Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling with style

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Falling with style - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling with style

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:56 pm

"Thanks for the coffee lad, I'd prefer tea though." Arkrius takes a cup and idly sips it. "About 'tis witch you're talkin' witch...I dun know 'nything 'bout 'er lad. Sorry." He continues to smoke and drink his coffee by the window.

Hmm...this could turn into another git picking ...

Arkrius appears to be deep in thought as he takes a desert eagle out of his many holsters and idly holds it.

Better keep this in handy in case...and nothing like a smoke in the damned bloody mornin'.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Vorst saw what he was doing, his body reacted in the same way holding the dagger behind his back. With smile trying to get Arkrius to relax. But it didn't seem to work, instead he was more tense.

"Boy didn't think that he in a bad mood, better find something else to do."

"Sorry didn't know that you'd take this seriously, let's try to get along for now and talk about something else or I make you some warm tea."

He stood up, heads toward the stove as he lights a match. There wasn't kettle so he used pot.

"So jasmine or green."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:30 pm

"Green, please lad."

Arkrius pours his remaining coffee outside and throws another cigarette butt outside and proceeds to light another one.

I'd take it seriously? Well, he did after give me a "WATCH OUT I'M GOIN' TO ATTACK YOU" sign, or some of tis sort or anything related to a bloody attack or somethin'...either way, time for another smoke.

Arkrius lights another cigarette with his lighter desert eagle and lets out a long sigh as smoke slowly fills the room. He puts the desert eagle in it's holster and idly puffs smoke.

"Hope this tea is done soon, I'd rather 'ave them bloody aroma then this horse-shit of coffee...and I need to stop smoking so much...already burned through...five was it in less than two bloody minutes. Damn it!"

Arkrius takes out another desert eagle and fire a few random shots towards the ocean and yawns.

"Should keep me awake..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:39 am

"It'll take sometime, so got anything to do this morning?"

Vorst sat back again as he found and empty cup nearby. His hand was in the air reaching for the cigarette, then he stopped barely touching it.

"These cigarettes are starting to bug me, wait a minute why do I even care about this guys health anyway. Wished I could fin something to do then serving tea."

The tea started to evaporate, Vorst quickly lifted it up and pours the tea; it didn't turn out so bad but that just how looked. Handing the cup of tea to Arkrius.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:44 am

"Thanks."

Arkrius tosses the cigarette out of the window and carefully sips the tea.

"Not bad. Could be better. But not bad."

Arkrius keeps firing rounds from his Desert Eagle as he attempts to pass time. The gun clicks notifying that the gun is empty and he quickly reloads his gun at a speed moderately fast and cocks it and fires a few more shots. The inscriptions on his gun glow a ghastly blue as he fires round covered in ice into the sea.

"Never thought I'd be practicing infront of 'im. Bloody 'ell."

"Let's go to the town square or something. Bored as a blind woman, and my mother was blind."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:51 am

"Sure why not, since it's sunny outiside."

Humming joyfully, Vorst cleans the table and heads back up for a change of clothes. The stairs cracked a bit as he ran upstairs, quickly entering the bedroom as he changes his clothes to something clean.

"Where should we go."

Back down stairs like kid getting a new bike for there first time. Waiting outside for Arkrius.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:59 am

"He sure is bloody damn cheery."

Arkrius slowly walks upstairs and grabs his trench coat from the room.

"It's gonna be a bloody hot day for black clothing...ugh. It's warmer 'ere then back 'ome. I thought 'ack 'ome was bloody 'ell. Nah, 'tis is worse."

He puts it on and slowly walks outside, locking the door behind 'im.

"Hope Jorn doesn't mind the mess. Ye bastard for 'elling 'im about the past."

Arkrius takes out another cigarette and lights it.

"Let's git goin' to the bloody square."

Arkrius walks on ahead.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Falling with style - Page 3 Empty Sightseeing

Post by Frost Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:07 am

The town was filled with merchants, people were swariming everywhere. It was already a busy morning for the people here since the prices were going up and they need share of stuff as well.

"I think this is gonna be a hassel, might as well enjoy it."

Vorst walks past a boy who was selling anti hat hair which seemed like a good idea to get for Arkrius. Reaching his pocket for money but didn't find a single cent. The boy had lots of people coming to him, hundreds of kyi were in the air.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:12 am

Arkrius was walking slowly as the heat got the better of him.

"Why is it so god damn bloody 'ot 'ere? I thought 'ack 'ome was damned 'ot, but tis just takes the fucking hot cake! How do these people live in these hot bloody conditions...right...I be wearin' black...shite.

Arkrius taps Vorst on the shoulder.

"Oi, lad, I'll be by them fountains."

He points to the HUGE fountain in the middle of the square.

"Too damned bloody 'ot. If ya need somethin', take this."

Arkrius hands him a gold desert eagle.

"That should get ya somethin' nice, and fetch up a good price, I make 'em for a livin' so dun worry 'bout 'em."

Arkrius goes towards the fountain and sits down. The water splashing on him as he attempts to cool himself off.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Falling with style - Page 3 Empty The start of a new chapter

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 am

The sun stood high in the sky as Lycan walked over the old bridge. Lycan had gotten some advice from a man that she should go to a place called Witch Hunter HQ to find information about the witch she was looking for.

*grumble* her stumoch grumbled

"time for lunch, Now where in this town can a girl get some food"

as Lycan went to look for a place to eat, she suddenly saw 3 people in a back alley. This was the first time she had ever entered such a big town on her own, so oblivous to the fact that the man where from a local gang she walked right up to them.

"HI do you guys know where to get food around here" Lycan said with a smile on her face

One of the guys pulls out a knife "no but if you give me some money i might remember" he said
Lycan kinda confused reacted by disarming the man "you shouldn't play with knifes, you might hurt yourself"
The man didn't even see her take the knife out of fear he pointed to the town square "you should be able to get some food over there" said the man. "thanks" Lycan turned around to the square and started to walk, but the man pulled his second knife out and wanted to stab her in the back. Lycan with her hightend senses heard him and smashed his face in with a back hand punch and continued walking to the square, thinking.

people in this town are strange
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:16 pm

It sparkled in the sunlight, sheilding his eyes from the bright light. He slide them in his jacket, not to attract people.

"Okay, we'll meet back here at lunch kay."

As he hummed cheerfully through the streets. The idea of buying Arkrius the ointment left his head competely, it was full of other ideas with what he could do with it. The sound of getting himsef a girl wasn't such a bad idea. The thought of leaving Arkrius in the sunlight clouded his mind.

"He did say I could anywhere where I wanted, umm... well this'll only be for a moment."

He saw couples hanging about on the old brigde. He headed towards them as he fiddled his hair upwards trying to look cool.

"Hope this works."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 pm

"Meet 'ack 'ere by lunch, eh? When the 'loody 'ell is damned lunch!? Is it alright lunch? I don't know!

Arkrius looks at Vorst as he goes towards the old bridge.

He's outta age, he'll be able to take care of 'imself. Or at least, until I interfere. Hah, that might be a laugh to tell Jorn.

Arkrius takes out another cigarette and lights it. Puffing away.

"Smoking sure is great! Oh, right, I dun have ta go nanny sitting now. Tis is now a fucking amazing day. Oh shite...think I just went through two packs in a day...shite! At this rate, thirty will be gone in about less than two weeks. Shite, shite, shite shite! But 'ey, no nanny sitting."

He smiles and continues to puff smoke.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Vorst awe atruck by her graceful dance as she avoids the knives aimed at her making it look like a play. Every movement made his heart throb, it was something he never felt before.

"Who is she, where's she going, does she has a boyfriend already."

Vorst runs after her. Some of the guys who attacked came after him but he didn't bother looking at them since his mind was full of things he wants to know about her. One of them from behind throws a knive aimed towards his head, his heart throbbing with so much pain that he fell on the ground barely missing the knives. He turned back at them, in a fury rage pushed them to the gorund.

"Miss, are you hurt?"

"Will she see me."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:40 pm

can't they aim? lycan tought, as she was avoiding all the knifes with ease
Just as she was about to go in for the kill she saw this guy walking towards them.

the guy just wlaked right up to her as the knifes where flying around pretty funny guy Lycan thought

the guy fell and after getting up attacked the man with the knife then he asked Lycan if she was oke

"hahahaha why wouldn't i be" lycan aswerd "these guys couldn't hurt Lycan in her sleep"
the 2 other guys offended by what Lycan said came right at her "stance of empty fist" mutterd Lycan and as if it was magic the moment Lycan punched the air in front of her she send the two guys to the ground

after they were knock out she went to the guy and ask him with a grin "Do you know where to get some food around here?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Falling with style - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Arkrius waits impatently at the fountain as a few hours pass.

God damn it, bloody lad! 'e said meet 'ack 'ere at lunch, it's damned lunch. 'ell...an hour pass lunch. If he's still at the bridge...I'm goin' to kill 'im! Damn twats of brats.!

Arkrius walks towards the old bridge, rather pissed.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Arkrius reaches at the bridge, seeing Vorst and some woman. He puts his finger at his mouth to signal to be quiet. He takes out a desert eagle and puts at the back of Vorsts' head and puts another at his back.

"Where the bloody 'ell y'been lad? It's bloody over damned lunch and I'm damned hungry as dogs fuckin' one another. Let's git goin' and bring your lady friend too!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:03 am

"Yeah, the bar around here is always pretty good." with another grin.

"Lunch time, feels like I'am forgetting something, Arkrius; gotta get back." Vorst grabs her hand, quickly heading towards the where he left Arkrius. He felt something from behind as stood and still, lifting his empty hand in the air. Vorst knew it had to be Arkrius, who else would be following him.

"Hehehe..... sorry bout that Arkrius, I'll pay for lunch." His face rather gloomy.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:42 am

"You better be payin' for damned lunch. 'ell? Is it even around noon? I dun even know, either way. Let's git goin'. Oh, 'ello lass." Arkrius takes off his hat and bows. He quickly puts on his hat to hide his hat hair, then grabs Lycan hand and gently kisses it. "Pleased ta meet cha."

"Hm, tryin' to hitch with a lass. Smooth. Didn't think 'e had it in 'im. Maybe...if I don't crash any opportunity, I'll try to behave myself...'opefully.

Arkrius walks forward, lighting another cigarette and puffs away. "Oi, lads and lasses, 'tis way. We..." Arkrius accidently fires a bullet towards the sky and quickly holsters his guns. "Wasn't me." He quickly speeds up towards the square motion them to hurry up.

"Bloody fuckin' damned 'ell. 'ungry beyond 'ungrey. Bloody fuckin' 'ell...might as well spice this up."

Arkrius turns around and fires a blank shot at Vorst.

"That should scare 'em shitless. Ah, I'll git a laugh from that."

Last edited by Pants on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 am

Vorst saw that Arkrius has gone from sane to insane. With quick see he grabs his dagger and in instant readyed to what appears to be a fake.

"Why in ell did you shoot." His face red as he bursts in anger.

"His gone completely crazy."

He pulls a loaf of bread from his bag and gives to Arkrius.

"Here eat, and don't go on shooting anyone."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 am

Arkrius covers his mouth as he tries to not laugh, but bursts out laughing; hysterically. "S-s-sorry mate, couldn't 'elp myself...poor joke, for you, tons of fun for me...bread!?"

He grabs the bread rather violently, and grabs a flask off his waist of what containing a dark brown liquid. Arkrius drinks down the liquid and eats the bread. "Nothing like a good ale, and somethin' to keep my stomach 'appy."

"Nothing like food to keep me from going crazy...same with them smokes, and drinking..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:26 am

With the promise of a good meal Lycan followed the two. The second one that joined later reeked of smoke which gave Lycan a hard time to breath normal as her hightend smell made smell a bit bad, she had always preferd the smell of blood the fresh metalic smell. as she was dreaming of that nice smell the big guy turned around and pointed a piece of metal at the kid.

wondering what it was a loud bang was heard but nothing else happend. The kid suddenly became very angry at the guy and gave him a bread.

still wondering what the piece of metal was she was now intensly looking at the bread.

"by the way what did the wind give you as names" Lycan asked the two still looking at the bread "for is it not good manners to give your name"

as she was saying that the guy took out a flask when he popped the top off a nasty bitter smell came from the liquid inside.
i hope the food is close
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:14 am

Vorst eyes went teary as more of white smoke puff hit him in the face. He pulled back into the fresh air, inhaling but caught a swift scent coming form Lycan yet the cigarette still bothered his nose. Regaining his composure before facing Lycan.

"Vorst but you can call me Reich either way is fine, and this here is Arkrius, sorry if he looks rather unpleasant."

"Well she looks hungry, wished I had brought more bread with me; wait a minute I brought cheese."

He slide the dagger back and came out with some fresh cheese. He held it out to Lycan. The wind blew gently as the smell of cheese engulfes them, making Vorst hungry.

"Here take before he does." Pointing back to Arkrius who was happily shoving down the bread.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Arkrius lightly hits Vorst on the head. "I don't look THAT 'ad lad, maybe the smell might be a bit revolting, but I think I look quite dashin'ly good, if I do say so myself." He scratches his beard and tosses away the cigarette butt, attempting to look good.

"'ow many was that now in these past days? Ten? Twenty? 'ell, I don't give a damned flyin' bloody shite anymore."

"Well, if we continue along this path, we should reach a small restaurant which some great food." He points towards a small restaurant with a sign named "The Golden Bell". "That should deal with our "food" problems." A giant golden bell is seen along the road with a few guards standing outside

Hm, this should be interesting to get in to, 'ope ya don't mind me dropping in ye bastard.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 pm

As the words ,food, and ,there, left arkrius's mouth Lycan ran towards the building.

A very serious gaurd was standing at the entrance as Lycan approached, Lycan stopped and looked at the man.
"are you always this serious?" Lycan asked, the man just looked at her a bit confused. "come on gimme a smile mister"
drawn in by the enthousiasme from Lycan the man tried to put on a smile which looked more like a guy that has to go really bad.

"yeaaaaaaaaaah.... something like that" Lycan laughed abit "well mister have a fun day ill go get food now"

"SEE YOU INSIDE" Lycan yelled at vorst and arkrius as she went in

i hopes they have lots, I'm hungry
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Arkrius looks rather dumbfounded as Lycan runs into the golden bell restaurant. He walks up to the guard. "Oi! Remember me? Friend of your boss. I got business, now let me in before I place a bullet into your skull!" The guard looks like a frightened kitten and shy's away from the door. "That's what I thought ye basterd. Let the other guy in too, friend of mine, friend of your boss." He nods rather quickly.

"See ya inside Vorst." Arkrius walks in and sits down at a table, motioning at Lycan to sit and waits for Vorst.

"That's weird, the guards 'ere don't let anybody in unless they're friends of Nisano or business parters, or friends of friends of Nisano...weird."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum