Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling with style

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Falling with style - Page 6 Empty Re: Falling with style

Post by Frost Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:56 am

Bullets flew at Vorst, frantically trying to avoid every one of them as he kept on the offense. His body cries in pain as more wounds starts to appear, his vision slowly going black. He heard Arkrius yelling something at him but couldn't make a word of it. Dammit, I don't wanna die just yet. Vorst throws his dagger high in the air, disappearing and reappearing 2 meters above her.

The cart explodes in white flames, devouring, destroying everything in it, even the witch got caught in it. It was close but the flame falls to the ground like gravity. Vorst could see a dot rolling beside the train which looked like Arkrius but the smoke was to thick to see through. What's gonna happen next.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:05 am

An explosion consumes the train cart as it just continues to go by. "Oh, beautiful fireworks. Hah, eat that you bitc'!" The white flames covered the diner like a spectacular show. "Man these flames are sure beautiful, sure hope Vorst made it outta there, or I'm gonna be walkin' to the damned 'eadquarters..." He looks up and sees a figure up in the sky, assuming it's Vorst, he waves at him. "Oi! Vorst! Git over 'ere! Ye basterd. I need s'help standing!" Hysterical laughing is heard and Arkrius turns around towards the flaming cart with all of the colour draining from his face. "You can't be fuckin' kiddin' me! She's still alive after that!?" A silhouette is seen from the flaming cart, flying away. Arkrius breaths a LONG sigh of relief and falls on his back.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:24 am

Ice forms around certain part of the wounds, stopping the blood, it wasn't perfect but was enough for him to move freely again though it still hurts. The witch was standing perfectly still, the wind blew, making it easier to see her. Her clothes completely burned, her slinder figure dancing with the graceful flames beating logic and reason in Vorst eyes. How could she even be alive, darn it, what to do, what to do.

Being in made it easier to think but something that doesn't make sense was always harder to think about. Vorst opens a portal, freezing air came out of it as regrets getting on this train. He throws the dagger in but it didn't turn up anywhere. Pulls it back out, stain in dried blood, he wasn't entirely sure but he threw it inside again. Cold chills ran down his spine, while it reappeared behind Arkrius, a hand came out grabbing them both as they disappeared.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue720/800Falling with style - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/400Falling with style - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 am

Arkrius suddenly vanishes then reappears with Vorst at another part of the railway. "Oi, where the bloody 'ell we-" He falls over quite hard on the ground. "Gah, me legs. Oi, Vorst, know any first aid, or got any magic that can heal these wounds or som'thing? Can't exactly walk in this state." He points at his legs, bleeding rather heavily. He starts to sway a little bit and squints at Vorst, having trouble seeing him. Shite...everything's going blurry. Arkrius laughs. "I'm havin' a little trouble, seein' ya..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Falling with style - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue340/600Falling with style - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Falling with style - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/600Falling with style - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 am

"A bit, I'll need to stop the bleeding but don't blame if I accidently froze it." Gently holdding Arkrius's leg as he inspects it for any other wound. He could see that the lack of blood was starting to have and effect on Arkrius. Freezing bits and piece where the blood mostly flow, muttering a few words under his breath. He takes another look, making sure that nothing else was wrong with it. Damn were pretty fucked up.

He closed his mind forgetting the witch and her laughes who kept screaming "Kill me."
"Hope this works." He lefts Arkrius up.

Last edited by Frost on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:51 am

Arkrius bites his lip as he receives some ice bandages. Tis is s'weird process...gah! Shite, bloody 'urts! Arkrius uses Vorst like a crutch as the effect of lack of blood is getting to him. "I'm gonna need ta...use ya as a...stand ta 'elp me walk. And we got a lot of walking to c-" He falls on the ground hard with a loud thud. His vision slowly fades to black as he falls unconscious.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 am

Vorst wasn't in the mood to move but didn't want to stop moving, fearing the witch might find and kill them in one shot. He looks back at the tracks, sensing huge amount of mana from behind. Giving Arkrius a piggy back ride, heading away from it but still sticking with the tracks.

Moments of peace as the cool night breeze made it feel nice and safe. It had already been a few hours since he had walked and the full moon was high in the air. He decides to rest while getting his breath back, his eyes half asleep, keeping on his toes just to stay awake. His back hurts, stinging his wound as they reopened. With a soft grunt he started to walk again, his body screaming in pain to stop but he didn't listen and kept on going. Running away from her was the only reason which kept him going by.

The cold was something he longs for, but seeing Arkrius face didn't cut it. Vorst could barely see a station infront of him, people were shouting, some were running at them. A hand reached after him, his vision blurred as he fell down on the ground with a soft thud.

Now not the time to sleep, gotta get back up, gotta run, why won't it listen dammittt.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 pm

The events of last night, haunts Arkrius mind. The witch laughing hysterically as wounds that should have killed a regular human, didn't. Bullets to the head, decapitations, large amount of blood loss seemed to do nothing. A large firey explosion occurred, but the witch stood from that too. They were teleported somewhere along the tracts and tried to run. It was all a failed attempt as the witch easily caught up and killed them both rather easily and in the most goriest way possible.

Morning has arrived, and Arkrius wakes up in cold sweat. A...a...nightmare...never 'ad one of those since I was a wee child...He looks around the environment that he is in. It looks like an infirmary. He studies the room quite carefully. A cloth divider divides the room into two with an another bed on the other side. A silhouette is seen. 'ow did we git 'ere? Vorst carried me 'ere while running from the witch? Is zat 'im on the other side? He slides his feet to the side of the bed and tries to stand up but is interrupted by a nurse.

"Where do you think you're going with your legs in that state?"
"Uhh, takin' a walk."
"No you don't, not in that condition. Besides, you have a guest here?"
"I do?"
"He's sleeping on the chair beside you."

Arkrius looks on his right to see another informant of his sleeping on the chair.
"Thanks for tellin' me. Was there a kid with me?"
"Yes, there was."
"Thanks for tellin' me, once again."
He grabs her hand and kisses it gently, while groping her butt. A hand flies towards Arkrius' face and a loud noise was made. The nurse storms of, walking quite quickly. The 'ell was tat for? Whatever... He taps his informant on the head lightly. "Oi! Wake up ya basterd! Wake up, Theoril!" His informant wakes up rather groggy.

"Oh, Arkrius, how ya been?"
"Basterd, enough. Nice to meet ya after a horrifying experience. We'll ta'k 'ater. I seem to be missin' my usua' attire. Can ye bring back some cigarettes?"
"Whatever you say boss."

Theoril runs off to find some cigarettes and Arkrius lies back down, he looks over at the cloth divider and taps the silhouette on the shoulder. "Oi, Vorst, wake up."

Last edited by Pants on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Vorst in a trance state, staring at the ceiling as he blocks all the horrid noise to enjoy his peaceful sensation. The image of her runs mad in his mind, falling asleep made worse since last night he hadn't had a wink of sleep, fearing his deams might become real. The white ceiling made him felt like it was home, everthing was normal, his mom waiting for him in the dinning room, with a bowl of soup on the table.

"Give me couple more minutes mom, please." Waving his hand in the air, no one was there but in his eyes he saw mom with bucket of cold water. Her taps got alot harder and the bucket was closing in, he stood still, wishing this wasn't dream since things had return to how they were supposed to be. Rushing cold water, startled as he woke up, screaming at the top of his loungs.

"AHHHHHH, what happened." He looks around, seeing that he was in infirmary and Arkrius was also shocked.
"Sorry bout that buddy, hehehehe, so where are we?" with a grin, rubbing his head to make it look like an accident.

That was embarrassing.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Arkrius looks dumbfounded for a few seconds before laughing hysterically. "We're in the 'eadquarters infirmary. They got s'cute nurses 'ere if ya want to try to git one." He grins and yawns. "But a few of them are a tad bitc'y." He points to the slap mark on his face. "She didn't 'ave to slap me...cute , 'as large breasts an' nice tush, but still didn' have to slap me." A young man runs back with ragged clothing and a pack of cigarettes in his hand and a lighter in the other. He hands them Arkrius.

"Here ya go, boss."
"Thanks, lad."

He opens the pack of cigarettes and places one in his mouth. "Nightmar' or som'thing Vorst? He lights the cigarette and struggles to open the window. "Oi, Theoril? Can ya open the window?" Arkrius says while attempting to open the window. "Sure thing." Theoril opens the window and Arkrius stands by it, breathing out smoke rings and mist of smoke. "Well, that witc' bitc' was sure a damned bitc'. We're goin' to be bored in tis fuckin' shit'ole. Ye want a smoke?" He holds a cigarette infront of Vorst, offering it to him.

God damn...sure 'ope we don't have to encounter 'er again.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 pm

He shuck his head refusing the cigarette, his head still in the dreams with grin mana slowly flowed in him. That's refreshing something better then milk. Reliefed to find that they were still alive, sleeping in a nice soft bed. "Sorry but I don't smoke, besides it reeks."

The clothe he wore felt odd, it was clean, glimmering and smells like fresh new ones. He saw that someone had change them and had fun seeing him completely naked. Eyes fixed at the nurse who was fixing tea. Could she be the one.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Arkrius puts the cigarette he offered back with his other cigarettes. "Your loss, mate." He continues to stare out the windows. This is sure nice, but tis borin' 'ell 'ole...the peaceful nice after tat 'ell of a witc'... A nurse walks into the room and taps Arkrius on the shoulder. He turns around and she forcefully grabs the cigarette out of his hand and throws it out the window.

"No smoking in here Arkrius, you should know that already."
"Forgot, I need my smokes."
"Well, don't smoke here again."

She laves the room, shutting the door and Arkrius lights another cigarette. "Ah that damn bit-" The door opens again and he quickly throws the cigarette out the window the same nurse appears again. "Ah, you." She points at Vorst. "If you need anything call us and...make Arkrius stop smoking in here." She turns around and leaves again. Arkrius sighs with relief as he lights another cigarette. "Damn uptight 'ere. We're gonna be old by the time we 'eave 'ere."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:40 am

Vorst was laughing quite softly that Arkrius didn't even bother to hear. I thought I was weak with women, sigh, if only she had an anger management then I wouldn't be stuck doing this. With a quick move, he grabs the cigarette as he replaces it with another one from his pocket. It looked like an ordinary cigarette except their were arcane marking which covered most of it. A wide smile crossed his face as he looked at Arkrius with anticipation.

"It taste alot better and last longer then your average cigarette, also instead of lighting up a match you can rub it gently and it'll start on itself. I only have one so take good care of it." Giving the cigarette back, the smell of mint was in the air. Vorst got out of bed, looks around the infirmary to see who else was in it besides them. But only saw Arkrius playing with his new cigarette.

"Alright, I'm gonna go have a look around, so if anything happens we'll met up back here. That is if you have another idea." Vorst was already at the door, waiting for Arkrius reply as the nurse came back in, shocked to see Vorst half naked. Vorst looked down as he saw that he wasn't wearing anything down below. "I'll go get my pants first." Using his hand to close what was underneath, slowly walking away as the nurse kept staring. Why does this alway happens to me.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 am

Arkrius looks at the cigarette, doing rubs it gently as Vorst told him too and plays around with it. Pretty cool. Hmm, last's longer eh? At least I dun 'ave to replace 'em every fiv' damn'd minutes. He notices Vorst, covering what was underneath and turns around, facing towards the window and laughs hysterically. Ah, tat was a good laugh...well, I was planning to sneak outta 'ere, but I'll tell Vorst after 'e get's some pants on. "Ah, Vorst, I'll tell ya, after ya get s'pants on."

He motions to Theoril, whispering into his ear. "Git me my attire, I'm sneakin' outta 'ere." whispered Arkrius as he spoke to Theoril. "Meet me by the front entrance, I got a way to git outta 'ere." Theoril nods and walks out as Arkrius contently "smokes" his new cigarette.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 am

Vorst had gotten his pants on but the nurse wouldn't stop staring, a cold feeling ran down his spine. "Kay gotta go." He slips through her and went out the door with a loud thud. The nurse still dumbfound, shuck her head as her mind was back to normal. She grabs Theoril by the neck and drags him outside, screaming sounds were heard as a loud thud came with it. She came back in, sitting closely next to Arkrius. Something was in her mind so was Arkrius.

Heavily panting with relief that she was gone. "Hope.... Arkrius....... is okay."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:15 am

Arkrius blinks multiple times on what just currently happened. Vorst went out of the room rather quickly, Theoril just got dragged outside, screaming and a loud noise was heard. The colour from Arkrius' face is drained as the nurse sits right beside Arkrius. Oh...shite...Vorst, ye basterd.... He stands up and limps towards the door.

"I be takin' a walk lass..."
"Oh no you don't."

Arkrius tries to walk out the door but the nurse grabs Arkrius by the collar of the shirt and pulls him down on the floor. He grunts in pain. She drags him across the floor and puts him on the bed.

"Now you're staying here, Arkrius. I'm gonna be outside if you need me." She walks outside and shuts the door.

He takes a good look at the nurse before she walks outside. "Jeez, those melon's are damned gigantic, damn it! The figure, just right...what am I sayin', gotta get outta 'ere." He grabs multiple bed sheets and ties them together, making a makeshift rope. He ties it on a the bedpost and lies the rope down the side of the building. The view to the bottom was quite high. "How 'igh am I from 'ere!? God damn it!" He carefully rappels out of the window and slowly rappels down. Damn it... A few minutes later, the makeshift rope breaks. "Oh GOD DAMNIT!" Luckily, he's catches onto a branch and sighs. He lets go of the branch, lands on his feet, falls on his arse and hides near the front door of the infirmary.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:51 pm

No one was outside the infirmary room besides the nurse as she slides on a chair, sighing over Arkrius who wouldn't stop teasing her. She took a deep breath filling the hallway with a gentle breeze enough to make any man fall high heels over her. A lolipop slipped out her hands, unwrapped, twirls it in the air before putting it in. "One day your going to get it Arkrius." she knew Arkrius was already gone but after that had happen she wouldn't even care if the world itself was coming to an end.

Vorst was in HQ wondering about, looking at crowds of people as they went by, busy taking care of themselves, pieces of paper flying high in the air. The moment he looked back, she was no where in sight. So where do I go now since they all look pretty busy, maybe I could sneak in a staff room and get a few papers with information about her grinning happily as he skipped along the large hallway. A sudden urge of nature called him, desperately looking for the restroom but couldn't find one. A man wearing the black uniform as Arkrius was starring at him, his hand waving, calling him over.

"Kid if your looking of a bathroom it's over there." pointing somewhere near a corridor.
"Where, I don't see a door."
"Look here, see that corridor, beside it is door with someone coming out."
"Okay the door with a person coming out got'cha." quickly running toward the door, as someone came out.
"Wait not....." with long sigh as shrieks of women were tearing up the corridor.
"Better stay out of this." walks away from the scene as fast as possible.

The same girl who kicked Vorst high in the air was also in there and saw the entire thing. Her face was calm, as walks at him and looks down "Nice size you've got there, guess were even now". Vorst felt relief to the point where the shrieks were just another echo to his ears. She formed a tight fist,
annoyed by the fact she's being ignored "Get the fuck outta her." Punching him in the stomache just above the belt which sent him flying. The same girl and the same ending, uggghhh this is gonna end badly.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Few minutes pass as Arkrius waits outside. God damn it, where the 'ell is Theoril!? Poor basterd still unconscious? He walks back inside the hospital, passing through multiple corridors which look exactly the same and walking up multiple stairs. After minutes of walking up stairs and into another corridor, he places his hand on the wall and starts panting. "Man, if...tis wouldn't be so 'ard...if there weren't so damned many stairs!" A commotion grabs Arkrius' attention, a person is sent flying outside of a room and hits Arkrius square in the chest. They both hit the ground hard and Arkrius grabs his chest, gasping for air. "Fuckin' god damn it! Who the 'ell is sent flyin' outta 'ere?" He looks over and see's that it's Vorst. "What the bloody fuck, mate? What the bloody fuck!?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Stars were spinning around his head, he could hear people mummering nearby as he felt sharp pain on the back of his head. People were hovering to take a look see. The same person who lead Vorst was there with a wide grin, laughing hysterically, none of them seemed bother by this. He could feel a gun pointing at his back, he grabs a hold of himself, getting up, turned back to see Arkrius crashed beneath him.

Grabbing Arkrius's hand as pulls him up "Here let help you get back up again." The same nurse came slips through the crowds and helps carry Arkrius to closet room which just behind her. Another girl came this time it was the one who held a grudge against Vorst, with smile she followed him.

Please don't come near me, I already have enough for today.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Arkrius is dazed on what just happened. Vorst went flying into him, his head hitting him square in the chest. He's being carried into a room and placed on a bed. He immediately sits up and looks around, another bland white room. Vorst, Elina and a new woman were in the room. "Oi, Vorst why the fuck were ya sent flyin' from the-" Arkrius starts to cough up blood. Elina brings a handkerchief to Arkrius as he coughs up blood. He grabs it violently and covers his mouth.

A few minutes later and his coughing episode stops.
"Thanks 'lina."
"No problem, hey, that's the first time you called me by my name, instead of lass everytime, and it's Elina."
"...what'ver." He grabs the arcane cigarette and starts to smoke it. Fuck, I was trying to get Vorst and Th'oril, now I'm back to fuckin' squar' fuckin' one. God bloody fuckin' damn it! Where the fuckin' 'ell is Theoril anyways!?
"R'gardless 'nough, Vorst...who's the lass behind ya and why in bloody fucks were you s'nt flyin' in a damn'd corridor?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:55 pm

"That's because I sorta........." Risey covering his mouth.
"Will shut up perv. Look this friend of yours got a deal with me and ain't gonna give him back ta you till he fixes the damn shower room." pointing back at rubbles of stone with sigh saying ladies locker room, sticking just outside the lines. A few shierks were heard and it seem the boys were having quite the fun peeking inside. Vorst sighes as he heads for it "I'll right to it." Risey hold him by the collar.

"Now here's what I want you to do, look after him while fix and fuckin shoot him if he starts ta slack off, when I mean shoot him use arcane bullets." Releasing Vorst. In few minutes he was already working on it.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Risey walks off after she sees Vorst, hard at work. Poor basterd, I feel sor'y for 'im...and I can't shoot 'im if I don't got any guns on me. Arkrius chuckles quietly as all he's wearing a black shirt and white pants and with no sign of his equipment on him.

Theoril runs in with a suitcase and hands it to Arkrius.

"Sorry, boss, took me a while to get your stuff." Arkrius points at the rubble. "Git to 'elpin' 'im out, faster ya do it, more pay ya get." Theoril quickly runs towards Vorst, and tries to help him out, with the increased pay, he works rather hard. Arkrius turns away trying not to laugh but laughs rather hysterically. Man, basterd...money gits 'im anyway possible, I'd be back to me childhood if I payed 'im more. He lights his arcane cigarette and a strange mint scent fills the room. I'd rather prefer smoke...but either way...damn good. He looks through the suitcase, having his usual attire of long trench coat, fedora hat, black boots, 230493248328 holsters and a lot of guns. Mostly desert eagles, but a few rifles, shotguns, submachine guns were in the attache case. He looks up every once and a while from his attache case to see if Vorst and Theoril are still working.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Couple hours passed as Vorst and Theoril fixed the wall. Waves of men came by to have a look see at what was going on, the commotion got louder as few of them started to have a fight. Someone from the crowds gathered enough mana to destroy what was left, Vorst swearing as he saw that more and more people gather mana.Is everyone here as goddamn crazy as Arkrius or is it just me. Theoril on the other hand was working quite fast, layer after layer was done and only a quarter left to go.

"Get the fuck outta here you perv."
"Perv aren't you saying your the perv, since everything pretty much in the open."
"Hey can't you see they're fixing here."
"Quick get camera, get camera, hurry." Someone in there was screaming, echoes through out the hospital, breaking glasses as they resonate. He pulls dagger and points at the guys forehead who was about to come inside. The man slowly backed away, running down the hallway shouting "I'll fuckin Kill you". Another one, this time in blue pants.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:31 pm

A rather large crowd gathers near the destroyed wall. A quarter of it still remains, but Theoril and Vorst were working on it. The crowd tries to destroy the wall again and the noise just get's louder and louder. A rather pissed Arkrius takes out a shotgun from his attache case and his ring and bracelet glow and other guns float around him. "If ya don't want to fuckin' dir by 'e guns, shut the fuck up ya bloody basterd fuckers and git outta 'ere before this 'all becomes yer fuckin' grave!" Gunshots were fired and a few fall down, ice pellets were everywhere in the area.

The crowd runs off rather scared and Arkrius laughs. "Ahahahaha! Serve's 'em basterds right, for not shuttin' the fuck up, for bloody fucks sake!"

The wall was finally completed and Theoril runs over to Arkrius.
"So, where's my pay?"
"You'll git it 'ater. Vorst, 'et's git goin' before the bitc' arrives."
"By, the way Arkrius, here's a mask."
"Mask? The 'ell is tis?"
"Just wear it."
Arkrius briefly inspects the white mask and puts on the mask at the back of his head. "Oi, anyways, let's git goin'!" He motions at Vorst to follow and walks towards the entrance of the hospital.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Vorst follows Arkrius closely behind, people whispering as they passed by as if something awful had happen and they were in it. Arkrius walking rather, Vorst made a quick dash just to keep up. In a few minutes they had passed the gates to some fresh air outside. Vorst anxious for an answer "Where we going."

The smell of steam was heavy in the air. Oh bother, what is it this time revenge of the waitress stopping for a brief moment, taking a deep breath before chasing after Arkrius again. Someone ran towards them and tackles Vorst from behind, almost falling as he manages to stand.

"Look your going to have to take full responsibility, for what you did."
"Didn't I fixed it yet."
"Yes with Theoril's help which makes you only more in dept, so here's the bill." Handing out a piece of paper.
"What!!!! where I'am I going to get enough money for this."
"Since I'am a nice girl, I'll let you do my chores and such, I'll be waiting." waving goodbye with an evil smile on her face. I swear I'll get you next time
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum