside with the puppy's waist. Blindingly another circle was made and the samurai was knocked aside.

"Now be a cute little puppy and take a nap" with a small throw she threw Sebastian back. "Now is there anybody hurt? Feeling any discomfort?" She smiled with an hounest and earnest smile.

After Vil finished his attack Azu looked concerned "Ow my you deary's look cold, let me take care of that" The grind started to steam and suddenly small random fire pillars emerged scorching the group.

Last edited by Crimson Moon on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am

His insults were irritating and just as Melanie was going to attack again a gust of wind threw her back and onto the ground. While she was down a fire pillar appeared and burned her a bit. She stood up a bit winded but this time turned her left arm into a vine and threw it to trip Vil so someone else could lay an attack on him while she she went for the white one.

(Health=575)
(Mana=570
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am

Toji dodged a small pillar of flame that had suddenly spouted up from under his feet and grinned."hahahahahha, finnaly, a real fight!" He sniffed. "Huh? Do you smell something burning??" He turned around,and saw that his cloak was on fire." ...........Aaaaaaaaah! My cloaks burning!" He took it off and stomped on it, smothering the flames. He tossed it into one of the stands,and turned around. "Thats my fathers cloak........." Since all of his shuriken were contained in the claok, he grabbed several of teh swords off the ground,and tossed them at Vil. He then ran at bullet speed, slashing with Kiruska.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am

Holiday dodged some of the blades that came into her direction, while Halloween slashed away some of them as well. Holiday pulled out her broomstick and began to hover in the air in order to have a better chance of dodging and observing the battle.

If we've got several close combat guys, then I think we should pick off the one with more ranged abilities first. Holiday thought to herself

"Toji was it?" Holiday said as she looked at the ninja warrior "If you could use your speed to take out the girl, then I think we'll have an easier time"

Holiday then snapped her fingers and all the spears that were surrounding the arena came crashing down towards Vil.

Spoiler:
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am

[STD]

"Aw great, you haven't won a single fight that counts and consider yourself mighty? I'm at loss for words, not for actions though." vil complained, reaching into the shadowy substance again and getting out three katanas into his right hand at the sime time, imitating a claw.

He slashed down the swords and dodged sideways, staning halfway bent down - only possible thanks to the roots to his feet. "Calm down Naruto. Noisy ninja." he slashed at Toji who would be passing by with all three swords, while recieving a slight cut wound along his cheek. he couldnt bother less though, something else was on his mind.

"Hey, azu! it's getting a little hot in here, mind turning on the air conditioner? these guys stink! And i'm not only talking about body odor."

He looked upwards, several spears were flying towards him. "oh." slipped out of him, more sounding like desintrest. The black fog seemed to densen around him, and as some of the spears were about to stab right through vil... they disappeard...

"this thing is like my armory, i can add anything to it. Sacrifice-boys is in ther too somewhere." He hadnt caught all of them, some left a few nasty gashes on his sides, legs and arms.

_____ ______ _____
vil(?) = 1310 Health
(-40 Health this turn)

[STD]

Last edited by Areos on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am

When her vines obviously didnt trip him she pulled back and attempted again to attack with the vine but this time aimed for his neck hoping to strangle him or pull him down to the ground that way.

At the same time she put her sword away and grabbed her dagger to throw at Vil as well hoping a combined attack will do something for her.

Last edited by Melanie on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 am

Sebastian was just about to swing at azu when she gave him a big bear hug. He'd let out a grunt of surprise as she cracked some of his bones; he had not expected this at all from Azu. When she tossed him away he'd let himself tumble for a moment or two before stopping the momentum by digging both his front claws into the ground. Standing up he would then proccede to dust himself off and then start to advance again, this time much slower so that he could avoid the fire pillars here and there. He couldn't dodge all of them and had one pillar singe his left arm. His response to her comments of "puppy" and "cute" was a sentance that was full of boredom "I wouldn't call myself cute; and I doubt you could keep me without suffering the same fate that befell me." he'd bare his fangs and then would charge foreward and would pass azu attempting to grab at the females hair so that he could use it as leverage to slam her into the ground. Sebastian had to admit, he wasn't a dirty fighter... he was just determined to make sure this female didn't continue the stream of spells and what not.

(990 hp)
(200 mana)
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 700

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:29 am

/STD

"Sure Vil aslong as i can be helpfull" She made a warm smile at Vil. She put her hand to her mouth and blew a kiss towards the crowd, an icy blizzard came forth and blew towards the group. As she did that the puppt from ealier came sideways towards her "Ow my watch your step puppy" Trying to help the puppy she grabbed it by its tail and pulled forward. throwing it forward. "You people sould really try to work to gether a little more you know" Azu pouted.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Toji grunted as he was thrown back into the crowd. He rubbed his stomach to check for armor damage,then sighed with releif."Hahahahaha, looks like you used a regular sword." He groaned a little bit in pain. "Feels like you bruised my ribs though, Villaboy."
(-50 hp)
He jumped to the side to both dodge the blizzard, and get him self in position to zap the two oppents."Wolf Roar!" He held his hands to his side, and inbetween them an orb of lightning formed,and steams of light flowed toward it. He threw his hands foward, and a hge beam of lightning, the front shaped like a roaring wolf, blasted toward Azu and Vil."Hah! This is what you get for calling me noisy ninja!"

(950 hp, 100 mp)
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

[StD]

"you know, evil is a real fun thing to do, normaly this counts as unfair means and thus would be forbidden." he shrugged, drawing out two realy short knives while storing his other weapons away again.

Since the bindings around his feet had been loosened, Melanie changed her mind to strangling him, he decided moving a little would be appropriate. With the same speed he had displayed earlier, he rushed down below the vines and cutting at the vines coming from Melanie.

"whoops!" he yelled as he had gone past her, and attemped to give her a mean kick onto the back. The kick itself wasnt that problematic, but it would launch her forward to his previous position. if Toji didn't stop his attack or she could catch herself this would get ugly.

His two shorter weapons were replaced by a large flaming sword - mainly to counter the cold of the colloseum created by azu. "HAHA, nothing can hurt me!" he yelled out loud

(Since you guys figured out his true self you get a small bonus. both Azu and vil lose 75 health and Ryuuma gets his sw-)

"HEY! wait a minute, screw the rules i got swords. And they stay mine!" he suddenly roared out, as if something had angered or spole to him, maybe he was insane?
(continue your rant and i'll deduct both from you, and give the sword back.)
"force me!" he continued - was he having an argument with someone or something?
(fine -150 HP from vil! give back his sword or I do it again. remember - you're only lending him out, he's my pet.)
"GAAAH!" vil suddenly roared out, the black substance around him must have done something to him, amd it must have hurt.
"fine - be thankful for help from above! I would have kept it!" he pointed at Ryuuma and pulled out Hakujin and hurled it over to him.

{vil: 1160 Health}
[/StD]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuma Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Ryuuma's offensive was cut short by the pillar of flames that rose from the ground beneath him. He leaped out of the way, receiving some minor burns to his left leg, nothing to worry too much about... (-10 HP) He leaped back away from the immediate battle field, extinguishing the lightning that sparked on his blade. He wouldn't be able to fight for too long, relying on Hyoujin's strength that was severely draining... He waited and watched as the others fought, getting a good idea of what the two monstrous people were capable of. Melanie seemed to be doing well against Vil, partially trapping him with her vines, however through her most recent actions, she left herself open to one of Vil's attacks. Ryuuma kicked off the ground and air walked towards Melanie, tackling her out of the way of Vil's strike that would have caused some problems... He landed several meters away from Vil, having built up a great deal of momentum from using Air Walk.

He turned around with Hyoujin at the ready, taking a stance to prepare himself for an attack. Suddenly Vil began to argue with... Nobody? What was going on, Ryuuma wondered? This was truly a strange test... Suddenly, Vil had pullled Hakujin from the darkness and had thrown it at him. Why he returned his sword he didn't know, or care. He extended his left hand and grabbed it out of the air, as he did so its blade became sharper and glistened in the light as if it were happy to have been returned.
"Now I can get serious." Ryuuma said with a grin as he sheathed Hyoujin. Up until now he couldn't fight properly because he felt so uncomfortable without a second sword. He leaped towards Vil, slashing horizontally and yelled out "Soul Shattering Strike!" as a wind blade was fired from the tip of Hakujin towards Vil.

Spoiler:

HP = 660
MP = 400

Last edited by Ryuuma on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryuuma
Ryuuma
A-Rank (Black)

Power Level : 1250

Character sheet
Mana:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/500Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/500)
Health:
Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/700Second level of Christmas~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

As Melanie's attack missed her vine was also cut causing her some pain. (-20 health) When Vil came running at her he accidentally ran passed her and aimed a kick but missed as Ryuuma tackled her to the side(-5 health).

"Thanks....Still hurt though." She rubbed her lower back as she said this. As she was getting up Azu was blowing cold winds toward the group. In order to dodge this Melanie transformed into a hawk(-50) and flew above the icy wind.

(Health=550)
(Mana=520)
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:17 am

/STD

"Ow my, why would anyone wnat to hurt me? All im trying to do is help" Azu pouted as an electric wolf headed for her. Until she noticed Toji, he seemed drained after firing this attack. Azu dodged the beam by side stepping and appeared besides Toji "My dear boy let me help you" She smiled warmly as she wrapped her arms around him. A burning feeling would run into Toji as Azu tried to use a comforting warmth that would be much to warm for any living being.

{Azu: 1150 Health}
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:31 am

Toji's temple throbbed. "I-I missed!!??? Man, that would have ended the battle too.........." Azu appeared behind Toji. "Eh?" She said something about helping him, and then wrapped her arms around him,producing heat that was too much for him. "Aaaaaagh!"
(-30 health)
When she didn't let go,he grinned. "Ma'am,allow me too not trouble you anymore!" He jumped,slipping out of her arms. He turned around, mimed tipping a hat at her, and rushed at Vil, swinging with a strike strong enough to slice an ogres head in half.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:10 am

[StD]
People started to rally around him, first Ryuuma and now the hyperactive ninja boy aswell, luckily they weren't working together all that well.

He evaded sideways and ducked down to the second attack, allowing both swords to pass by over him without delivering much more than a large gash on his chest. Strengthening his grip on the fiery blade in his hand he forced himself into another 360° turn to swipe at everyone's feet, unleashing a large wave of fire in all directions.

The little moment he would be given peace was prepared to throw the arena into chaos. "Time to change the pace: Rockfall, everyone dies!"
He grabbed into the dark smoke and pulled out a strangely formed axe, the peculiar thing on it was a timer and some kind of liquid filling in it. with a loud "HA!" he hurled it into the ceiling high up in the dark.

"HAHAHA! Welcome to the hornets nest! LAWINE!" his last word was swallowed by a large explosion, setting off a rockfall on the entire arena, large rocks came falling down around the battlefield. All the while, vil was having his fun laughing at the situation.

(-90 health)
{vil : 1070 Health}

[/StD]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 am

L watched everyone fight and seemed unamused. He avoided the attacks that would hit him kind of easily since he wasnt getting attacked that much L didnt really do much.
Infact after a while he sat down, he kinda felt bad for Toji and thought he should help him out. And Melanie seemed to be having a bit of trouble, but Ryuuma helped her.

L casted his Crsytal Skin spell and activated sheilds to keep him protected. He stood up and decided it was time to fight. "These guys arent really doing much." L sat there and started to debate with himself if he should help or not. He watched the beings they were fighting, Azu was a spell user like him.
He looked up and saw rocks about to fall ontop of him he sighed.

His book glew up ready to be used. "Paper Shields." he said and paper flew out from his book. One page flew out and grew about thirty feet in width and lenght protecting him and whoever was around from the falling rocks. He didnt care if anyone else came in. He just continued to sit down.

Health:800
Mana:740

Spoiler:
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:38 am

Sebastian let the momentum that he had provided by azu when she pulled him into a different direction to get to the side of the areana. Upon ariving at the wall that he had perched on not long ago he made a huffing sound; he hadn't expected her to throw him around so easily. It was somewhat surprising but when he thought about it... she was probrably using some sort of witchcraft to toss him around like that. Thats when an idea worked it's way into sebastian's head; it wasn't firm until azu said "All I am trying to do is help." Sebastian avoided the following blizzard and took a neutral stance for the following actions. Upon watching more closely he noticed that people weren't really working together, they'd do their own thing and then pay the consequences shortly after. He noted that Melanie was going to get hit by toji's attack and got pushed out of the way by the warrior that had given up his sword. He let out a small huff of irritation and then noticed that the cieling was producing a large rock fall. He managed to dodge most of the big rocks but a few smaller sized ones hit him on the shoulder and foot.(-15) He'd grunt in pain and then shake himself to get rid of the lingering sensation. Upon coming to a halt he'd tilt his head and stare at azu; he then would let out a sigh and think to himself for a moment. this may work, if it doesn't I can't say that it was a bad idea.

Taking a few steps towards azu so that they were roughly 3 meter's away sebastian gave her a little bow. "Azu was it? I apologize for being so rash earlier but I can't help but wonder... You said that you were here to help, I don't suppose that this help would extend to us and that you would be willing to aid us in our battle against Vil now would it?" if sebastian was wrong he had taken her words to literal and would more than likely pay the price later from the group. He didn't care though, one was to go off of their gut. That's how you're supposed to do it anyway....

(damage taken this round: 15)
(current hp: 975)
(current mana: 200)
Sebastian
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 700

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:51 am

Holiday again managed to dodge the attacks by a paper thin margin by transforming herself into a swarm of bats. She slipped through the openings created by the rock fall and fire blast, and reformed beside the man known as L, sitting on her rump with her knees to her chest, like she was a child taking shelter from the rain. She looked at him and smiled.

"Hey there" Holiday said smiling "Looks like we won't be getting a reward for teamwork, seeing how things are going"

Holiday watched the others attempt at fighting the two enemies, they were getting some hits in, but the majority was unsuccessful. Holiday had been listening in carefully to what they said and tried to figure out their behavior, they obviously were insane to an extent, so it might be possible for what she was thinking to work.

"It looks like Vil is cold Azu, you better go warm him up!!!" Holiday shouted out loud, making a makeshift megaphone with her hands, loud enough for everyone to hear.

(Mana - 10 +60)

Spoiler:
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 am

Shortly after tranforming into a hawk Melanie was forced to avoid large rocks falling from the ceiling. As she flew back and forth up and down to escape the dangerous stones she also attempted a dive-bomb attack on Vil before heading toward the make-shift shelter the cute guy had made.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 am

L looked at Holiday as she appeared beside him under his shield. He laughed at what she said.

"No nope we arent getting much teamwork in, thats kinda what im waiting for. I usaully dont work in teams Im more of a solo guy myself. But for these two, its obviously needed. My attacks will only disrupt others, I was waiting for good opening but its not coming."

He watched as Melanie came down avoiding the rocks. "Oh names L, we got cut off ealier. Listen we should really start to come up with a plan, to defeat these two. Because what those guys are doing out there is not working." L said to the both of them.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:37 pm

[StD]
"KEHAHAHA, you think you're getting anywhere like this?" Vil yelled out at everyone. The moment one of them told his partner to redirect her actions to him he had to smirk, did they realy think he wasn't ready for something like that?

He drew out another Flaring blade in order to block Mel's attack while crossing the two - it allowed blocking the impact, though he took his fair amount of damage. (-25 Health) Tackling two blades being surrounded by large flames wouldn't do good to the attacker either, he wondered why she took such drastic actions considering she was all feathery.

"Go ahead Azure, spread the warmth!" he called towards her, while letting the shadows around him rally ontop. From the dark portal an oozing slime fell down onto him, covering Vil fully with whatever the liquid was.

{vil: 1045 HP}

[StD]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Rose

Rose was sitting in a far corner of the room, sitting at the very edge of the colloseum helped dodging most of the rocks, who were dimming down again. She was envelloped by a blood shield while her supporter stood infrong guarding her.

She was well versed with healing, but knowing how bad such a patchwork group would be working she had no intrest in participating. It was much more fun watching everything play out, he would possibly heal them at some point if they asked, but she had no intrest in wasting energy.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Toji's eyes widened when he saw teh ceiling crumble. 'Oh frag! Sheild of the Ancestors!" An orb of lightning formed around him,blocking the rocks.
(-10 mp)

Toji looked around around, looking for a better shelter. He saw L's makeshift roof and ran toward it,canceling out his sheild. He slid into it like a rockstar, luaghing all the way. "Hahahahaha, this is funner than I thought!" He got up, and sat down,waving to everybdy else. "So,whats the plan?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Holiday thought about the current situation and thought about how she could possibly get a good hit on Vil and Azu. She thought about the powers that she was capable of and those that the others were. She pondered for a moment and finally came up with a solution, but her way was a lot slower than if she could get it directly from the source. Holiday looked at L.

"I don't suppose you have a way to make a lot of water or anything like that?" Holiday asked "We've got some people that can use electricity, I can make ice and snow, but then that would need to melt"

Holiday looked at Toji and nudged her head towards the ones who were attacking Vil and Azu.

"We'll leave the battling and distractions to them" Holiday said dryly "Right now we'll think up something a good combo, I just need to know what is possible"

Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Before she knew it there were flaming blades in her way and Melanie flew full force into them. She managed to hurt Vil a little but it also caused her pain not only from ramming into the blades but also from the flames that now were singing her feathers. (-50 health)

The shelter wasnt far away and there were now three people under it, one of them should be able to help her.

Melanie flew into the shelter panicing. She rolled on the ground and flapped her wings like crazy to extingish the fire. Finally she had managed to finish it off but not before it took a chunk of her feathers away. Thankfully none of her feathers required for flight were badly damaged.

"Hi, L nice to meet you. Yes, i agree we need to start working together its gettin rough out there." Melanie said as she took a seat next to L.

(Health=500)
(Mana=520)
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next