Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling with style

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Falling with style - Page 5 Empty Re: Falling with style

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Arkrius slumbers, tossing side to side. A dream of nothingness is shown, nothing, just black. A bright light interferes with the dream as Arkrius opens his eyes, half asleep. He notices a coat on him and takes a while to figure out who's it is. A coat? Who's is it? Vorst? Meh. He opens up the bag and realizes it's Nisano's head. "Ah...poor basterd. Did 'e kill ya? Tch, told ya not to tell me the information, now look where it got ya know. Death, ya poor basterd."

He struggles to open up a window and ends up kicking the window, shattering it. The head flies out of the train and rolls about on the ground. "Poor basterd, well 'e was just an informant. Could git a'other one later." He tears off the glistening white robe and reveals his usual attire underneath. The door opens with a loud crash as Arkrius violently kicks it open. Arkrius steps outside of the cabin and ends up collapsing again.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Awoken from his sleep by the sound of a window breaking and loud thud coming from the corridor where his cabin was. With sigh he got up and heads for the cabin only to find Arkrius staggering on the floor. Was having the niceist dream for a long time and then you go bothering me again. Rather irritated as he hold his hand out to Arkrius offering some help.

"Need some help, Arkrius." Hiding his irritation with a smile that could fool a dog.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Tch, could be worse...at least he isn't tryin' to kill me. "'ell, sure, why not." Arkrius grabs Vorst' hand and struggles to grab on and almost falls back down.

Looks like 'e 'rritated Arkrius gently grabs a cigarette and attempts to light it. With a few attempts, he lights it. "By the way, ye basterd, thank's for the 'ead of the poor basterd, Nisano." Arkrius laughs as he walks down the corridor, smoking contently. He makes it to the diner and sits down. A waitress comes up to him.
"Hello, sir, what would you like?"
"Some tea. Make it green lass."
"Alright...anything else?"
"Nah."

The waitress walks away to prepare and grab a cup of tea. Waitress sure is cute. He struggles to open the window and puffs smoke rings out of it. The waitress returns with his glass. "Here you are." Arkrius smiles and gently kisses her hand. "Thanks lass." He turns, facing the window and puffs smoke rings out of the window contently.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:25 pm

"WHAT, you mean inside it was Nisano's head, you gotta be kidding me. Cause his the one who told me to get on this train." His shocked to find out that someone had killed Nisano. Luckly it was the same table he was at before, took a sip of coffee as he waves his hand in the air calling the waitress.

"Miss can I get some more please."
"You sure seem in a good mode, did something happen."
"Yes, it's your lovely face glowing in the moonlight."
"I'll take that as payment for scaring me before."
"Sorry bout that just wasn't in the mood." She smiles back and heads back in the kitchen with his cup. The waitress returns with a cup of milk instead.

Is this her way of revenge, well I'll just play along for know. "Thanks, so what happen to the coffee."
With a smile she replied in awfully familiar voice,"A growing boy needs lots of milk, besides were out of coffee."
"Thanks." He shruggs and takes a sip of milk which tasted very well not so sweet or sour but right.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Arkrius chuckles at the comment about milk. A cigarette is thrown out the window and Arkrius lights another one. "Care ta explain the hysterical laughin' 'ack in the town?" He continues to puff smoke rings out of the train car and stare out at the stars.

"Oi! Cute lass! Git me another cup of tea, I'll take what you recommend." The waitress comes back and takes the cup. "Alright. I'll be back in a moment." His hand shakes violently as he holds his cigarette and mutters something under his breath. "Ye don't gotta tell me if ya don't want to, also, tell me what happened to my informant."

I'd love ta know why for that laughter...and I 'ope I don't get punished for that conduct at 'eadquarters...

A few moments later and the waitress comes back and places the cup infront of Arkrius.
"This is Bangua tea, hope you enjoy."
"We'll see."
He takes a sip and contently smiles. "Tis is great!" He stands up and kisses her on the cheek. "Thanks for the tea, real treat."
"You're welcome sir." She walks away rather quickly.
Looks like I scared 'er off.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:52 pm

"To make it short and simple, I had gone fuckin crazy and don't want to tell how'd I get crazy. For your informant, well I found him sulking behind an abandon building, he had a gun in his han which was covered in blood and a red sack in the other. I asked him what happen but all he did was and told the witch I was looking was closer to me then I thought and I was like WTF, then he gave a piece of paper and the red bag telling me to get on this train and follow you. And here I'am right now." His hand in the air as he tries to draw what happend in mid air.

Never was good at explaining things, hope he understands it. He takes a deep breath, and sips up another cup of milk. He gave it to the waitress who was idly standing by and goes back.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Arkrius blows out a steady stream of smoke out the window as he tries to try to make sense of the information given to him. I didn't tell Nisano I was going to be on this train. 'ell, I've even told 'im to never tell anyone of the information and he's pretty 'amn loyal...I didn't even think I'd be goin' to 'eadquarters...
"Nisano couldn't have known where I was going. 'ell I don't even tell 'im that I was wanted by the guards. Wait...he gave you a piece of paper!? Let me see it, now!"

Arkrius violently tosses out the cigarette. Tis better not be what I think it is. He lights another cigarette and takes a sip of his tea before placing the cigarette in his mouth waiting for the piece of paper.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Vorst hands out the piece of paper to Arkrius. The waitress returns with an awful smile seeing the piece paper, it was if she had something to do with it. Better keep an eye on her or better yet this entire train.

"All it said was go to the train and find yourself a new informant, he wrote them in red but isn't red pen getting populer these days."
"H..e.r..r..e is so...m..e mi...l...k si..r...." Her face scared to death as she began to cry, tries to hold her tears, her breathing quickens.

There's something wrong in this train and why is she crying all of a sudden. She was gone, but was still there yet her face looks different. He looks at her, she replies with a smile, then back to Arkrius waiting at what's his gonna say next.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Arkrius looks rather skeptical about this information. "This isn't like 'im at all...this isn't like 'im at all...unless 'es tryin' to get me to go to me others..." He tries to ponder through the possible situations. Could it be that he knew that he was going to die? But, he wouldn't know that I got on the train. He doesn't know of my actions outside of the restaurant. We discussed this, 'e wouldn't betray me...'ell they all of know the network of informants I got with one another...is it 'er doing?

Arkrius quietly sighs attempting to figure out what's going on. He briefly smiles at the waitress and looks towards the sky, puffing smoke towards the window and occasionally sipping tea. "Anyways, we're goin' to the 'eadquarters, I need to get some infor-" The train abruptly stops and Arkrius is sent out of the window. A voice on the intercom is heard. "Sorry for the inconvenience, cattle is blocking the way. We'll be soon going shortly after we deal with the cattle."

Fuckin' great time for tis.... He quickly jumps for the window, struggling to hang on and rolls himself onto the seats. "Hmm..." The train starts moving after a few moments. "Damn cattle." He continues to think about the information. "You sure that is all s'that 'appen? 'im just pantin' 'eavily, with a gun, covered in blood, and 'e handed you a note and a red bag? Did you open tis red bag eariler and did you ask 'im more about the bag? It's rather strange that, if you saw him, 'e gave you the red bag, then 'is 'ead was in it when you gave it to-" He immediately sprints down the corridors to the cabin where he threw Nisano's head out the window, searching frantically for the red bag that contained Nisano's head.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 am

Vorst stares at the waitress as he waited for Arkrius. Somethings not right with her, I'am probably tired yeah tired. But why was it that he was able to open it since I couldn't even pull a string on it, and where's he gone to now[i]. Vorst surprised to see that she gone, a cold yet gentle hand was giving him a back masssage, along with another squishy stuff that kept on tangling him.

"Your really tense you know, so here's my complementary back rub and don't go asking about the soft spot deary."
The massage kept getting better as she kept on going. Vorst could feel mana coming from behind him, his body fully nulified as the massage gets harder and harder. [i]I don't like where this is going, Dammit Arkrius hurry back already
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:03 am

Arkrius finds the bag, realizing it changed colour, with a rather weird string. A pure gold string that seemed to close the bag, even though he opened it a few minutes ago. He keeps it on the back of his mind as he runs back towards Vorst. He notices the waitress giving Vorst a massage and just continues towards the table, sitting down with the bag placed on the table. "J-just went to grab this 'ere 'ell bag. Surely enough, the bag changed colour 'ast time I opened it. It was red, now it's blue. Tis is rather strange."

Arkrius looks at the waitress giving Vorst a back massage. This is rather strange. I dun remember the waitresses givin' them massages. 'ast time I went and asked, they rightfu''y refused. Bloody 'ell. 'etter keep me eye on 'er. He pushes the bag infront of Vorst. "The co'our changed an' everythin', oi! Lass, I bet Vorst enjoys it an' all, give 'im some room and 'eave us be, well call on ye if we need anythin' else."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:16 am

"Thanks Arkrius, I couldn't budge an inch at her." Sighing in rellief that she had stopped and was now gone.
"Well there's arcane magic in it and it seems you can open it while others can't including myself. Just keep it, it might even be your on off kind bag." With smile as he streches his back, checking if could move again and he did.

He stares a the bag and couldn't find any sign of mana in it, Ugh first that now this, what with this bag. He nods to his left, pondering for some answer but couldn't find the right one. With another he looks back at Arkrius, just as he was about to talk, the bag turned black.

"Okay now that's just weird." Pointing at the bag.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 am

Arkrius notices the bag change black as Vorst tells him. "What the bloody 'ell was that!? It just changed from, red, blue, now to bloody fuckin' black? What the fuckin' 'ell is this? I wonder what 'ill 'appen..." He places the note inside the bag closes it up and opens it again. Nothing happened. "Eh, figured s'great thin' would 'appen or something. Damn, thought it would be one of those changin' item bagthingamagigs." He grabs another cigarette and lights it, puffing away contently. "Didn't think you were so weak against women."

Arkrius laughs quite loudly. Tis is one strange bag as 'ell...a bag that 'as arcane magic, only myself can open. Didn't think 'e had somethin' like tis...tis is rather odd..
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm

"Well it can't be helped since I've always been abuse by them in ways you'd never imagine." The bag caught Vorst curiosity as he forgets Nisano's little incident and the strange waitress.

"Hey Arkrius can I take a look see." With a wide grin like a little kid asking for a new toy. The bag looked like another bag to him but it's ability to change color at will which made it into an arcane bag. Can it only change it's color or is there something else hidden in it. His mind filled with endless possibility on what it could do. It's golden thread waving to be selled.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Arkrius struggles not to laugh loudly and pushes the bag towards Vorst. "'ere ya go. 'ave a field day with it." He struggles not to laugh and ends up bursting out laughing with his head on the table. "Sorry 'bout that, thought it was hi'arious." The bag changing colour made Arkrius curious, he tries to think over possibilities...but still tries to wonder why Nisanos' head was in the bag.

Why was Nisano's 'ead inside this bloody bag, 'e gave it to Vorst. 'is 'ead in the bag? Could it possibly that someon' disguised as 'im? "Pass the letter in the bag, forgot ta take it out."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Vorst hands the bag back to Arkrius, his face saddens as the bag left his hands. It was only for a moment and I'll never forgot you Oooo thread of gold, wait there's still golden gun, Yippie. Money was on his mind, all thanks to the thread. It changed colors back to red and Vorst could smell fresh blood inside it.

Better get some tissues. He gets out of his chair and goes into the back, waving his hand in the air, the same waitress came out again. An evil smirk on her face, as she pulls him into the dark.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:13 pm

Arkrius stares at the bag as it changes colours again. Red eh? The smell of blood makes Arkrius stare at the bag even more. Blood? He gently pulls on the golden thread and Nisano's head is in it. The appearance of the head takes Arkrius back. I just threw the poor basterds' 'ead out the window a while back. Tis is now 'ere again? What the 'ell is tis?

The night was long and dark, the lights in the diner started to flicker then all of the light bulbs burst, glass flies everywhere and Arkrius hides underneath the table. A few moments later, he crawls from underneath the table and stands up. His hands bleeding from all of the glass he ended up scraping his hands on. This feel's like someone's going to get murdered... "Oi! Vorst! Where'd ya go?" No response. "Oi! Lass!" No response. The eerie silence made Arkrius a tad paranoid. Where the 'ell could they go? He takes out his gun with a flashlight attachment. He slowly walks towards the end of the diner, aiming his gun to shine his light wherever possible to find Vorst and the waitress.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:38 pm

The hallway was dark, quite as a grave, only they're footstep kept it alive. He struggles to break free but her grip wouldn't let him, heading towards the darkness. With a smirk she began to laugh hysterically like when Vorst did a while back. A small ray of light glanced on her arms, revealing a gun with the same shape as Arkrius's gun. What's with her laughing all of a sudden, a gun. Oh bother it's not gonna be good.

"Arkrius help!" Shouting loud enough as she covers her ears, letting of him as he runs back to the diner. He could hear Arkrius calling form the front and a horrifying laughter in the back. Smirking on as she walks toward them, guns in the air.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 pm

The sound of Vorst brings some relief to Arkrius. Footsteps are heard crunching through glass towards Arkrius and horrifying laughter in the back, causing Arkrius' hair to stand on end. The laughter makes Arkrius fumble his gun. God damn, tis laugh... He keeps the gun poised towards the sounds. "Vorst! Get the bloody 'ell down!" He fires a few shots down the diner, hoping that it will hit the one causing the nerve racking laughter. Gunfire soon consumes the diner and Arkrius takes cover behind the seats, hoping that Vorst would hurry back not having to worry about friendly fire.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Vorst ducks down, covering his head as gunshots flew over his head. She just took every shot with a laughter, paind didn't seem to bother her one bit. Another round of bullets manage to dilsodge her head as it dangles in the air, blood spurting but she just laughed at the sight of it. Vorst takes out his dagger and threw it to Arkrius, teleporting there for a better view.

He clicks the belt and brings maher out as it shines beautiful in the moonlight. He mutters in his breath, mana starts gathering in maher. Her laughing stops, firing rounds of bullets at them, breats bouncing and her hair drenched in blood.

"Arkrius buy me some time."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Gunfire from both sides consume the diner cart. "Tch, fine. Sure hope you got something up your sleeve." Arkrius fires multiple bullets into the ground, a few seats up front and multiple ice wall forms from where the bullet hit. Bullet holes appear into the wall as he sprints at towards the wall. The walls starts cracking rather easily as multiple bullets penetrating the ice, hitting Arkrius in the legs. "Shite!" He falls hard onto the ground infront of the ice wall and slowly crawls towards the seat next to him on his right. "Vorst, I sure 'ope you're damned fuckin' plan works!" He fires a beam ice out of his gun towards her, hoping it'll freeze her and creates multiple ice walls, dividing the diner into two.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:19 pm

A dark hole appeared beneath her and Vorst, with a grin. "DIE." He stabs maher onto the floor, a large burst of sound came form beneath her as it grew louder. Giant spikes of ice emerges form blow, destroying the entire hallway and eveything near it. Shards of ice covered in blood which looked like a direct hit, a gun sound from above and cries of victory form below. "See it wasn't that hard." He felt something sharp go through him, blood spurting as he spun around to see her enjoying the fall. Another round of bullets were flying at him, quickly spinning maher, deflecting most of them while some went through, only scratching him.

Don't want to use it yet. "Arkrius back up."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm

The sound of gunshots still echo through the diner, Arkrius immediately turns around, firing multiple rounds towards the direction of the gunshots. His hand continues to spasms about as he tries to fire multiple rounds. The bullets go towards random targets. The wall, the ceiling, a few bullets even whiz by Vorsts' head. He switches hands and is able to fire a few more bullets before that hand is completely useless. "Me 'ands are busted! Can't 'andle the energy of the shots no more." He kicks at the air and tapping something on his heel with his other foot, and a knife flies towards her. He immediately falls as his legs can no longer support him.

Well, me 'ands are completely useless, and I don't want to send myself to 'ell and back...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Vorst quickly opens another portal, throws his dagger inside as it reappeared behind her, so did he. Hope she can't turn in mid air. Both weapons ready as he rained blow after blow at her, splitting her body with every slice, blood spurting out but all she did was laugh. Vorst was getting sick by the way she laughes, it was enough to make anyone be sick about especially when the heads been cut cleaned off. You've got to be fuckin me, she's not dead, fuck. This time aiming at her joints, a normal person would've been dead yet her body seems to be regenerating. Vorst horryfied by this, slashed faster and more aggresive then before.

"Arkrius we get out of the way." A bullet hit him on shoulder slightly slowing his attacks.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:44 pm

The diner completely destroyed, it looked like a battle went on in there. Half of the diner was missing, bullet cases were everywhere and blood was splattered everywhere. Arkrius peers over the seats to see Vorst in heavy fighting with the witch. She was laughing with every slice that Vorst did, The laugh was slowly getting on his nerves.

"Shut the fuckin' 'ell up you fuckin' witch bitc'!" He slowly crawls towards the missing half of the train and he notices a bottle of vodka on the ground and throws it in between the witch and Vorst. He takes a lighter and throws it at the spilt vodka at the floor. "Vorst, let's get tha 'ell outta 'ere! Eat this fire to ya fuckin' witch bitc'!" He falls out of the cart and rolls along the ground as he falls out.

Ow!, shite!, fuck!, shite!

Last edited by Pants on Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum