Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling with style

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Falling with style - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling with style

Post by Frost Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Vorst somehow manages to teleport inside the brothel (forsvinna).
He never knew the brothel was this loud, but then again it was the perfect place for gathering information. He was quite surprised as the bartender suddenly called him, waving his hand high in the air.

"Hey kid, you with Arkrius right."
"Umm... yeah so what happened to him."
"The poor bastard went outside looking for you, by the wasy how old are you."
"Just got out of age."
"Really now, you know if want I could give you a discount, for them." Jorn pointing to a girl behind him.
"I don't realy understand but I'll have decline." The girl was pretty even her clothe was too much.

" Where are you Arkrius."

Jorn tossed him a jug of cold milk.
"Here, and don't ask for more."
"Wait I didn't ask for one."
Judging by the milks color it must be man made, the taste was unique with a very sweet sensation.

"I could come here everyday."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Arkrius continues to look outside of the brothel until his last cigarette burns out.

"Shit...out of cigarettes...hope I don't go crazy without them.

Arkrius returns back to the brothel coughing and finds Vorst sitting in his seat.

"Ah, Jorn you found 'im? Anyways, you got any cigarettes on you? I just ran out, I need s'more."
"I just gave you 25 packs a week ago! What happen to those?"
"...smoked them all."
Jorn sighs.
"Arkrius you bloody bastard, if I wasn't your bloody mate I would have charged you for these damned cigarettes you -"
"Oh, get me a few cigars too, they'll last hopefully longer with the cigarettes."
"Bastard..."
Jorn places thirty packages of cigarettes and a few cigars on the counter. "These better bloody last you a month, or else I'm not giving ya any even if ya go - "
"Yeah, yeah and get me another ale...my usual."
"God damn it, Arkrius! Fine ya bloody bastard..."
Jorn slides a mug down with a black-ish liquid.
"Thanks."
Arkrius hands him a golden desert eagle.
"Sorry. Forgot to give ya it last time."
"This should be enough for a lot of cigarettes and cigars..."
Arkrius chugs down the ale and hiccups.
"Ugh, better hope these cigarettes lasts for a month..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:42 am

Vorst face was peach red, little star were starting to appear around him. Shaking more violently trying to get some part of him that was still sane.

" What's in these milks anyway, wait don't tell me." The girl next to Jorn was breathing heavily, and it seemed that .....
"Right gotta get these thoughts out, darn brothel."

"Um.... Jorn so how did the both of you met."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:49 am

"The kid is looking a little tipsy, Jorn, did ya give him what I think you gave him?"
"Yep. If you want the story lad, ask Arkrius how we met."
"Ugh, I gotta tell the story...great...why'd you also give him THAT!? God damn it. Anyways, we were troublemakers back when we were young, we were best of pals. Partners if you say. We first met outside of town when I was starting to shoot my first gun and Jorn was annoying the living shite outta me. God, 'tis was a bloody great day...so a competition came out to whoever could shoot better. I won, of course...then a fight broke out between us saying that I cheated, then afterward...we became best of buddies doing little shite brats parks and jokes...ah we were young, hell, we're still young. Weird story of friendship, but, 'tis is how friends become friends."

Arkrius lights another cigarette and yawns.
"...at this rate Arkrius, you'll burn through those cigarettes and cigars and pay me with another desert eagle."
"Shut up, besides, I make those for a living."
"Riiiiiight, knowing you, you lazy bastard, you probably stopped."
"Cheeky bastard...says the guy who works in this shit-hole of a brothel."
Jorn and Arkrius laugh quite loudly.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:02 am

"Jorn has there been a witch using a mana gun screaming I'am gonna kill the lot of ye."
"Before you answer where's the toilet, I think I'am gonna....."
"Just to your left kid, poor kid, he doesn't have the right stomach yet."
" Be right back."

Vorst ran towards the toilet, a few people were knocked down though they were angry but was having too much fun for it.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:07 am

"Jorn, you bloody twat. Why'd you give some some ale?"
"Thought the kid could handle it. He said he was out of age."

Arkrius sighs heavily.
" 'ell, I feel like a bloodly nanny 'ere. Pass me another "Black Spiker".
" Well, since ya did give me one of your fantastic good old gold desert eagles, 'ell, you deserve a lifetime of cigarettes, I'm gonna be rich with that bloodly thing."
"Don't spend it all ya bloody greedy basterd. Ya money grubbing leach."
Jorn passes Arkrius another black spiker.
"I should drop by this 'ere shit hole more often...wonder how the little twat is doin'?"
"Probably puking his poor stomach out"
Arkrius and Jorn laugh and give high-fives.
"Ah, shoulda told me, I would have told him a disgusting story."
"Too right mate, forgot about that. Sorry mate, maybe next time."

"So, that's why he wanted to go to a damned brothel, to get information on how killed the lass...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 am

Vorst head was still spinning and it became alot worse then before. His legs were wobbling, standing was even harder then getting kicked by a girl. It got the better of him, with aloud thud he fell hard on the ground, no one probably heard it since it was louder from the inside. Struggling to stand up as he began to stagger back to his seat.

"This is gonna be a long night."

Vorst face was pale white as he looked straight to Jorn, he was having trouble concentrating but Jorn's face did the trick.
"Jorn so tell me about the witch I said earlier."
"Can't say I have, Hey kid there's someone who handles witches here and it ain't me."
"Who?"
"Your sitting next to him kid."
He looked towards Arkirus hoping for some answer.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:31 am

Arkrius lets out a long stream of smoke from his cigarette and sighs.

"Well, since you put it that way. Give me a minute or two to remember if I encounted a witch which used a magic handgun..."

A good five minutes pass as Arkrius tries to remember.

"Witch with a gun...witch with a gun...witch with a gun. Hmm...I don't remember encountering a witch with a gun...wait...could it be her? It can't be...I'll dismiss that idea until I get actual proof."

"Don't remember encountering a witch with a gun. Sorry lad."

"I really want to dismiss that thought, but if it's her..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 am

Vorst wasn't quite sure with how Arkrius answered, he could that something was kept hidden, a few minutes passed as he slowly fell asleep.

"Mom ughh..... zzz.... zzzz.... zzz...."

His head was on the counter, drooling. Everthing went black, the witch's image appeared infornt of him, his body all tied up, pools of blood were on the ground. The smell of death startled him because it was to real to be a dream, the witch with smile so wide, fangs were showing. Infront of her was his mother, all shredded to pieces the only thing he could recoginze was the warm smile on her face.
"So this is where you were, the son of ancients." With an evil smile she began to laugh, beneath it shrieks of hundreds of the undead were heard. Blood started to flow from his ear.
"Kid killing her was one of the best thing that could ever happen, you know why. Well she took something away from me and now I'am returning the favor so DIE!!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"
Vorst screamed which could be heard in the entire brothel, scared to death to fall asleep again. He breathing was heavy and sweat drops soaked his clothe. Slowly looking up and was quite embarassed to see that he was still in the brothel and was attracting too much attention.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:59 am

Arkrius and Jorn both stare at each other for a few seconds and laugh.

"Well, Jorn, looks like I got more nanny-sittin', we chit-chat s'other time."
"Arkrius, nice ta meet you 'ere, you bastard. Drop by again s'other time, we'll have a chit-chat of all our days and business."
"Oi, Vorst, we're gettin' on the 'ell outta 'ere. You're drunker than me on drinkin' night."
"Oi, Arkrius, wait."
"What?"
Jorn tosses him some keys.
"Eh? What the 'ell are these, keys to your shack of bloody 'ell?"
"It's not a shack ya bloodly blot, it's a nice house. Y'can sleep there for t'night or at least let the lad sleep there."
"Thanks Jorn."
Arkrius grabs Vorsts' wrist and tries to drag him outside.

"More of this bloody nanny sittin'? At least I got a bloody house to sleep for tonight...looks like I'm regretting this.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:08 am

Vorst looked up towards Arkrius, he knew he was only being a hassel to him. And the atmosphere wasn't right for an apology.

"Hey Arkrius thanks by the way for helping me."

Vorst this time fell asleep again with the same nightmare as last time, but he wasn't scared anymore.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Falling with style - Page 2 Empty Night at Jorns.

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:15 am

Arkrius ends up giving Vorst a piggyback ride as he sleeps. "Where the bloody 'ell is this damned ho- 'tis is what I called a shack!?"

A grand mansion is right infront of him with the address stated on the keys.

"Bloody 'ell, looks like I owe Jorn a damned apology...perhaps."

Arkrius unlocks the door and enters his house. "Looks like the same old interior like last time I was 'ere. Bloody bastard must 'ave know I would drop by again."

He walks up the stairs and enters a room with a bed some windows and curtains. He places Vorst on the bed gently.

"Damn..."

He opens the windows and throws out his cigarette. "Hope the lad doesn't scream like in the brothel. Or else I'll be shite me pants."

Arkrius closes the windows and shuts the door behind him and sits near the door with his desert eagles infront of him and starts to slowly load them.

"...hmm...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:26 am

The nightmare became more vivid, everything became more clearer but the witches face was still pitch black. He could even see the reapers face, it came closer as it's fleshless hand reached towards Vorst head. Something about it made him felt very calm. Then the thought of Arkrius flashed through his mind, yet Arkrius was bleeding, disappearing as the cold hand finally grabed him. The air was chilly and his body was shivering.

"What is this dream about anyway."
"Hahahahaha, your death silly."

The voice was ice cold he swear he heard it somewhere before, and everything was dark again.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:29 am

Arkrius violently shakes as he tries to take out some cigarettes.

"God damn it, gotta smoke."

He lights a cigarette and re-enter's Vorsts' room. He briefly looks at Vorst then opens the window to just out on the edge of the window while smoking.

"Well, this should allow me to watch over the damned kid."

He gets off the window edge to cover Vorst with his trench coat due to lack of blankets and place his hat underneath Vorsts' head as a makeshift pillow.

He continues to puff smoke towards the outdoors as he goes back to sit down by the windows and slowly drifts into sleep with a cigarette in his mouth.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 am

Morning came, the suns ray shining in the bedroom, giving it a moments piece before they continue to there normal lives. Vorst was feeling rather down and wasn't sure what to do next. He looked at the bedroom, scratching his head.

"When did we get here?"

He found Arkrius on the floor fast asleep.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 am

Arkrius continues to sleep, with a still lit cigarette in his mouth and slowly falls towards the floor with a loud thud. He doesn't react or anything to himself falling towards the floor.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 am

"He must be a heavy sleeper, wounder if there's any thing to eat here."

Vorst slowly walks out of the room, finally out the bedroom he started to run down to the kitchen.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 am

Arkrius abruptly wakes up, coughing rather loudly. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hot, hot, hot, hot!"

Arkrius quickly grabs his hat while running down the stairs and into the kitchen. He submerges his head into a bucket of water. After a couple of seconds he puts on his hat and pants.

"Sleeping with a cigarette in your mouth...I shouldn't do it again..."

"Oh, morning Vorst, need something t'eat?"

Arkrius' stomach growls rather loudly as he grabs various kitchen utensils, spices, meats, etc. Water drips from his head and he puts on his hat as he looks like a walking mop. He starts preparing a meal of meat with some spice here and there on a fire.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 am

"Morning, another hair style, so how much do you have."

Vorst prepared the table, cleaned most of what can be cleaned by hand.

"You know if I had a mop I could clean the floor as well since it's pretty sticky."

With a smile as he searched for a mop, looking back at Arkrius dripping hair.
"Now that's a mop."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 am

"How cheeky." Arkrius chuckles as Vorst talks about a mop.

"How much do I have 'ave what? These accidental hairstyles? Or of t'food. The food is quite a bit."

Arkrius continues to rotate the meat and yawns. "Ugh, I HATE these bloody mornin's."

30 minutes later.

"Well, it's done now."

Arkrius places the meat on a plate on the middle of the table. The smell makes Arkrius drool. "Damn, meat sure is great in these bloody mornin's."

He grabbed his portion and placed it on the plate and munched down. "So, you were sweating in your sleep, bad dreams?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 am

Vorst grabs a plate full of meat and anything else that was left on the table as he began to devour them.

"Yeah, but not as much as your hair."
Both of them stopped and laughed; it was a nice morning start yet it wasn't going to last.

"So Arkrius, tell me why does your job involves hunting witches."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Arkrius yawns after eating his share of meat. He lights up a cigarette and and starts puffing smoke.
"Why I hunt witches 'tis lad asks? Well, I say that it's fun, but I won't say that. Better not say it."

"I hunt 'tis witches, so this bloody war can end. Too much bloodshed and destruction."

"I hope that this brat will buy this farce of a lie. I really like hunting down witches for the thrill and ecstasy. Just I'd rather not tell 'im and I 'ope tat oaf, Jorn didn't tell 'im any other UNNEEDED information about my past...if he did, I'm gonna kill 'im."

"How many cigarettes was that? Three? Damn, it wasn't even after a day. At this rate, I might run out before the month...wait, I got those cigars...but they only last like....a few minutes longer..."

"Thas why I 'unt tis witches, so we can end 'tis bloody farce of a war."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Vorst shrugged with disappointment, something in Arkrius's caught his attention and it wasn't the morning breath.

"His lying."

"I see a war against witches, so do you kill innocent witches as well, or is it that your organization is just cold hearted."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Arkrius lets out a huge puff of smoke and opens a nearby window.

"They only touch those who are "evil" so to speak. Who cause conflict to other humans and WH goes out to deal with the problem. No innocent witches are involved, but sometime, there is collateral damage."

Arkrius tosses out the cigarette butt and takes out a cigar.

"I'm not technically part of WH, but I try to deal with what I can with witches."

"As long as it isn't her...."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:51 pm

"Hey do you remember yesterday at the brothel when I asked you about the witch I'am looking for, your turned pitch black like you were hiding something from me."

Vorst offered Arkrius a cup of coffee, it was still hot.

"Everybody has there reasons, well I'am not forcing you but I'am asking you if you know anything about her."

His slowly eyes slowly turning red, the atmosphere around them was intense.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum