Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Luna Moonlit's Cottage

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 5 Empty Re: Luna Moonlit's Cottage

Post by Luna Moonlit Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 am

Luna grinned and bit her bottom lip softly. "You're right. I am the one who wanted to know, and I have now decided."She told him with a grin. Luna leaned up a bit and whispered into his ear, her whisper was seductive as well as innocent sounding as well. "I am going to go with....Lets do it. Come on."Luna stated and got up, pushing him up gently and then pulling him into her bedroom.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Do? Do what?" Bartholomew asked with an innocent tone as he tried to gauge Luna's reaction. Before long, he was pulled to Luna's bedroom and he looked around. A little dainty room. Bartholomew thought. It has a homely feel though. He added onto the thought as he started to straighten his clothes and dust off his shoulders and his pants. A small grin appeared on Bartholomew's face before he looked at Luna.

"Now, how are you going to get this information? Hm?" Bartholomew asked questioning. He knew that it was probably going to lead to sex, but, he wanted to see if she would tell herself. After all, that was the only option that Bartholomew had left for getting the information out of him. He grabbed Luna's arm and put her on her own bed and straddled on top of her. "I'm quite curious on how you're going to get it."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 am

Luna smirked and bit her lower lip again like before. She knew that she had to tell how she was going to get the information from him. "You are really gonna make me say it arent you??"She said with a smirk, looking at him she then glanced down at one of her hands as she was beginning to run her hand up Bartholomew's side underneath his shirt, her fingernails ran lightly across his skin.

(Areos: there's a way to avoid it! [see below])
Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 5 Do_set10
(dont worry, you can erase this. I just felt like it ^^ - I hijjacked your post!)

Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5