Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanda, the undying

+3
Hawkeman92
Xan
kanda walters
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanda, the undying

Post by kanda walters Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 pm

*kanda weak and defeated, horebly injured bearly maintaing consiousness, he was unawear of what was happening. all he knew he was in terible pain, he never felt his body burning like it was ever. still weak, he tried to get up, but still colapsed*
i will not die here
*as every one besides him duke it out, he tries to crawl evne if its in the burning sun of the dessart, so he grabed grabed his katana and struggled to get it, but he managed to drag it to his back and did the same with his bag, and started crawling.*
i will not die, i don't die, i refuse to die
*as kanda bearly crawled half a foot, he fell unconsious due to the lack of medical attention, but rather than dying, he stull has a pulse*

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty Medic Center

Post by Artist Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 pm

"Uhh yea you could say that, im kinda Lord Draco's apprentice from about five minutes ago." Tracey said scratching his head. "Ohhh then my apologizes young master." "Oh no please no titles or nothing like that my name is Tracey, whats yours?" "The names Gron and as you can see I am a golem, its nice to meet you Tracey."

"You too Gron." Tracey said smiling. Gron placed the large box down with a loud boom, he started to stretch his back out. "Ahhh the work here is quite troublesome my friend, I rather be in the arena sharping my skills in battle. For the next time we must ship out. Lord Starkiller has great ambitions that we all follow.Tell me why must you go to the hospital my dear friend."

"I must visit some one important to me. She is very dear to my heart and must make sure she is well and good health."

"Ahhh a loved one hurt, terrible feeling trust me I know. This women of yours is she the one you want to repoduce with?"

Tracey stoped walking and stood there with a blank face, mouth open wide.
Millie and me repoduce
Gron chuckled and lauphed his lauphter was quite loud. "HAhahahaha, im kidding my friend. I was just teasing ya. But do you not think of her in such way?"

"Umm no I never thought of Millieana in that way to be honest. Well sometimes...I guess. But I would always run off to the other women I see." Tracey said scratching his arm blushing.

"Ahh my friend, a good women only comes around once in your life. I suggest you dont let her go. But you are still young looking, so you have time. No need to rush into these things." Gron said patting Tracey on the head as they walked closer into the hospital. "Were here my friend, take good care of your women now!" Gron said walking away. "Yea thanks a bunch Gron!" Traacey yelled out waving to him.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Xan dodged the beam by flying high into the air. He noticed the quarrel between the intruders and released his dragon form. He dropped down in front of the one called Pandora and took the hit. The flames were his, they could not hurt him. He absorbed the heat from the attack and the air around him, causing the ground and air to go into freezing temperatures. The heat of lightning, the heat of magma, the heat of fire all entered Xan's body. He swallowed the blood red flames the surrounded the battle field, replenishing his health. Xan looked at the woman who repelled his previous attack, and pointed his hand.

"DAION HADO X56!!!" Xan roared as he unleashed a beam on colossal proportions straight at the woman. The strength of the beam held power 56 times more powerful than his original move.

(Health -50 +100)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 pm

"I have not chosen imprisonment, I may be weaker then you in this moment in time but I won't be defeated by you. When I become more powerful I will take every last drop of your mana and ability and then you'll be like those other witches without anything and when that time come I'll leave you like that till you die"

Pandora watched as Shira launched her attack, she was about to act upon it but then saw the dragon change into what looked like a man on fire, land in front of her and intercept the blast. This thing might not be entirely useless after all she thought to herself.

She then saw a beam fired by the one that used to be a dragon which had an extremely lot of power. "That might just damage her." Pandora said to herself as she watched to find out how powerful Shira truly was.

Last edited by hawkeman92 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/150Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:17 pm

*as kanda in his unconsious state of mind, he saw his friend, the friend that gave him his name and the friend that was his reason for living*
friend- o ho, are you just going to give up right here and now, are you just going to die, what about our promise to meet up again, what about our promise to live happy
kanda- but, i can't i just can't survive, right now i'm bearly hanging on
friend- so this is as far as you get, what about your dream of being the strongest in the world, what about concoring the world so witches and humans could get along, WHAT ABOUT A BRIGHT FUTURE SO TAHT NO ONE WOULD SUFFER HOW YOU DID AND THE OTHERS, TO PREVENT ANOTHER WAR BETWEEN WITCHES AND HUMANS, ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LAY THER AND DIE WITH OUT EVEN TAKING ONE STEP
kanda- your right, you always knew what to say to me, but i still need help
friend- thats why i'm here master, i may not be a suporter, but i'm the vessle to hold your emergency power, now take it back, fight back, and sure enough, give that over grown firebreathing lisard one hell of a thrashing before you die off
*physicly kanda woke up, he felt the pain go away, soon mana was over flowing. and kanda got back up. he made a grabing gesture in the air, pulled his hand backward as if inseathing a sword, and as he was doing that gesture, a biant broad sword was apearing with the symbol of the witchhunters on the blade*
+700 mana
xan, you are a worth opponent, i have lost to you, you utterly beated me before,
*as kanda was talking mana continued to over flow and then heal his wounds*
+250 health
xan, you have my respect as a stronger fire user, and i felt honored to see the great dragon form you possess, BUT HOWEVER, I CAN NOT DIE HERE OR NOW, I WILL FIGHT YOU TILL I AM DEAD MYSELF, AND I WILL NOT BE STOPED.
*kanda holding the handle with his right hand and puts his left hand on the blade, he suddenly apeared infront of xans face on top of his mouth andslashed horizonatly with the new sword he just summoned, when the blade came close to his head, a bright flash of light occured like a flash bang grenade*

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900/900Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 pm

"You simply do not understand do you." Shira said as she was seconds away from being hit by Xan's attack. The blast incinerated her completly leaving nothing behind but dust. The blast was tearing apart her very flesh and bones from her body. But you could still see her smiling her face was the last to go. Turninh into nothing. She was gone as if she hadnt been there at all.

"I am quite uspset you forced me to use this spell. I am only allowed to use it three times in a life time. This is my second." A voice came from all around them with a thunderous sound. "But this is what happens when you make deals with a former god. This spell is called Ragnarock!"

The sky started to get darker and lightning bolts started to fall down cracking the earth and sand. The earth started to shake even Agma Sogul started to tremor and shake from power. A large white hand appeared from the sky with Shira's face behind it. The lightning bolts began to strike at her foes fast and powerful, the earth beneath began to crack leaving fissures and holes. The hand had covered the sky and got even closer to them. The hand began to suck everything in it making a hole in its palm. Sand trees rocks boulders even the volcanoes Xan created began to rip from the ground and being sucked into the hole.

"Forgive me...this spell is not under complete control. But you will live and be captured by me!" Her voice broke the through the skies. A large storm was created hurrincanes swirling. The massive hand continued to suck everything up like a vaccuum.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 am

Xan looked up at the massive vacuum, he shook with rage, his flaming skull burned more intensely.

"I SHALL BE CAPTURED BY NO ONE!!!" Xan roared "IF I AM GOING TO DIE, I'M TAKING YOU ALL WITH ME!!!"

Xan charged himself full of power, his fire, his heat, everything he created was being sucked into him, she took away the heat from bodies and the very core of the earth. It was his greatest attack, and the most costly, he focused his own life force, then released. Xan created a massive explosion, one greater than any witnessed before. Xan unleashed an explosion akin to a nuclear explosion, engulfing everyone within it's range.
In the explosion, all that could be heard was the Fire Lord's maniacal laugh.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Health +1200 -1200)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 am

*kanda was high in the atmosphere farther than he has ever been before, due to the blase, and he remebmers how hoe got there*

flash back-
*as kanda almost slashed xan in the chest with his new sword, suddenly an explosion occuded and with out him knowing the sword it self went and blocked kanda from the blast and protected him at the last miniet by becoming a wall and using the force of the blast, kanda was propelled into the atmostphere and fell unconsious for alittle while*

the now-
*kanda finds that he is falling with a sever amount of fatigue, with at a high altitude, he knows that if he continues to fall and it conects with the ground, he would look liike some strawberry jam with some pieces of frut in it. so he looks around, and sees his new braod sword. takes the broad sword put it on his back, takes his katana and seaths it. as he is falling he summons as many flames as possible. as they grow biger he falls faster, and soon when at his peak, he released all of his flames at the ground, causing a large explosion likened to an atomic bomb. using the force he made him self a makeshift cusion of fire to break his fall. on the ground, he looks around and sees almost nothing, only thing he sees is that he is in a giant crator that he made by himself. he gets up, dusts him self off, picks up his swords taht has fallen*

what happen, i feel woozy
*kanda while standing staggers alittle bit, and then maintains his stature. his cloths almost burned off. leaving only part of his pants and his back pouch. he tried to look around his location, but sees nothing in sight, he knew that all his posetions has been burned to a crisp.*

well, its time to go back to hq, need some new carterages. i only have a few, just poison carterage 1,2 batery carterage, and oil carterage,

*kanda then climbs out of the crater he made for his survival and sees an even more desolate place he doesn't know what happen before the fall, not remembering the battle after he has fell unconsious, probally due to either the renewed usage of his stored up mana, sumoning a new sword, or maybe even the fall it self, what ever the reason he doesn't remember anything any more up to the point aftee round 1 of his battle with xan*

man, what happen here, almost like the wourld was almsot ending, well, i need some transportation, and some cloths, wonder where the nearest town is

*and kanda wonders in the dessert in search of civilization*

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 am

Tracey walked into Millie's room, a shriek was there watching over her. "Ah you must be Tracey. She's fine now just needs some rest is all. Ill give you time with her." The shriek left the room closing the door behind her. Tracey walked closer to Millie as she was laying down.

"Tracey you look so different now, what happened to your hair!?" Millie yelled out. "Umm alot has happened since they took you away from me Millie." Tracey said now patting his hair.
"Well it looks good on you better then those hats you put on all the time." Millie said sitting up smiling.

"Millie what have they done to you? I mean what have you been threw while we was seperated?" Tracey looked serious now.

"Well not much realy. I remember waking up in a strange desert and left there all alone. I got up and started to walk around a bit searching for some life, but I found nothing. Soon I was found knocked out by a strange man, he picked me up and took me all the way to the south in Port Dace. But this guy he was a slave owner. And for some reason my powers and streght were realy weak, I mean realy weak. Almost as if they have been negated. Plus I was starving and hungry, so I worked as a slave for a few days. Then I was taken to tortuga and then here caprured by demons. But ever since Ive been here everyone has been so cool and wonderful. You would think by the way they were attacking that they are monsters. But there not...there not monsters at all."

"Yea I noticed here is very suttle and calm."

(Will finish later)
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty the area that is ontop of Agma Sogul

Post by kanda walters Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:41 pm

(like the title says, its the area taht is like almost directly above Agma Sogul)
*kanda just geting out of his fight with xan, still exausted and in the blearing heat of the sun he still is tired and finds shelter under some rocks that produced shade*

man this is tiring, with out much cloths, i'm gona get a tan no matter what even if i don't want one my self

*kanda takes a look at his skin and its already turning tan*
man, i wish i had some water, guess i'm gona have todig for some

*kanda takes his giant broad sword, but as he grabed it, it disapears into the mana that created it*

oh come one,

*so he gravs his katana, switches the oil carterage and puts in the fancarterage, and starts blowing up sand downward and starts digging with the fan and when the fan didn't work he used his sword as a drill, it took a while, but with the thurst torturing him, he didn't care if he was week or not, he just wanted water, and so when he took up his sword to check its contintion, he found some of the blade was wet, so he dug with his hands and felt some sort of wall below him like a ceiling but it was also covered in water, he didn't care at the time, he just wanted water, and so he drank his fill untill the water was at a level where it couldn't be salveged, then he sat down for a while, but then he felt somethign move*

wtf

*before he knew it, he fell through and landed in some sort of temple, but he was unconsious*

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 pm

*kanda fell through the ceiling onto the flour and his katana by chance landed blade down right next to his face, but kanda didn't do anything cause he was knoced unconsious due to still being hurt from his fight with xan, even though his physical wounds were gone, his physical fatigue was coming back more painful than ever*

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:47 am

Tracey looked up as loud rambling came from the ceiling, the entire Agma Sogul had a small vibration.

"I guess some heavy duty fighting is going on outside. It would be best if we stay down here." Tracey said too Millie sho was alos looking up. "Yea but I cant wait till I get my strenght back. Gonna go right back to WH and take up the first mission I see!"

"Yea about Wh..." Tracey began to say but he was interupted by a sudden man falling through the ceiling and landing on the floor unconcious. "What are the odds." Tracey said with his mouth wide open, he was in total shock along with Millie. "Well dont just stand there help him you jerk!" Millie regained her compusure first, hitting Tracey on the arm.

Tracey reacted quick and rantoo Kanda's body. "He doesnt have any physical injury, he's just unconcious."

A shriek doctor quickly came in the room. "What was that noise! What the hell happened here!?" The Shriek quickly moved to Kanda. "He's in a unconcious state. Quickly hand me that tube over there will you boy." The Shriek pointed her tail to the table with a small tube on it. Tracey grabbed it and tossed it over to her. She caught it with her taill and opened it. She held it under his nose. "The smell should get him up in a few seconds." The Shriek said.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:53 am

*as kanda was coming to, he finally got a few words out*
w...w...water and some food please
*and kanda fell back to the floor and his stumach was growling like a tigers roar*
s...s..so hungry and thirsty

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:12 pm

The Shriek handed him a plate of food. "Quickly eat boy. Your fine no serious injury." The shriek stood there wanting to keep a good eye on him.

Tracey and Millie still in the room kept looking at Kanda.

"I fell through the ceiling before, quite painfull." Tracey said scratching his chin. Millie was still in her bed "Ahh the crazy things that happen in the world, are beyond me." Tracey and Millie started to look up.

"But I wonder what was causing such a racket on the outside?"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:21 pm

*as kanda cound smell the food, so he quickly brabed some fruit and bit into it, and in the moment hie swalloewed a piece he sucked the opening to extract the juci soo hard he has posible drained thef ruit of all juces, and grabed a few other fruits, meats vegatables. after a while of eating, he relised what he was doing*

o. where am i, i'm underground, last i remember, i was digging for some water, and then found some, next thing i know, i fell, and now here, i am

*kanda tried to get up stagerd at first, but when he almost got back up, he fell to the flor on his butt and felt all the fatigue from his fight*

ah ah ah ah damn it, my body feels like its been through the ringer

*kanda then crouches on the floor*

oh right, i was in that fight with xan.

*kanda realised taht some other people were in front of him*

oh hello, i am hanabishi kanda

*he puts his hand out for a hand shake to them*

thank you for feeding me

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 am

Draco walked into the Brood Chambers with a stern aura around him. He walked over to the one known as Hanabishi Kanda. He looked down at the WH lying in the bed. He crossed his arms.

"So a WH has come into my city without permission and even came into the forbidden Brood Chambers, you are lucky the Shrieks took pity on you" Draco said coldly "You shall face you punishment, now that you are healed"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Tracey was shocked when Draco entered the room, he felt the mans aura it wasnt good. Millie sat up in her bed to get a better look. "Tracey who is that guy and why does he have all this armor and stuff on?"

Tracey put a finger over his mouth, signaling Millie to quiet down. "Shhh I'll explain everything later. WH...has changed." Wha.." Millie almost blurted out but she was stopped by Tracey

Damn I wanna help the guy out, I dont think Draco's punishment is going to be a good one. But I shouldnt question Draco's rules in his own city now that Im his student. Feel kinda bad for the guy, he didnt realy do harm to anyone.

Tracey stood up and watched, Millie was questioning stuff in her head.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 am

Tracey then felt a ringing in his head, he bent down slightly to bare the pain a little bit. Millie got up too see whats wrong with him. "Whats wrong Tracey?"

Tracey put his hand up to signal that he is ok. "Im alright...just my head is banging all of a sudden."

My head its hurts so much!
*Caelum come to the Oases we have much to discuss...Now*

The ringing stoped suddenly and Tracey rose to his feet. I dont know who that was, but if he knows my real name. Then I have to go, its best to let Millieana recover here.

"Master Draco and person who fell from the ceiling, forgive me but urgent matters have come up. I'll be back soon. No later then tonight."

Assuming all this guy wants is to talk

"Millie ill be back soon ok, wait for me. I will tell you the rest later." Tracey went over and lightly kissed her forehead. Millie smiled, this was the first time Tracey showed affection towards her like that. "But Tracey wait!" her call was too late as he already left leaving towards the oases.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:08 pm

( sorry i havn't been on recently, i am in england so i was still trying to adjust in here)

*kanda looked at drago*

oh hello,and yes i am a wh, but how do you know, i don't even know where i am, can you tell me where i am. i'm not sure how to put this but you can say this, but i'm lost

*kanda not knowing whats going on, doesn't know why another powerfull figure is confronting him after his fight with xan where he bearly survived with that one*

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 pm

A shriek spoke into Draco's ear, reporting to him something relayed by the ogres. He looked at Kanda with a renewed rage.

"So, you are one of those that caused the explosion on the surface" Draco said in a somewhat enraged voice. "And you even break the laws of my city, your sentence is DEATH. Take him away!"

Two orcs picked up Kanda and dragged him with them, they followed the orders of their lord without question.

"We'll be taking you to the arena, prepare yourself for your death"

Draco walked towards Millie, while the orcs dragged Kanda away.

"So you are the one that Tracey pines for?" Draco said in a lighter tone "You are indeed a lovely woman, though those pirates have treated you so badly"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850Kanda, the undying - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Millie felt a bit uneasy when Draco came up to her. She sat up, rubbing her arm. "Yea I have been through alot lately ever since I was seperated from him. But thats no excuse for me being seperated from my master for so long."
Millie raised an eyebrow at the sound of calling Tracey her master, even though he technically was. They had a different relationship from average Master and supporter.

"But can you answer a question for me? What are you planning for WH...I heard Tracey say something about them till he was interupted. And I heard him call you master Draco, why is that?" Millie asked looking quite serious now, she wanted to get to the bottom of things. And she knew she wouldnt find out the whole truth from Tracey.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 pm

"He has taken the position as my apprentice, you should know that I am teaching him some special skills in order for him to learn how to control his true power" Draco explained "The boy reminds me of myself when I was young, I believe he will go far with my training, and maybe someday succeed me in ruling this city"

"Now enough talk about me, tell me about yourself, and your relationship with Tracey, if I am not being too personal"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 pm

"Umm no If Tracey can trust you, I think...I can."

His true power? Just has happened since I was away.

"Well my and Tracey are more like best friends, I am his supporter thanks to a curse put on me from a witch but that was a realy long time ago. We learned to deal with it together over time, since then we have been on tons of missions together...we always had each others back and we still do even now. But I dont know sometimes I feel something more." Her eyes went in shock, when she realizes what she said.

"Im sorry I dont know why im telling you this. I mean its not like you care or anything right. You seem to be a man with no emotion... no offense but the way you just sentenced that guy to death like that. What if what he did was an accident?" Millie said putting her arms around her knees.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 pm

"I suppose that would be the case if I didn't know anything about him, but there are several reasons why I did such a thing, 1. He is WH an enemy of Agma Sogul, 2. He caused the death of my friend and ally, Xan 3. He helped create the explosion that did much collateral damage to Agma Sogul" Draco explained "And 4. He came into Agma Sogul without permission and even came into the Brooding Chambers"

Draco sat down on the side of her bed, making sure to keep a comfortable distance.

"I do have emotion, and I do understand that you both have strong feelings for each other, but I guess you both are too shy to admit it to each other" Draco said "But I have to keep order in this city, and that means punishing those who are guilty"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:39 pm

"Heeeeyyy imnot shy about me feelings!" She said with a bit of a loud tone, "Oh sorry didnt mean to get loud there. But there is no rush is there, we have the rest of our lives to think about stuff like that."

Millie turned her body to face Draco and kept the distance.
"Im sorry about your friend Xan. Truly I am, but hey do you have a wife here or something since you seem to know alot about love and stuff? Oh sorry I didnt mean to ask a realy personal question like that if its to personal for you to talk about."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next