Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling with style

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Falling with style - Page 4 Empty Re: Falling with style

Post by Frost Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 am

Vorst knew that Arkrius was up to something, but didn't want any part of it except if it envolves Lycan. He stares at the guard, vaguely remembering him from somewhere.

"Well looks familiar, could he be nah it couldn't be."

He follows Arkrius inside the golden bell as he avoids looking at th guard since he didn't want it to happen like last time. He founds himself in chair next to Arkrius, it was quite clean as the smell of roast duck surrounds the restaurant.

"So do I still have to pay."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 am

"Of course, ye basterd. That's for leavin' me in the damned 'eat." stated Arkrius.

"Arkrius! Over here!" A young man with a hat identical to Arkrius' quickly walks towards him.
"Nisano! Ye bloody basterd, ye got any new information?"
"Yes, yes, I do. I got information on that gun wield witch that the -"
"Don't say any more! Now's not the time for THAT information." He motions Nisano to get closer. "Don't say any information until I'm by myself. This kid is related to her or possibly, parents got killed by 'er." whispers Arkrius as he tries to stay quiet.

"Get me some roasted duck. You owe me Nisano."
"Fine...and you? What would you want?" Nisano tries to get Vorsts' attention for his order. "Also Arkrius is that girl who entered with you?"
"Aye."
Nisano also tries to get Lycan's order as well.

Arkrius grabs another cigarette and lights it, puffing smoke away.

"I really hope tis doesn't turn to 'ell and back like a lover's quarrel"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 am

"Same here with some mashed potatoes." With a grim as he over heard they're conversation.

"Just my luck, better wait till Arkrius gone."

Vorst kept staring at Nisano while he hits on Lycan, it made him feel a little jealous but the information was more important.
His fist were tightens as his was about to burst in anger. Nisano notices but kept going, Lycan on the other hand seem fine with it.

"What's wrong kid, don't like it; then go home."
"No nothings wrong."
"Doesn't look like it to me."

"Hurry and get going before she gets mad."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 am

Nisano now got his attention to Lycan "and what may the pretty young lady be having?" he asked with a grin. Lycan was looking around the hall in complete amazment she had never been inside one of these buildings "uhm miss...." nisano tried again.
Lycan turned around while she was sqauting on the chair "I want that one"Lycan said as she pointed to the pig roasting above the fire. "The whole thing?" nisano asked with dumbfounded look on his face "offcourse im kinda hungry so might as well eat a little snack" Lycan anwserd while smiling.

While the nisano walked away Lycan turned her head towards Arkrius and asked "What is that exploding piece of metal?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:00 pm

"Explodin' piece of metal?" Arkrius rubs his beard as he thinks about it. Explodin' piece of metal? Hmm...I guess tha lass means the gun. "Well, lassy, tis explodin' piece of metal is called a gun." He takes out one his desert eagles, removes the magazine, cocks to gun to remove the bullet from the chamber and hands it to Lycan. "It fires bullets contained in the magazine or these rounds." Arkrius slightly waves metallic, rectangular box and slightly waves the bullet. "Magazine, bullet", he points at each item as explaining and -"

"Arkrius! Your damned duck is done!." yelled Nisano.
"Well then ye damned dumbarse, brin' it over 'ere ye lazy son of a basterd!"

Nisano brings the duck and places it infront of Arkrius. "Ye damned son of a bitch." Nisano leans towards Arkrius. "Anyways, information says that your "girlfriend" have been sighted around here. Try not to do anything rash. She was spotted at the outskirts of town." whispered Nisano. Arkrius nods, he soon grabs a fork, knife and starts eating the duck. "Thanks, duck is a-fuckin'-mazing as I remembered, lad...presentation is still as damned good as well."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Vorst over heard what Nisano said to Arkrius. Girl friend now, I'am surprised that he evens have one but why doesn't he want me to hear it. Countless ideas sprung into his mind, threatening Nisano was one of as well as why does she has to smell so nice.

"Arkrius when did you get "girl friend"." With nasty grin as he spuns a fork in the air.

Clinging on the clue Nisano had said, betting Arkrius would tell him the information he'd want. He leans closer towards Arkrius barely touching each other.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Arkrius contently eats his roasted duck meal until he hears "Arkrius when did you get a girlfriend" from Vorst.

Shite, 'e 'eard that? Damn it Nisano, told 'im to make it quiet. I gotta take away from 'is pay.

"Childhood sweet'eart from back in me younger days, meet 'er years ago." said Arkrius as he is still eating.

Hmm...more like 'est friend...but I'll leave Vorst guessin'

He turns to look at Lycan then at Vorst, but Vorst being so close to his face scared the shit outta him. "Oi! Oi! Oi! What the bloody 'ell you t'ink you're doin' lad? Get outta my face, it's scarin' the livin' dayshits outta me." He blows smoke in Vorst' face. "Dun do it again."

Nisano you fuckin' basterd, I git to kill ya for not speakin' quietly when I wanted ya too, you're so losin' pay, mate.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 pm

As Lycan was looking at the gun, Nisano went over to the front door to get the gaurd. Lycan saw how he and the guard went to take the pig for her, with a heavy creak they put the pig on the table. "thanks for the snack" Lycan answerd as she picked up the whole pig with one hand.

As she was half way done eating suddenly vorst begane to ask arkrius some questions about his girlfriend. Because it didn't have anything to do with her she started to look around and saw a big empty stage. They wouldn't mind Lycan playing there would they? she thought with a evil grin on her face

With as less sound as possible Lycan ran through the croud as she always had done in the forest. When she got to the stage she climbed up and opened her dimensional hole as her hand came back out a black Guitar appeared. hmmm.... big room better use my electric pick to ampolify the sound With a hard thunderous boom she played a hard baseline as she looked up to see the reaction of the crowd.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Falling with style - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:43 pm

A loud, thunderous noise came from the stage as Arkrius continues to smoke. The sound knocks him off his chair and notices Lycan on the stage. Hmm...the lass can play? Hmm...we'll see tis, might be a real treat. He turns towards the stage and sets his chair back up. He continues to smoke, occasionally placing cigarettes in ashtrays and lighting new ones.

"Oi! Lassie, keep goin'!" Arkrius briefly smiles, waiting to see anything spectacular from this performance.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm

With the fire in her eyes she played the heaviest riffs she good play. Due to the electric pick sparks flew of the snares as she hit them. As she began to play the main part of the song she saw the gaurds coming to take her off the stage.

damn was just getting good

She jumped off stage and while running past arkrius and vorst she shouted "thanks for the food see you around, Now off to search for WH HQ". She jump kicked the gaurd at the door in the face when he landed on the floor she landed on his face.
She brushed with her fingers over the lamppost outside while muttering something about wolf fist. The metal bended and broke down to reform at her fingers, With the newly formed claws she climmed the wall of the building and was at the top in no time.

now where to start looking she thought. as she was thinking what to do her sixth sense picked up the mana of a witch somewhere but it wasn't the one she was looking for. "did you hear about what the Witch hunters did in the town square?" Lycan looked down and saw 2 guys talking.

Lucky~ maybe there are still some around she thought while jumping from roof to roof
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Falling with style - Page 4 Empty Lost in the city

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Air rushing through her hair as she was faliing from 3 stories high, as she landen two small holes were formed under her feet. “Damn this always happens when I land on roads, they should really invent some stronger roads” Lycan said while patting of the dust. She looked around but no people where anywhere, she could see a building but it had a big hole in the front of it . “What is a BROT-HELL, didn’t Jiji say something about hell?” with Jiji Lycan meant the old man that had taken care off her and taught her guitar.
In the distance she saw someone maybe he knows as lycan arrived she asked the man if he had seen any witch huntors

“miss I think you mean witch HUNTERs and I think I saw one sitting at the fountain in the town sqaure, shouting something about being warm and something about a boy” the man answerd. “wait isn’t this the town square?” Lycan asked

“no miss this isn’t” but just as the man wanted to give her directions he suddenly dissaepeard confused Lycan looked around.

What happened just now?
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Arkrius looks rather dumbfounded as Lycan runs out of the restaurant. Weird lass. Heavy boots are heard entering the door and Arkrius is grabbed from behind. "Arkrius Wallace, you are wanted for causing disturbance and wanted for harming a citizen."

He looks at a guard with a blank face. "I never d'anything like tis, now l'me go before I 'arm ya."
"'arm me? You?" The guard laughs at his accent and Arkrius gets rather pissed. He blows smoke in the guards face and shoots the guard in the foot. The guard releases his grip and Arkrius runs out of the restaurant, towards the brothel where he can hide. That was in another town! Why are they still after me!? Damn, damn, damn, damn, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! He keeps sprinting towards the brothel with the occasional break from smoking too damn much.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Arkrius runs towards the brothel and is panting heavily at the front door of it. "God damn 'tis heat, 'ow can I run in this 'eat?" Arkrius turns around and notices Lycan. "Oh, e-e-'ello..." says Arkrius as he struggles to say due to lack of breath. "A...aren't you...goin' to the...WH...HQ?" Arkrius continues to pant heavily and waves his hat to fan himself from the heat.

Didn't think those guards would...find me...for that event...a few weeks back.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:26 pm

"i was i was"Lycan said "but i rememberd i don't know where that is, and then a nice guy told me this wasn't the square and i was looking for that" she get looking at arkrius as he was practacly dieing from the heat.

"hey mister arkrius do you know any White huntors?" lycan asked with a serious face while opnening her deminsional hole
"here have some water"she took out an old bucket with water "i found the bucket on my way to this town lucky arn't I"she smiled while saying.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Arkrius grabs the bucket and pours the bucket of water ontop of him. "Much...better, thanks lass." He grabs Lycan's hand and gently kisses it.
He looks interested as Lycan takes a bucket of water from another dimension.
"W'ite witch 'unters..." Arkrius ponders about it for a few odd minutes "If ye check the WH 'eadquarters, ye can ask about, them white witch 'unters and -"

Multiple footsteps are heard near the brothel. "Check this way, he could be here!" yelled a guard towards the other guards.
"Shite! This way" Arkrius grabs Lycan's hand and pulls her into an alleyway and hides there for a few seconds as the guards run by. He lets out a sigh of relief. "Now, lass, let's get goin' to the WH 'eadquarters." Arkrius walks on ahead, attempting to light a wet cigarette. "Damn, bloody shite cigarette - also, don't call me mister, doesn't bode well with I."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:00 am

Lycan saw heard some guys coming but didn't think much of it, but as soon as the sound came in range for normal humans to hear arkrius dragged Lycan in an alley. "uhm.. why are we hiding? Let's just kick their asses"lycan said with a determined look on her face. But arkrius did mention the WH HQ maybe she should just follow him instead of fighting. Well mister exploding metal man lead the way to WH HQ. AS she started heading north she turned around "which way did you say it was?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 am

"I said, dun call me Mister." stated Arkrius. He walks on north till a large fountain is in sight in the middle of the square. "Tis is the town square, remember it, large fountain in the middle, can't miss it. He moves around an area attempting to tap something, minutes later he hits it and a loud noise echoed through the town and a large train comes into view. "Tis should take you t'where ya goin', gotta get goin' myself befo- never mind, see ya later lass."
He walks back towards the restaurant rather quickly, hoping that he wouldn't be caught by the guards on his way back to the restaurant.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Arkrius walked off "Thanks Miste..... uhm Arkrius" Lycan shouted. Then she turned her attention to this big black thing then came moving towards her. As it came to a hold in front of her she touched it to get a better look at it. WAH cold "Hey you getting on or not?" A man hanged out off a cabin. He seemed familiar to Lycan but why "right this way miss" a man in a black uniform and a little moustach pointed at the entranch. "OWKE" with a big grin Lycan stepped in the train and looked around, "might i point you to your room?"

Lycan opend the door and a very awfull stench hit her in the face "don't they ever open a window in here"Lycan said while pinching her nose shut. with a smal air punch she knocked a window out to get some fresh air. As the train left the city behind Lycan curled up on the sofa and slowly fell asleep Just a little more Jiji, dad. As soon as i get to WH i will find that witch and have my revenge she slowly closes her eyes and drifts away

suddenly a voice comes into her head, a familiar voice revenge does not solve your unbalanched mind, for thy should try to achieve the state of perfect balance to gain your absolete power. If thy should ever fall for the state of yin you will gain a tremendous power but will lose yourself to it, But do not worry for as long as thy art my Mistress i shall protect you from this with these words Lycan falls in a deep sleep.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Vorst was having an unlucky day, first he was left all alone on the restaurant, strangers were asking him question which made him even more stressful then he already and was. The music was gone, so did chrushing foot steps and waiters were busy searching for Arkrius so he just left leaving a note saying When I find I'll kill you Arkirus, the same goes for Nisano. Be waiting at the fountain.

Vorst walks out the golden duck, with an angry grin, eyes red as pulls dagger out. Teleports in mid air about 50 meters, a few birds flew by but were cut into little pieces as chunks of meat fell on to the ground barely noticed. With a birds eye view, first he began searching for Arkrius, in one thing in his mind Your dead bastard. He spots Lycan got on a train as he waves a sad goodbye, the wind blew carrying the smell of cigarettes. He tlurns around and sees Arkrius running from the guards with an histerical laugh so loud that the guards stops and stares in the sky.

"Found you bastard!"
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Arkrius is currently attempting to run away from the guards. He fires bullets towards the ground and ice walls form, blocking their path. He hears a familiar voice hysterically laughing and stating "Found you bastard!"

Ah...shite, that really, doesn't sound good. Not at all...must be the lad. Shite! Shite! Shite!. He continues to sprint down the a rather steep street. A rough part of the street makes Arkrius slip and he falls down, rolling down the street.

Ow, shite! Ow, ow! Why is this road bloody fuckin' so damned rough! He notices guards at the end of the street, waiting for him as he rolls down. Fuckin' 'ell!! Gunshots are heard from behind him and he fires a couple in the air. "Rain...where is it!?" Multiple bullets fall from the sky, creating a cloud of smoke around the guards as they hit the ground around the guards. A few hit the guards arms and legs. Arkrius takes advantage of the opportunity after he stopped rolling down the street and runs through another alleyway and another.

Arkrius soon hides in an abandoned house sighted after 10 alleyways, sitting down and panting heavily. Damn, should 'ave gone with the guards...damn...it. Fuckin' bloody shite! I 'ope nothing more 'appens... His hand shakes violently as he tries to take out a cigarette and attempts to light it, but with no avail. Damn...sure 'ope Vorst didn't see me 'ere.

The door breaks down with guards pouring into the house, all of them surrounding Arkrius with their weapons poised at him. "Drop your weapon! Or we will use force!" He takes out another desert eagle and keeps it poised at them, slowly walking up a flight of stairs behind him. "Don't git closer! Don't! Scat!" Arkrius moves his guns around, keeping them pointed at each guard. Arkrius whispers the words "Ice Shards".

His gun glows a bright blue and blue beams fly out of his gun, hitting them pretty hard, knocking each guard with in the room. The guns fly out of his hands as they fire at an unbelievable speed and grumbles. Can't use my hands in this state. His hands are shaking very violently and are slightly bleeding. He heads towards the top floor, jumping out the window and runs aimlessly through the streets and side-routes, attempting to find a place to hide.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Vorst could hear loud commotions coming from an alleyway near him. He walks slowly as he follows bit and pieces of mana that was flowing in the air. His close by I can feel it, AHHH this is gonna be a wonderful hunt The alleyway was filled with empty bullet shells, blood stains, bullet holes on the ground and buidlings. From a normal person's point of view it'd look like hell but to him it was just another playground for him to play in.

"Hey kid get the hell outta here."
"Why should I."
"There's a damn witch in that house so git!" Vorst ignores him as he goes inside with a wide grin on his face, laughing hysterically; the guard confused as to why he was having so much fun. Guards were scathered across the building, one of them saw him and points at a broken window. Slightly disappointed he teleports back in mid air this time about 20 meters but it was enough to see where the tracks has been laid. Vorst throws his dagger towards a boy who was about 5 years old, the boy looks up hardly realising that he was almost killed as Vorst appeared before his eyes.

Vorst could hear a voice in his head telling him to stop. But he just his having so much fun that stopping sounded like of the dumbs idea he ever had.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Arkrius soon finds another alley way to temporarily hide in. This...should work for now. A few moments pass as guards are frantically running about attempting to find Arkrius. He finds a suitcase near him and he tries to open it. A few attempts later and it finally opens, with a what seems to be some clothes. A white robe is found in the suitcase. Shite, can't bloody wear a white robe with me hands bleeding, and hands can barely hold anything. Shite, was 'oping a new disguise would work too. Shite, can't work with white.

Multiple alleyways which seem like multiple corridors as Arkrius continues to walk through. A large fountain is seen and breaths a sigh of relief. Well, I should be able to tread across 'ere fine...'opefully. He walks towards the square, attempting to tap something with his feet but for a few moments finally hits it. A train comes into view, but rather slowly.

God bloody damn it. Tha's why I 'ever took these damned trains! Too damned bloody slow! 'urry up you slow shit tin can! He starts running towards the back of the train, attempting to get on. Shite...never takin' these damned slow tin cans again!
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 pm

The train comes in while Vorst hangs on the side and spots Arkrius wearing a white robe which glistles in the sun. The train stops and he got off with both hands in the air, heading towards Arkrius.

"Sorry bout that, it's just that my other self got the better of me." With a heavy voice. One of his hand holding some chocolate and a red bag in the other. He hands them to Arkrius as he kneels on the ground for forgiveness.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:54 pm

"Dun worry about it. 'ow the 'ell did you get on!? Save the sweets for the lass. Not a fan of sweets." He steps on the train while struggling to grab onto the railing. "Shite!" He nods at the guy on the train and kicks every door open and randomly kicking a random cabin door and falls right on the floor. His hands starts to bleed even more as he tries to crawl towards the seat and props himself up, violently closing the door . Gah...long ass fuckin' bloody day! His breathing starts to become heavy. "Damn...need a cigarette..."

I get a really bad feeling about this lad, Vorst...better be wary...if...my bloody 'ands can stop shaking! Shite, if only I didn't disable my hands...too...damn...tired.

He dozes off to sleep.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Vorst was quite surprised to see Arkrius had dozen off. Your gonna catch a cold if you sleep there.
He slowly picks Arkrius, trying not to bother his dream. He takes a deep breath as he struggles to lift Arkrius onto the sofa. With thud he manage, Arkrius didn't seem to mind. Vorst pulls off his jacket, revealing maher as it send off waves of mana. He covers Arkrius with and goes out the cabin for some food at the diner.

The diner was empty just like the rest of the train, he founds a table near the window as the waitress came running to him, a pencil in one hand and pad in the other. Vorst didn't even bother to look at her since he was already indulging himself in sky gazing. He saw the waitress coming and waves begone to her but she kept on walking towards him.

"Ummm... sir I don't mean to bother you but, ahh... can you please other something since I really really need to do my job." With smile as she kneels down, revealing part of her racks.
"Some coffee will be nice." He continues to stare at the sky, memorizing every detail.
"Here sir, your coffee." She gently puts it on the table, bowing goodbye and disappears into the back.

Vorst was in trance, looking at how he got himself in this mess and how he missed her so much. His fists trembles, remembering the witches face it even made the table shake. I'll kill you BITCH, I'll fucking kill you BITCH, kill you. A soft voice as sweet as his mothers tells him to stop, Please stop this before you drown yourself in sorrow or lose the things you love. She would be deeply sadden if she's you like this so please stop. He felt something soft pressing against his head, it felt like heaven, the aroma around it was enticing.

"Kid if want to kill me then get alot stronger atleast as strong as your mum." Vorst shivers in fear, the sweet voice was her. He couldn't move fearing that she would tear him up limb from limb.
"Don't worry I won't kill because I like you in a way where human mind won't understand, so sleep soundly and do not harm yourself." The voice faded and disappears as he fell in a deep slumber.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum